JoJo's World #4 More title changes than viewers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sure you subscribe to JoJo's World for more videos like "This Is Really Important," "First Time I've Seen This" and "Why Do People Do This"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone blew his load on all that travel in 2023 and now those bills are coming due. Hmmmm wonder why he's begging for Patreon cash.

Screen Shot 2024-01-02 at 1.01.25 PM.png

• Haha
Someone blew his load on all that travel in 2023 and now those bills are coming due. Hmmmm wonder why he's begging for Patreon cash.

View attachment 2664154
You may have the wrong bobo

these are different

That camera looks bleeping ridiculous, it's bigger than his head. Complete waste of money, there are better (and much much more successful) youtubers that just use their phones.

It's all for show and for attention in the parks ...'I'm a youtuber' 🙃🙃🙃

Sigmund Freud would have a field day with Jojo and his lens

Screenshot_20240103_092055_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
That camera looks bleeping ridiculous, it's bigger than his head. Complete waste of money, there are better (and much much more successful) youtubers that just use their phones.

View attachment 2665454
Wondering if he's ever washed that jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2665454
We swear he only has three looks. Make-a-wish, I just stole your wallet and please punch me in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yup. youtubers with many millions of subs do everything with an iphone and a few gopro's.
there are a few that I watch that also use a point and shoot Sony RX100. under $1k and fits in a pocket.

but these fools like hobo and kile make sure to always vlog with a DSLR with an unnecessary long zoom lens and huge mic as a status symbol.
a lens they don't need since 95%+ of the time it's in their face. Plus they are too lazy to do much of any post processing with a wider angled view

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why hasn't he been using Krista as photo click bait? Is she unavailable or did she get tired of being used to lure in viewers? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.