JoJo's World #4 More title changes than viewers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tale of two thumbnails (for the same crappy video). It's just like we said, when views drop we get a mental health video or Krista thumbnail. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 11.02.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 11.20.14 AM.png

Reactions: 2
A tale of two thumbnails (for the same crappy video). It's just like we said, when views drop we get a mental health video or Krista thumbnail. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2419376View attachment 2419379
It's changed again

Watched the Swan and Dolphin vid for a bit. It was very basic. It's ok. I can't help but think that a clever short would have been good here. Just spitballing here but do a riff on the " I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night" commercials and have Krista pull the sword out of the stone and she can exclaim that she stayed at the Dolphin and Swan. Not sure if that's clever enough idea and it probably needs work but it might show Marriott that you are very interested in this project if you put the work in. Do the long form vid but do a good short too. Play to your strengths. Shorts usually get more views.

It's changed again

Watched the Swan and Dolphin vid for a bit. It was very basic. It's ok. I can't help but think that a clever short would have been good here. Just spitballing here but do a riff on the " I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night" commercials and have Krista pull the sword out of the stone and she can exclaim that she stayed at the Dolphin and Swan. Not sure if that's clever enough idea and it probably needs work but it might show Marriott that you are very interested in this project if you put the work in. Do the long form vid but do a good short too. Play to your strengths. Shorts usually get more views.
His shorts aren't getting the views they did 6 months ago. Why? He refuses to change or be creative. He's stuck in his sword and the stone groundhog day routine and people are becoming tired of it and tuning him out.

Did someone buy him a dictionary recently or did he learn exploit from us when we talk about him exploiting young female cast members?

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 3.03.38 PM.png

There's just so much begging and it seems like it's even gotten worse lately. He has a youtube post saying his HHN vlog will be up early tomorrow and your support would mean sooooo much

Reactions: 1
There's just so much begging and it seems like it's even gotten worse lately. He has a youtube post saying his HHN vlog will be up early tomorrow and your support would mean sooooo much
So funny how he says "up early tomorrow". It's almost 9:45 EST and nothing from him. Guessing 10am is an early day for an artist like JoJo. What's funny is Kyle already has a video up today and he's lazy AF.

So funny how he says "up early tomorrow". It's almost 9:45 EST and nothing from him. Guessing 10am is an early day for an artist like JoJo. What's funny is Kyle already has a video up today and he's lazy AF.
He even edited his post. Originally it said 8:30-9:00 am for the video and now it's 9-10'ish.

So what's the excuse this time? Slept in? Drank too much with the boyz? Out too late? Footage sucks?
All of the above I'm sure. You know in his mind he was going to be first and now he'll probably end up being last. I also just realized he posted two Hollywood Studios videos in a row. So his "unplanned" hurricane vlog actually stepped all over two different videos.

All of the above I'm sure. You know in his mind he was going to be first and now he'll probably end up being last. I also just realized he posted two Hollywood Studios videos in a row. So his "unplanned" hurricane vlog actually stepped all over two different videos.
As it stands right now...Kyle has a DL video out and Super Enthused, PMM and TPE already have videos up from last night. JoJo? Zero!!

Doesn’t look like Jojo got a media invite to horror nights. Banned from media?

I seen one vlogger with under 4k subscribers got media.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It's a rare talent to be a grifter and lazy at the same time

• Haha
No media for sure, he did stay and scream 😂.
He should be grateful he's not banned like Adam the Woo and just a media invite removal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.