JoJo's World #4 More title changes than viewers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The joke is on any of these company’s that don’t do their own research and just look at subscriber count.
His Swan video is really tanking even with the new one from today begging people to watch. The only reason the hurricane video is doing well is because he got it uploaded before other people did. Knowing JoJo this will somehow backfire on him.

download-2022-10-04T222827.936.jpg

Reactions: 2
I will confess, when I was in high school, I saw a space shuttle launch while on a class trip to Disney World, so I have some nostalgia triggered.

Also he included a link to donate for hurricane relief in a video where he's walking around Hollywood Studios in a tank top and flip flops, meeting characters and going on a bunch of rides. It looks like nothing worse than an average summer storm passed through, so why would that make people donate? We know including a link is a token way to mask your intentions so why not donate the profits from the video as well.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20230831_070518_Instagram.jpg

Basically Jojo you don't have mental health issues, you're just doing whatever you can not to get a real job and want to be on holiday all the time.

Sadly you're not a good enough businessman to make youtube a sustainable career.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t watch, but I’m assuming there is more Swan/Dolphin footage out there? If you were actually “sponsored” and receiving money from this hotel to advertise, you probably shouldn’t cram the space launch in there. It just reads like there wasn’t enough great things at the hotel to merit its own vlog. The title should be about how wonderful the hotel is. Of course, I’m not “the guy who can’t pull the sword out of the stone”, so what do I know?

View attachment 2415842

Basically Jojo you don't have mental health issues, you're just doing whatever you can not to get a real job and want to be on holiday all the time.

Sadly you're not a good enough businessman to make youtube a sustainable career.
Jojo always pretends to be humble like he would go back to work for Disney but he really wouldn’t. He mentioned in his Universal video for people to like it so he can continue to make videos so it seems like it’s been down for him and now the mental health card is coming out.

View attachment 2415842

Jesus! JoJo and Kyle are cut from the same rinse & repeat cloth. Views are down or things not going well? Mental health post. People being "mean"? Mental health post.

Jojo always pretends to be humble like he would go back to work for Disney but he really wouldn’t. He mentioned in his Universal video for people to like it so he can continue to make videos so it seems like it’s been down for him and now the mental health card is coming out.
He's never going back to work for Disney. When the bottom falls out (and it will) he will be left with no options. Pretty sure Disney isn't banging down his door asking him to come back. It's probably the opposite by now and he's on the "do not hire back" list.

Reactions: 6
Jesus! JoJo and Kyle are cut from the same rinse & repeat cloth. Views are down or things not going well? Mental health post. People being "mean"? Mental health post.

He's never going back to work for Disney. When the bottom falls out (and it will) he will be left with no options. Pretty sure Disney isn't banging down his door asking him to come back. It's probably the opposite by now and he's on the "do not hire back" list.
Jete also kinda hinted in the Universal video he might be leaving Florida next year. I thought the timing was interesting as he just became roommates with Jojo. I’m starting to think Jojo is an awful roommate.

Say what you will about Kyle (and there is a lot to be said) but Jojo is the one still stuck in the roommate situation and doesn’t seem to have any direction other than what country he will travel to next, only to bar hop and not do well in viewership.

View attachment 2415842

This reminds me of when he said he needs to spend more time with friends for his mental health, when he had just gone on back to back cruises with friends and pretty much all of his recent videos were hanging out with friends.

Reactions: 3
He spouts so much tit I don't actually think words mean anything to him anymore. He just says whatever he thinks youtube and people want. Jojo the person is kind of lost and gone

Jete also kinda hinted in the Universal video he might be leaving Florida next year. I thought the timing was interesting as he just became roommates with Jojo. I’m starting to think Jojo is an awful roommate.

Say what you will about Kyle (and there is a lot to be said) but Jojo is the one still stuck in the roommate situation and doesn’t seem to have any direction other than what country he will travel to next, only to bar hop and not do well in viewership.
I don't consider living in a situation which you can pay yourself and afford a negative. Jojo should stay with roommates if that's his budget.

Kyle can't pay and needed sister to fix his situation. One minute he's moving, then not caused Jete to go to air BNB, was going to stay with his gf family then sister came and suddenly he has a "luxury" apartment but no furniture.

• Wow
In fairness, Jete also said something to the effect that the only reason he stayed in Orlando was because Kyle's room became available

I don't consider living in a situation which you can pay yourself and afford a negative. Jojo should stay with roommates if that's his budget.

Kyle can't pay and needed sister to fix his situation. One minute he's moving, then not caused Jete to go to air BNB, was going to stay with his gf family then sister came and suddenly he has a "luxury" apartment but no furniture.
I don’t know the details surrounding Kyle’s apartment but you seem to have more insight for obvious reasons. It’s clear Kyle’s family helped him, I think that is pretty obvious to everyone.

Jojo is nearly 30 years old and is still living with roommates with a failing YouTube channel. He’s the one who regularly brings up going back to work for Disney but it’s all a facade.

Oh look! Another sword in the stone short. Rinse, repeat and fail seems to be how JoJo lives his life. It's just so hard to believe that this guy can't try something original and then learn from whatever mistakes he makes or feedback he gets. He will just continue to go back to the well till people completely tune him out. And that day is getting closer and closer. His recent "hosted" video barely got a shameful 13k views out of his almost 1.4 million subscribers. Homeboy needs to pivot and fast because his ship has hubcap sized holes in it and it's sinking fast.

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 8.30.05 AM.png

I wonder if these Patreon drop-offs are wider than just the Disney sphere. I mostly support podcasters, but I've noticed a lot them have had declines over the last few months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.