Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I'd love youtube to do a purge of content maybe based on engagement. It must cost them so much to store so much dead content. His subscribers vs views is appaling engagement.

Or purge youtube accounts that are bots or have been inactive for a certain period

Reactions: 1

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I just looked at his Patreon and the most recent post is public. He's asking people for "help" with getting DVC points for a certain resort. He's absolutely fishing for a handout.
1.55M YouTube subscribers.
6 people commented on the Patreon post.

Epic engagement! Killing it!

Did HoJo’s in Anaheim finally stop hosting these grifters?
1712809133218.png

Mark81

VIP Member
My favorite "formerly" NYC based YouTuber's views have been tanking steadily for the past two-ish years. I initially thought it was because he chose to relocate to Miami, but he's back to doing international travel and his views continue to go down. He used to easily attract 40-50,000 views per video but nowadays he struggles to get 3,000 views. And his content is much better than JoJo's.

As others have mentioned, I believe it's the post-pandemic backlash affecting these full time YouTubers. People aren't sitting at home all day every day anymore. They're out and about, back at the office and going to restaurants and movies and sports events and festivals. So I think anyone who's counting on getting the same views as during the pandemic is in for a rude awakening.

That's not to say JoJo's frat boy repetitive content is engaging because it's not. But when even good content creators are struggling to get views someone who puts out crap content is going to do even worse.
Which vlogger?

What the What?!

Pay up suckers!! Only the patreon subs gets to watch the real failures. Imagine being this bad at your job and NOT getting fired.

View attachment 2827346
“Dinning”? Wow! For God’s sakes man, stay in school, Yo-yo! Um, I mean JoJo, or proofread your post! Proofreading is fundamental! Yikes! What the what?!😜
---
Immediately thought of Jojo and friends watching this. And PMM in his latest series. They may not have done anything as bad (that we know of), but their general ignorance and lack of respect for others, cultures and rules is on display in their videos.

@Mark81 Great video! Thanks for sharing! 😉🫡

Last edited:

Mark81

VIP Member
Lol what are we meant to be jealous of? His life looks pretty sad and shallow
---
Jojos World #6 - the make a wish (for more views) guy6

Last edited:

Mark81

VIP Member
It must kill Jojo that Kyle does so much better than him with views and engagement

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Yeah the Epic Universe (still think that's a dumb name) and the current tribute store merch look amazing!
I am seriously considering ordering some online. I don't do that for theme parks often. I do have a few baseball caps from WDW and Cabana Bay, but that's because as a bald man, I get one on every trip I go on.

Yeah, his videos are an hour long not because the content and 'story' calls for it, but because he wants to cram as many ads in as possible
He needs the ad content more than ever. It's really starting to look like he's buying subscribers. It says he gained 500k new ones if you go YTD.

AKW24

VIP Member
drunk sure. don't think he is smart enough to be able to smuggle drugs onto the ship

It's a sad state when those views are considered a success for him. He must have thought he was on his way back to the top again
We can't believe that we are saying this by JoJo would be better off taking a lengthy break like Kyle to figure shit out and refocus his channel.

Mark81

VIP Member
Oh and look...title change

Screenshot_20240125_190553_YouTube.jpg

---
So last week was the overcrowded disney food niche, copying another vloggers thumbnails

This week its the overcrowded countdown niche that TPM Vids (and others) already do a great job at.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
He's copying what Kyle did before bringing Casey on the channel. He thinks his fans will watch with suspense to see who it is.
meanwhile Casey was found in a matter of days from the first time her nails showed up on the channel. which was still months before she actually was introduced on camera. lol
---
I don't think anyone wants to see his 'secret friend'. Sounds like something the creepy guy you warn your kids about would say.
if he's copying kyle, the secret friend's initials are FFKS for Five Finger Knuckle Shuffle

• Haha