Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
I hope the jury don't have pizza for lunch.

And if they do....

I hope no one spells "AMBER IS A LIAR" in pepperoni on said pizza,

• Haha
Reactions: 21

annanuttall

VIP Member
I have a feeling it will be either late today or tomorrow and I think JD will win his claim 🤞🏻I think the question the jury asked seems to point towards that.
One thing I do know for sure, with like bet my life on it one million percent certainty is that Eve Barlow will be unbearable whatever the outcome
I really do feel Eve Barlow is somehow Amber in disguise.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I have changed my opinion on when the verdict will come in. It will come in about 2.30 UK time on Friday as we are in London then watching a west end show so absolutely no chance of me having a sneaky watch. For fucks sake.

• Haha
  • Sad

Just William

VIP Member
A couple of lawyers I caught on Law & Crime Verdict Watch weren't that impressed by her testimony. Can't think why. :sneaky:

I would love to know what Elaine & Rottenborn really thought about her & whether they believed her?
With Camille & Ben you could feel their emotion & just how much they cared & how much they believed in him, much like we could feel Isaac's emotion when he was testifying. I never got that feeling from her team. I did feel that Rottenborn genuinely couldn't stand JD.

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
When I heard those words verdict in I got goose bumps & tears prickling. This matters. An abuser cannot be allowed to win.
I am so fucking nervous. I so hope they find for Johnny. #Depp 🙏

• Heart

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
He’s a bit of a prick loved they wouldn’t let him in court that day 😊
DUI Guy is creepy. That Runkle guy from law tube said there was a lot more to DUI being refused entry to court, meaning DUI had been getting up to some shady shit and I don’t mean pulling faces in court. He also tried to cut into the line outside the courthouse. There’s a lot more to why those law tube people dropped him than just pulling faces in court. Runkle didn’t wanna go into detail on a live stream when asked, but you could tell he was really angry at DUI for something he’d done, that he witnessed.

Last edited:
  • Wow

What's your point

VIP Member
Just saying if my husband even breathes and disrupts this for me then I will be next in court.

Also please internet God's dont fuck up my router.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I'm kinda sad now, this chapter will be properly over. I will miss all you guys on this thread.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19