JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that February spike sort of coincides with his Tokyo series so not totally out of left field.
But the Tokyo series didn't perform that well long form, did any shorts go mega viral then?

Reactions: 2
But the Tokyo series didn't perform that well long form, did any shorts go mega viral then?
that's why I said sort of. it's still suspicious any way you look at it.

I'm just not sure he has that kind of money to throw away to buy that many subs.

1683316014578.png

Reactions: 3
His Short of him putting his toy sword in the stone atop the one at MK is at 29 million views now and was posted February 17th, so the spurt could be from that one.

Reactions: 1
it’s kind of odd that he’s got 1mil on YT and only 53k on IG. Is IG something his demographic don’t use? Or is there something fishy with these numbers? It seems he averages 12k-15k views per video. This is odd to me. Perhaps I just don’t understand how it works anymore but only 1% of subs are watching his videos?

He needs to be studied because when I started watching him he was getting close to hitting 100K subs, and now at a million I would say there hasn't been much more than a 50% increase in his daily views from that time. It's just really strange that with all of those people who get his videos in their sub boxes that he can't manage more views.

Not sure what is or isn’t going on. Though I nearly fell over to see one of the shorts has almost 300 million views. (Per social blade)

1683329295590.png

It's an amazing achievement but I guess it shows how short form is a bit like junk food and easily forgettable. Aside bragging rights it really hasn't done much for him financially or helped build his audience. He gets far fewer viewers than channels a tenth his size and the subscribers just aren't interested in coming back for more

It's an amazing achievement but I guess it shows how short form is a bit like junk food and easily forgettable. Aside bragging rights it really hasn't done much for him financially or helped build his audience. He gets far fewer viewers than channels a tenth his size and the subscribers just aren't interested in coming back for more
Exactly! You would think a May the 4th video would perform well considering how most people look for that content. But here he is sitting at 10k views after 21 hours.

The simplest explanation is probably just that his subscribers are primarily from his shorts - so it makes sense his normal videos seriously underperform

Yeah I think it's the shorts that gets him the subs and views. Like his mom with the sword was like 500k but the vlog probably 10 lol

• Haha
The simplest explanation is probably just that his subscribers are primarily from his shorts - so it makes sense his normal videos seriously underperform
Don't you assume YouTube would notice this and react or the subs would start to fall off once they see how dull his channel is?

I hate myself for this, but I enjoyed the two Star Wars videos. Between Patrick's video of the event and JoJo's, the Disneyland night looked like a lot of fun, and Taya made a very appealing addition. As long as Krista was consenting, I wouldn't blame JoJo for banging her.

The May the Fourth video wasn't quite as good, but despite everything, I did enjoy seeing everyone come up and congratulate him. First off, because I know that level of adulation will chap Kyle's ass, and also because no matter how many of them engage with his longform videos, the folks seemed to like him. It was just a positive video, and not in the fake way he so often is.

Reactions: 5
Just dropping this here because we all know what will happen later...oh and the description notes clearly show who he cares about most.

"Don't make this mistake when trying to go to Disney's California Adventure or Disneyland like @tayamiller. My plans might have been ruined but celebrating 1 million youtube subscribers at Disneyland resort with Taya regardless was a blast!"

Screen Shot 2023-05-07 at 11.28.21 AM.png

He is so ridiculously bad at writing titles. Him and Ginn Tracker should really be better at it by now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.