Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
Really hoping it goes in Johnny's favour and the jobs start rolling in, Pirates 6, Beetlejuice 2 & many many more!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Muchosgracias

Yes. Jan 2015. Finger year. Jennifer Howell and Whitney organised the party for charity Art of Elysium. James Franco lived under the offices.

Whats 'appening ere?

"James Franco lived under the offices" has made me proper laugh out loud, the thought of him scurrying round in the sewers like a Ninja Turtle

I replied by accident when I was replying to another post at the same time! I think I need to do some research on this. The girl on Twitter that said it meant something else was Iranian so I’m wondering why she’s come up with something very different to this, google translate isn’t the most reliable place to translate stuff (I know from experience when I was dating an Egyptian and ended up saying some very incorrect things while trying to cute after translating Arabic 😂)
DOES ANYONE SPEAK PERSIAN? 📢 AMBER???
Google Translate is a disaster, as I have found out when helping the children with language homework 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
They just mentioned Amber slipping up & admitting why she wrote the Op-Ed. Calling her disingenuous. I just hope the jury remembers?
It's a pity Camille didn't bring that up in closing, along with the texts he didn't write & how we never once heard on tape her mention to him about any physical violence to her unlike JD talking about her hitting/punching him & throwing pots, pans & vases at him.
In Oz she also spat at him. Disgusting cow. But then her leaving a turd on his side of the bed speaks volumes about her mindset. :sick:

• Sick

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I tend to lurk as so many of you fabulous people are so much more eloquent than I.

Then you have the funny ones that make me chuckle.

Most of you I have never seen on the threads I read.

Except for the usual argumentative feckers that have migrated over I recognise because I put them on ignore after 2 post of absolute bollocks 🤣🤣🤣

If she doesn’t win I bet she appeals.

Its mega pints at the ready world wide and a new colloquialism has been born.

Cheers all you lovely lot 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 21

What's your point

VIP Member
Also I really wanted him to be in the room so he could feel the love to be honest and celebrate with his team.

Also I am a right nosey bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I did a deep dive on the UK court murkiness yonks back, what does Nigella Lawson think of it all? Nae that she ever supported either side in this but she knows the key operator from eons ago when he used her to get his QC.

I've copied this over from one of the earlier threads, sorry, tis long and looks a bit weirder than it did in layout but that has made me see the name of the yacht and wtveryfuck?

"Small update to the London trial rabbit holing, legal wise most came from the same chambers, majority were rhodes scholars, and have covered some seriously big cases like Rose West/Myra Hindley/Rolf Harris/Pedalo Pope. Geoffrey who founded the chambers that seemed to employ QC/Judge/Ladylawyer basically everyone bar JD's side are old school oxford and cambridge types who grew up and got famous together, like to rock the boat but don't sink it. They get paid wayyyyyy more that way. The QC Sasha Wass, her Dad used to run the treasury. Old school clubs innit.

Geoffrey founder of said legal chambers speaks of dating Nigella Lawson to get his QC back in the day (his autobiography is boakkk about women) and then moved onto comedian Kathy Lette who would lick anyones arse for press and held a party for 'Ambers Angels' which inc aussies Kylie and Cate B. hence a) why I wonder what they think about the case now and b) I think he did it for press.

www.smh.com.au

'I was fortunate in lovers': Geoffrey Robertson's new memoir
The human rights barrister recalls his early days in London, from staging plays and discovering Wagner to dating Nigella Lawson and meeting his future wife, (Kathy fucking Lette).
www.smh.com.au
www.smh.com.au

Aaaaanyway, the court case was about Rupert Murdochs newspaper The Sun really. Rupert who once said "When I go into Downing Street, they do what I say." Stupidly rich Rupert who has Blair eating out of his hand amongst many others with stories they don't want told. Just imagine how much tea they don't publish! Anyway. The Sun won. Of course they did. They used Amber, I don't think they actually gave a shit about her. Rupert Murdoch and his family rank number 28 with an estimated net worth of $17.1 billion in the list of wealthiest Americans."

Corrrr blimey guv'nor! The legal systems not as corrupt at the Turdles data? Surely.....

edit: feck me, the name of that yacht he is on!! 🧐 'The ship had a crew of c250 and carried up to 414 passengers,[6] all 1st class'
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Rupert Murdoch is one of the most dangerous men since Hitler. He holds so much power it is insane.

• Heart
  • Angry

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
FUHOXTJWQAAwX21.jpg

'Just know the rumour is true and leave it at that please' - Seems a fair request 🕊

08LvjK9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Let's all hold virtual hands, and put out good vibes into the universe, and hope that this goes the right way <3

• Heart

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Dr Jessica Taylor watch.....

It sounds fascinating stuff....
I finally get why this women keeps going on about Amber. It fits her entire narrative, promotes her book, gains her income. Honest to god, it’s a vacuum of ignorance.

• Heart

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Eve Barlow watch....

They just sound like petulant girls in the playground now, leave my fwend alone, yes she's a meanie and yes you found her out, but leave her alone.

Evie doesn't even say pleasey. Rude wee kranky so she is the #fartlow, never had any feckin' manners.

• Haha