JoJo's World #4 More title changes than viewers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

In his latest Short, he pleads for people to watch his vlogs. It’s getting pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

In his latest Short, he pleads for people to watch his vlogs. It’s getting pathetic.
He posts DAILY vlogs. 😂😂😂

JoJo traveled to several places in the last thread, including the Greek Islands, Paris, and Dubai. That happened in the last thread, right? The vlog views were still meh. Okay, less than meh.

He has new roommates. Dan and Kyle moved out. Jete and a realtor moved in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I may have asked this before, but are Ferris and the guy with the beard that I asked about previously a couple?

My poor gaydar.

So Jojo is the second grifter to upload a hurricane video. I guess he’s “just showing what it’s like” definitely not looking to benefit with views or anything.

Reactions: 3
So he rushes to get his hurricane video up even though he already posted a vlog today, then during the hurricane video he plugs the Swan & Dolphin video saying he wants to get good results on that so it can help with future partnerships. Maybe one way to get good results is to not post a vlog that is going to get more attention just hours after the other one? He wants everything at once though.

I didn’t watch the video but does he not understand what a partnership is? You were invited out (I’m assuming). That’s not a partnership.

Reactions: 1
Probably a typical Disney Vlogger malapropism. Probably meant sponsorship.

Just like how his former roommate has concurred his fear of the ocean many, many times.

He's the guy who hurries to post "FIRST!" under the video.
Why drop one crappy video when you can drop two crappy videos in one day. Maybe if you combine the two he will get over 25k views in one day?

Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 4.16.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 4.16.27 PM.png

I didn’t watch the video but does he not understand what a partnership is? You were invited out (I’m assuming). That’s not a partnership.
He was #hosted by the hotel. Agree that it's not a partnership. Talk about wasting a room on this douche.

Reactions: 2
Probably a typical Disney Vlogger malapropism. Probably meant sponsorship.

Just like how his former roommate has concurred his fear of the ocean many, many times.
I wouldn’t consider him being invited out as a sponsorship either unless they are paying him. If they are paying him to review the resort, which is possible but probably unlikely then I would say he’s sponsored. Most theme park vloggers just say they are “sponsored” when it really just means they were invited out for a free night.

"By the way, this is gonna probably be a bonus vlog. I wasn't supposed to make a video today. If you haven't already go watch the Swan & Dolphin check-in video. That was a sponsored post through the Swan & Dolphin and I want to make sure that I give them some good results. So your help by clicking on that video and watching on it will allow me to get future partnerships with them. So thanks for watching in advance."

That was his exact comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"By the way, this is gonna probably be a bonus vlog. I wasn't supposed to make a video today. If you haven't already go watch the Swan & Dolphin check-in video. That was a sponsored post through the Swan & Dolphin and I want to make sure that I give them some good results. So your help by clicking on that video and watching on it will allow me to get future partnerships with them. So thanks for watching in advance.

That was his exact comment.
So based on the language used he could have been paid but didn’t say if he was compensated or not. Just the video was sponsored which could mean a free night (all expenses covered) or he was also paid. Because the Disney vloggers are so desperate just for any invite I’m gonna guess only the room was covered and he wasn’t paid in any way. Of course I could be wrong.

I’ve recently noticed that a lot of the Disney vloggers use terms like “partnership”, “first look”, “exclusive” and even in Dev’s case put “paid promotion” to fake that they were either given a media invite or that they were compensated for said media invite.

Last edited:
So based on the language used he could have been paid but didn’t say if he was compensated or not. Just the video was sponsored which could mean a free night (all expenses covered) or he was also paid. Because the Disney vloggers are so desperate just for any invite I’m gonna guess only the room was covered and he wasn’t paid in any way. Of course I could be wrong.
Doubt that he was paid for this stay. He was most likely invited to stay the night for a quick video review. The trackers get way more staycations gifted to them (see transcript from the Swan stay) and you can see the difference in how the Trackers frame it. JoJo is desperate to be seen as an important player in the Central FL vlogging community to the point where he will stretch the truth whenever it's convenient. Just like today's video was a "bonus" video. We call bullshit! He saw how poorly the first video was doing so he rushed out to get some post storm footage to throw online.

Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 4.46.24 PM.png

Doubt that he was paid for this stay. He was most likely invited to stay the night for a quick video review. The trackers get way more staycations gifted to them (see transcript from the Swan stay) and you can see the difference in how the Trackers frame it. JoJo is desperate to be seen as an important player in the Central FL vlogging community to the point where he will stretch the truth whenever it's convenient. Just like today's video was a "bonus" video. We call bullshit! He saw how poorly the first video was doing so he rushed out to get some post storm footage to throw online.

View attachment 2415174
Exactly! I think he seen that one was underperforming and is hoping to use the hurricane one to boost it. He likely simply emailed them after the Tracker’s stay and mentioned his subscriber count so they offered him a free night.

The Trackers always say they were “invited out” so if the Trackers weren’t paid I highly doubt Jojo was paid.

Like I mentioned they use terms like “first look”, “partnership”, and “sponsored” to “fake it” to their audience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.