JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "Struggling With Depression | Trying New Food At Disney Springs" video is a hall of fame level bad title. The rest you rarely even know what he's doing, just that something went wrong, was surprising/unplanned or made someone emotional.

Reactions: 2
This is pretty telling. Look at the view counts for videos that are a month old. You would think his not-so-humble brag video about being the "#1 most subscribed Disney Vlogger" would have the most views but it doesn't. It's the one he got tit for because he speculated someone's suicide when it was an accident. Further proving that the only ones people watch are the ones he screws up on and looks bad. The rest of the videos barely hit 20k and that's after 4 weeks! Not a good look for the million sub man when after a month only 1.94% is watching your content.

Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 6.36.44 AM.png

This is pretty telling. Look at the view counts for videos that are a month old. You would think his not-so-humble brag video about being the "#1 most subscribed Disney Vlogger" would have the most views but it doesn't. It's the one he got tit for because he speculated someone's suicide when it was an accident. Further proving that the only ones people watch are the ones he screws up on and looks bad. The rest of the videos barely hit 20k and that's after 4 weeks! Not a good look for the million sub man when after a month only 1.94% is watching your content.

View attachment 2156216
So many thumbnails don't match the video title to intrigue the viewer

Don't you assume YouTube would notice this and react or the subs would start to fall off once they see how dull his channel is?
I don't think so no, it takes a lot for people to unsub, especially if they are just shorts scrollers. And his shorts have received an insane amount of views.

Don't you assume YouTube would notice this and react or the subs would start to fall off once they see how dull his channel is?
Youtube does react by not pushing his long form videos. High subs and low views are punished by youtube. He probably gets recommended on shorts bit the youtube algorithm doesn't touch long form

View attachment 2156216
All these dumb vloggers are always chasing subscribers. They’re missing the point - they shouldn’t be worried about subscribers but about how many people can actually be bothered to watch them. What’s the point in having someone subscribe if they don’t watch the videos?

I think a lot of them, including Jojo, have bought many of their subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't usually bother to unsubscribe unless the vlogger does something I find offensive or their content annoys me. I unsubscribed from Wonderhussy because she abused an animal just off camera (but filmed herself while doing it) and also abused her pet cat. I unsubscribed from Kara and Nate because I sometimes found their attitudes and content offensive. But I am subscribed to probably a dozen or more vloggers I never watch. I just can't be bothered to go to their channel and click unsubscribe.

Reactions: 1
I don't usually bother to unsubscribe unless the vlogger does something I find offensive or their content annoys me. I unsubscribed from Wonderhussy because she abused an animal just off camera (but filmed herself while doing it) and also abused her pet cat. I unsubscribed from Kara and Nate because I sometimes found their attitudes and content offensive. But I am subscribed to probably a dozen or more vloggers I never watch. I just can't be bothered to go to their channel and click unsubscribe.
It’s just as easy to unsubscribe as it is to subscribe! People who don’t watch but are still subscribed make these nobodies think they’re relevant. It’d be so interesting to see them lose all the subscribers who don’t watch. Mr. 1 million Jojo would probably be left with 30K. Trackers would have about 80K; Nate would have 90K; Super Enthused and Dev 20K; Adam the Woo about 50K. I’d love to see them all knocked down a few pegs.

• Heart
JoJo’s last 5 YT Shorts have all been basically ads for his vlogs, each one ending with a plea for people to watch them. Even making direct attempts to entice his Shorts viewers to watch isn’t working.

• Wow
  • Haha
JoJo’s last 5 YT Shorts have all been basically ads for his vlogs, each one ending with a plea for people to watch them. Even making direct attempts to entice his Shorts viewers to watch isn’t working.
Think he reads here or maybe is starting to see the writing on the wall?

For example, here is a Short that exists solely to plug his vlog of May the 4th at Hollywood Studios, and it has 66k views. His vlog of that day got 15k views. Some number of the 15k are people who are not subscribed. So out of 1m subscribers, plus with some overlap the 66k who watched the ad for it, something less than 15k wanted to watch his “CHAOTIC STAR WARS DAY”. This ratio will never not be incredible.

I assume viewers have learned not to trust him and they doubt that the day was the “craziest” (or any other superlative he throws in the title).

IMG_3220.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Judging by the view counts some of the fitness YouTubers with similar subscriber counts that I follow have gotten, the only answer is for JoJo to get Krista pregnant.

• Haha
his main chunk of subscribers are from his shorts..... I just counted and he has exactly 55 shorts with over 1 million views each.... majority of them over 20 million views..... I don't see anything suss about his subs! it's just that they're all mainly from his shorts

• Heart
Predicting a title and thumbnail change on todays video. It's got failure written all over it. (And take off that F'N button!)

Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 12.52.46 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He wants to send us a message here that he has had some vlogs do better the last two weeks than the one I mentioned. His crying mom video did do well for some reason after its initial period.

IMG_3221.jpeg

• Haha
Wow one vlog out of how many?

All the others are getting pretty much the same views as when he had 200k less subscribers.

When PMM can get your 'good day' views as an average on every video just eating junk food and with a fraction or subscribers, you have a problem

• Haha
He wants to send us a message here that he has had some vlogs do better the last two weeks than the one I mentioned. His crying mom video did do well for some reason after its initial period.

View attachment 2159122
Only did well because of the clickbait. Show me the audience retention on the video with his mom crying!

View attachment 2159122
Interesting that you failed to show the underperforming videos like the one for Breeze Airlines and May the 4th. What about the ones that totally bombed on your Virgin cruise?

Why change the title on today's video if they are doing so well JoJo?? PMM has over 5 times the views and today's was nothing special. LOL

Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 3.40.01 PM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.