Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's annoying me is Mr Rottenborn keeps bringing up Marilyn Manson, for gods sake she's got James Franco on her list he's just as bad let's hope that gets thrown in their face!

Reactions: 16
FFS now we are on the sister vomiting in the car park not Amber - like we will ever know the truth.....

Reactions: 5
So all they are trying to do is discredit all of the evidence from the 12 of the 14 that got "ok'd by the UK judges?

Reactions: 3
What’s the significance of either of them vomiting in the car park?
Showing that Amber is a heavy drinker that she got drunk at coachella and was taking magic mushrooms 🍄
The defence trying to say maybe the witness was mistaken and it was Ambers sister being sick because she was pregnant

Reactions: 9
Thank god it’s not on for a few days now 🤣🤣
It's exhausting, isn't it? God knows how the jury feel.

I do get on better with the live questioning as opposed to the recorded depositions. They cut out all of the lively bits that keep you awake on the recordings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's annoying me is Mr Rottenborn keeps bringing up Marilyn Manson, for gods sake she's got James Franco on her list he's just as bad let's hope that gets thrown in their face!
I heard that he wasn't going to testify.

Reactions: 8

Oh I didn't know about Franco.

Reactions: 2

i doubt Paul Bettany will testify now as it’s Amber’s go from Monday. Have we been through all Johnny’s witnesses do you think?
80A5FFD4-FBBC-45C2-950B-2E23C6AF506E.jpeg
C35B437B-D42C-418F-8019-C71298CA2FE1.jpeg
97220C4E-C3D9-486A-B74F-B76ACE5FB826.jpeg

Seems we all may meet up at a new trial in the future as I’ve read Marilyn Manson is to sue Evan Rachel Wood for…defamation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was just relistening to the aussie audio tape (rottenarse played that small snippet yesterday that was only johnny) and it must be frustrating for jds side not to be able to use it with the other voices as you can hear AH say I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt him , I didn't do it on purpose etc. You can hear dr kipper say she shattered the bone. You can hear them looking for his fingertip and Dr kipper is very worried about him getting infections and is just done with Amber's tit.
I know her team have a job and have to defend her but that snippet didn't really add anything at that time and given the missing context I can't understand them morally using it. Bad bastards.
Even without that she will has so much explaining to do. She will take up the rest of the weeks🤣

Reactions: 21
I actually have sympathy for Heard. She's going to be eaten alive on the stand.
i feel a similar way, she looked wrecked yesterday in court, I couldn’t help but feel a bit if sympathy, she’s sitting there watching her lies unfold. But it’s only fair it is all exposed and she brought it on herself. I just think her legal team are not looking after her, they know full well that she has to answer this under cross examination. I think once she gets up there is will be very clear that she has a personality disorder, will be a car crash.

Reactions: 15
my biggest issue - while, yes, she is terrible for probably deliberately mispresenting a DV case, trying to destroy someones name, trying to make herself holier than holy, and being a complete disservice to abused woman - is that she is getting attacked everywhere (except of the press) as if she is Putin. People really need to get some perspective.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.