Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
Good morning folks! Been doing a little bit of statistical research to get a better understanding on why vloggers seem to be flopping in views these days in the YouTube world - one thing I noticed is how often in some of their content comes the phrase: "I don't know".

Typically a valuable piece of content will provide some knowledge or at least enetertainment for a viewer to be engaged and come back to view future videos. But what happens when instead of giving value, a vlog is a higher percentage of useless footage made with no effort? Here is what I found.

Based on their last video where each vlogger experienced something that they've experienced dozens of times in the past five years, how many times did they say that they didn't know any of the jibberish from their mouths?

Kyle Pallo - 9 I Don't Knows in 32 Minutes
Paging Mr Morrow - 1 I Don't Know in 22 Minutes
The Tim Tracker - 6 I Don't Knows in 30 Minutes
JoJo's World - 12 I Don't Knows in 24 Minutes
Mammoth Club - 3 I Don't Knows in 40 Minutes

So what is the probablility that in 5 minutes, double the amount of time for a vlogger to Google an answer on a busy day at the parks, a vlogger won't know what they're talking about?

• First place Grand Winner is actually JoJo's World with a 200% probablility of being a dumb lazy bitch!
  • Second place is the man who calls himself a stud muffin and is about as tall as 8 muffins stacked on top of eachother, Kyle Pallo with a 140.63% probability of being a lazy and whiney douchebag.
  • Third Place is The Tim Tracker with a 100% probability of stupidity.
  • Fourth Place was the Mammoth Club with our first probability that they might actually know something in five minutes of content - 37.50%
  • And #1 surprisingly was Paging Mr Morrow with a 22.73% probability of not knowing something - during that other 80% of time he may have Google'ed an answer but most likely was eating.

Quite interesting how the top two highly probable vloggers of useless stupidity are also the ones that have to change their vlog titles 5 times a day and beg viewers to like their videos in the first few minutes of each vlog.

Maybe not though, I'm sure it's just that darned algorithm!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It's almost like Disney should have rules about filming on rides or something.
Still perplexes me on why they let these vloggers get away with everything. I don't know if they're worried about backlash from a vloggers fanbase or if they think it's worth it because these vloggers are "free advertising," but they put way too much stock into these parasitic, jobless losers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

RJ130613

Chatty Member
Remember how JoJo was "sponsored/hosted" when he went to Disneyland? Looks like things are changing. Basically, an email dropped to the travel agents last night If a travel agent uses or sponsors an influencer for any reason, they gotta be vetted through Disney. Even if YOU, the travel agent, are also an influencer. If Disney doesn't vet you, you are out of a job.
ha 100% true, im a TA and got the email last night from disney. There is a whole process now to vet the influencers being used for travel agency promotions etc. and a new stricter policy went into place Nov 1st for "non-travel company related" influencers. Seems they are going to start cracking down on the vloggers a bit. We shall see what they do and if they enforce their policies now.

Reactions: 7

Frankenweenie

Lol seems like vloggers New Year resolution is to be active in Patreon trying to get some suckers in before it is ignored completely by the summer.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
JoJo says he almost dropped his camera on the drop (when that photo was taken) because he was holding it with one hand. If it would have slipped out of his hand, with how high he was holding it over his head, it looks like it would have slammed right into that baby's face behind him.
It's almost like Disney should have rules about filming on rides or something.

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
Holy crap. I always knew he was an idiot but posting a "video essay" but his direction with this shows he's even more hopeless and doesn't have even .01% chance of every getting consistent views for his bullshit videos.

WHY IS HE MAKING A VIDEO ESSAY ON SOMETHING HE'S AN OBVIOUS FAILURE AT!? Your vlogs are shit Jojo, nobody watches them because you're annoying as fuck and a consistently disappointing experience. The fact that you talk about "storytelling" and "viewer experience" in this essay which you made into an incredibly dull and irritating experience shows that most of your essay was scripted and paraphrased from AI because you put incredibly low effort into your profession.

Sure, Disney Vloggers are a small part of Disney Parks' digital presence but that's largely because of just existing as videos the internet, not because of the "passion" and "creative evolution" of its "creators" with an exception of a few cases like DFBGuide. The passion and creativity of Disney Vloggers is at the rock bottom of creators on YouTube, all that they do is go to the parks, turn on their camera and talk obnoxiously over their footage of the IP that is 100% owned and created by Disney employees and partners. Presence and timing is 99% of what's driven all of these dipshit's growth the past few years. Creator my ass.

If Disney vloggers are so evolved and important to their digital presence, why is the outlook for Disney Parks down the shitter so much this year? Oh wait, the outlook of Disneyland Tokyo isn't bad right now; huh, the parks that don't allow vlogging! Maybe the Disney vloggers aren't evolved after all, but just lazy shits that are running out of their window of fame? Make an essay on that, twat.

• Heart

starri

VIP Member
I mean, I'm okay if it's not intrusive, and I'm good with the chest mounted camera restriction.

But the minute you start WOOOOO-ing or god forbid singing....

advil

Disney really needs to crack down on these obnoxious vloggers who talk/shout/sing loudly for rides and ruin the experience for other guests. I feel bad for the families that never get to go to Disney and finally save up only to have it ruined by some obnoxious douche with a camera whose at the parks every day.
---
Spot the douche

View attachment 2583737
Wow, look at that loser, holding his camera up high like that and being obnoxious. How is he not embarrassed? He and Jete clearly have no self awareness at all…or they are aware and just don’t care that they are probably ruining the ride for everyone else. 🙄

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
I think you're right. I think a lot of vloggers and influencers build parasocial relationships with lonely people or those missing something in their lives. Especially true of the fiercely loyal ones. This creates an echo chamber that they listen to, and everyone else is just a 'hater'.

Jojo is a good example of the worst type of vlogger, but I'd also say he's more a tiktoker. Real youtubers who are successful these days take their job and content seriously. Jojo is more a tiktoker who just does dumb stuff for short form content but streches it out over dull longer form videos. Stuff like the challenges for cash, or 'random acts of kindness' is classic tiktok stuff. Fake as anything, and generally looked down on these days. But still, classic tiktok.
Nail on the head! Jojo's vlogs on YouTube always do terrible because his vision is so low effort and annoying compared to 99.99% of other vloggers, the small consistent following he does have are people with absurdly low expectations. He tries to talk about how storytelling and sharing expereiences is his profession - your story is "I'm a lazy unemployed "entertainer", I just woke up at 1pm because I don't take my "job" seriously, now I'm going to a theme park and will try to do something that gets your attention because I'm desperate for views but have no legitimate creative talent but too lazy to do anything about that".

Your story works for 10 second TikToks where lazy unemployed entertainers can go viral once in awhile, that's the extent of any of your growth potential. Move on from making 30 minute vlogs defending yourself on copying other vloggers because of your lack of talent, get humbled and actually put some work into your "passion" for once.

starri

VIP Member
He had to focus on the fact he's lazy and didn't want to put in the work to continue "vlogmas"
I'm trying to think of the last time I just decided to fuck off from work in the name of mental health.

I mean, I know my job can't possibly compare to the rigors have having to upload a barely-edited 20 minute video every day for a month, so maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about.

RJ130613

Chatty Member
Do they explain what a "non-travel company related" influencer is?
Essentially, any non-travel company related influencer is any influencer who has not been employed by/contracted by a travel agency to shoot content for said company within the parks or on the ships. So for instance, if i owned my own travel agency i could contract one of these fools (not that i would ever use them, they suck) to shoot content to promote my business for me but they would have to promote it on my biz social media channels not their own and they would not be allowed to use the content they are being compensated for by me to use the content on their own personal channels.

What DIS is doing now is basically vetting legit content creators for TA companies so as to weed out these grifters as none of them are actually doing work for any TA companies at all. Hence the policy is implying that DIS is trying to only have legitimate content creators promote their products on behalf of themselves and/or TA agencies. Essentially in the end at some point these individual "influencers" will be cut out as most of them are violating DIS "Spontaneous Social Media Posting Policy" as they ARE NOT staying within brand guidelines. One big infraction i see on their videos frequently is the constant alcohol promotion they do say at Epcot, that is a BIG no no in the brand guidelines given by DIS.

This is also why we are seeing DIS start to scoop their own openings of attractions etc. for instance, the remodel at Grand FLo or the opening of the Treehouse in DLand, dis published vids of those on their own YT and socials before any of the "influencers" even were able to get to those and shoot coverage of them.