JoJo's World #4 More title changes than viewers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate saying this, and it is too long, but I actually did mostly enjoy the video. Yes, he always trots out Krista when he needs to juice his numbers, but one of the reasons why that's been effective for him is that in addition to being hot, she's also got a personality, which is more than I can say for Pallo's waif.

Also, his other queer-adjacent friend is cute and also seems fun in small doses.

Reactions: 3
I hate saying this, and it is too long, but I actually did mostly enjoy the video. Yes, he always trots out Krista when he needs to juice his numbers, but one of the reasons why that's been effective for him is that in addition to being hot, she's also got a personality, which is more than I can say for Pallo's waif.

Also, his other queer-adjacent friend is cute and also seems fun in small doses.
kile doesn't know how to read/comprehend his analytics. he does much better with Lora.

Oh, and I'm a little bummed to hear that Dan moved out of Florida. He was another bright spot.

It's gotta say something that the most appealing things in JoJo's videos are people who aren't JoJo.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sure, not everything, but...something at least

View attachment 2681789
Uggh, this is why nobody likes the younger generations. 90% of what they do is ruin something that was originally adventurous, colorful and interesting and ruin it with bland general positivity affirmations to cope with their laziness and weak ambition so they can get attention.

Stop ruining Dragonball. Stop ruining Disney classics. Grow some balls and get creative for once.

Reactions: 2
they have proven that they don't have a creative bone in their body.
all of them believe the fame they got during the lockdowns will continue.
Agreed, they have not accepted that their fame is fleeting and near the end. Its time for them all to actually get a skillset and a job and they just are trying so hard not too become a regular working adult.

Very very few youtubers make it a long term career. Usually it ends up forming just a part of their business. Even big ones like the Paul brothers have branched out into other things.

Also jojo and Co have made their channels about them, which is another mistake.

Even big ones like the Paul brothers have branched out into other things.
they branched out and also got into a bunch of other things but are in some serious hot water too with dink doink and cryptozoo. lol

Jojo, like a lot of disney vloggers, rely completely on youtube for their income. Where as the really successful youtubers make it a foundation for a wider business to really get the money in. But the disney theme park niche is really hard to monetise to a significant degree. And those that have managed so (e.g. DFB) have cornered the market and are a million miles ahead.

The other influencer income stream of sponsorship really isn't open to disney vloggers to any substantial degree. Disney will never pay you, press invites are as good as it gets. You may get the odd small clothing company give you parks related merch to promote. But you're never going to get big brands

Also jojo and Co have made their channels about them, which is another mistake.
This is the problem. It’s always about him.

instead of looking in the mirror and trying to change things, he doubles down and pushes the Patreon page to just put out more content that’s focused on him but this way he can make more money. Not make better content

Jojo, like a lot of disney vloggers, rely completely on youtube for their income. Where as the really successful youtubers make it a foundation for a wider business to really get the money in. But the disney theme park niche is really hard to monetise to a significant degree. And those that have managed so (e.g. DFB) have cornered the market and are a million miles ahead.

The other influencer income stream of sponsorship really isn't open to disney vloggers to any substantial degree. Disney will never pay you, press invites are as good as it gets. You may get the odd small clothing company give you parks related merch to promote. But you're never going to get big brands
That takes planning, scheduling, and follow through. Many of these bloggers seem incredibly disorganized and careless. They often show themselves and their apartments in disarray like it's nothing. I’d be embarrassed.

Reactions: 2
Color me surprised. The 9-parks video has done pretty well for him, at least by his recent standards.

He'll probably take the wrong lessons from its moderate success, but I do think it was still one of his better efforts.

That takes planning, scheduling, and follow through. Many of these bloggers seem incredibly disorganized and careless. They often show themselves and their apartments in disarray like it's nothing. I’d be embarrassed.
none of them know how to produce a decent video that tells a story regardless of how small or grand that story is. that's unfortunately why they push out these sub par vlogs. There is zero vison in what they set out to record each day. no objective other than "I'm going to the parks to film something".

Jojos world #5: Hopeless JoJo the BoBo is a NoGo NoNo.

Color me surprised. The 9-parks video has done pretty well for him, at least by his recent standards.

He'll probably take the wrong lessons from its moderate success, but I do think it was still one of his better efforts.
It wasn't a bad idea knowing all the 4 park hopper ones were coming to do one different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.