Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchosgracias

DUI Guy flips from Sam Spade to Daily Mail right-hand column in a single tweet....
I'm impressed...

He boils my piss, I'm sorry.
Every time I see his little head pop up here I want to slap him around the head with a haddock

• Haha
Reactions: 24

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I have a feeling it will be either late today or tomorrow and I think JD will win his claim 🤞🏻I think the question the jury asked seems to point towards that.
One thing I do know for sure, with like bet my life on it one million percent certainty is that Eve Barlow will be unbearable whatever the outcome

• Heart
  • Haha

SilentCW

I'm kinda sad now, this chapter will be properly over. I will miss all you guys on this thread.

This thread shouldn't close, there will be more coming. We will want this place again in the future.

I think there will be more for us to speak about in the future when things go well for him and bad for her.

We are invested and her being a narc, there will be more, just not as often.

• Heart
Knowing the American PTO policy… maybe the jury wants some more time off from work that’s why they are dragging this out
Usually jury duty is separate and not part of PTO. Sometimes companies will limit the amount of days they will pay. The average is 3 to 5 days because most jury cases last no more than 3 days. Different states have different policies. I think in DC it is 5 days of pay. I can't imagine wanting to use up your PTO to serve on a jury. That's your time and you can decide what you want to use it for. This is one of the major reasons people will try to get out of jury duty if they are called besides having your schedule completely off.

I sat on a jury that went on for a week. I received 3 days of jury pay from my company plus 40 dollars a day from the court. I ended up taking 5 days of personal PTO because I needed to keep getting paid. It took us 3 full days to come to a verdict. We felt that this was a man's life (he had been accused of rape) that we had the power to change and I recall it feeling very heavy and depleting. I remember when we were deliberating one lady juror was crying because she felt so overwhelmed and another gentleman juror who said the last thing he wanted to do on this God's earth was render a a verdict because it was a rape case. What if he got it wrong? It was a he-said-she said. Both lawyers gave very convincing arguments and most us of felt we really did not want to be there, but it was a civic duty that people need their day in court where a group of just regular people listen to both sides and come to a mutual decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of hers by any means but whatever the result I hope AH gets the mental help she so clearly needs

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Gave the hubby £20 to get the child in bed and told him he could go to the pub!! The Mega Pints are out!!

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Hi all. I'm normally on the KP thread but thought I'd have a quick look here as I'm really nervous and hoping and praying JD gets justice. I'm fuming with Amber Turd and her lies. There's so much I want to say but I'm assuming it's all already been discussed and said 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22

princesssparklepants

Let's face it ladies and gents and nonbinary people.... whatever happens Johnny has won :) He's got his side out and he's shown that the evidence supports him without embellishments, flowery language, parody experts, utter bullshit and the need to be the biggest victim there ever has been!

• Heart
Reactions: 22