Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchosgracias

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Rupert Murdoch is one of the most dangerous men since Hitler. He holds so much power it is insane.
I agree completely. People haven't a clue how powerful he is.

@Mags44 Whether it's right or not, I'm glad this trial was televised in its entirety if only to point out the glaring differences between what actually happens in court and what media are reporting about what happens in court. It may help people to think a little more independently when future cases come up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Knitwit

VIP Member
Johnny Depp partied backstage with supermodel ex-girlfriend Kate Moss following his cameo performance with Jeff Beck at the Royal Albert Hall tonight - days after she testified for the movie star in court.
The British supermodel, 48, last week gave evidence in Depp's defamation trial against another of his exes, Amber Heard, rejecting claims she had ever been assaulted by the Pirates of the Caribbean actor during their high-profile four-year relationship in the 1990s.
And Ms Moss this evening again publicly showed her support for her former flame - with whom she remains on good terms - by heading to London's prestigious Royal Albert Hall Venue to watch him perform covers of John Lennon, Marvin Gaye and Jimi Hendrix alongside Beck, 77.
The fashion icon was joined inside by former TV personality Sharon Osborne, 69, who arrived for an after-party following the end of the concert.
Johnny Depp parties backstage with supermodel ex-girlfriend Kate Moss | Daily Mail Online

• Heart

Dolly Bantry

OK, let's go through this logically ...
1. Her photos may show slight bruises, but they don't match her verbal testimony of knock out, drag down, comic book violence.
2. She has recordings of mutual arguments and of her admitting to abuse.
3. She didn't 'fight back', she initiated violence (unless it's 'fighting back' to hit him for accidentally scraping her toes with a door when she tried following him into the bathroom when he asked for space?)
4. No one's saying that - they're saying she pretended to cry and couldn't produce tears. As a Hollywood actress.

Honestly, this shit is insulting to victims. Peddling this nonsense will probably encourage less people to come forward about their experiences, whatever their gender. No one's asking for 'perfect' victims for pity's sake, and posting like this just convinces others that it's not worth reporting.

• Heart

SilentCW

I'm sure everyone remembers the previously posted video where Johnny did up Amber's Car.

Just saw this on reddit about her interactions with the owner of the shop.
IMG-20220531-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20220531-WA0010.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

What's your point

VIP Member
I have invited my family round for Jubilee afternoon tea tommorow but told them to come at 12 and my sister in law is coming who will cause some drama within the first hour and everyone will no doubt leave because they are so embarrassed 😂😂 never appreciated her as much before as I do right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

saltedcarameleverything

Johnny Depp partied backstage with supermodel ex-girlfriend Kate Moss following his cameo performance with Jeff Beck at the Royal Albert Hall tonight - days after she testified for the movie star in court.
The British supermodel, 48, last week gave evidence in Depp's defamation trial against another of his exes, Amber Heard, rejecting claims she had ever been assaulted by the Pirates of the Caribbean actor during their high-profile four-year relationship in the 1990s.
And Ms Moss this evening again publicly showed her support for her former flame - with whom she remains on good terms - by heading to London's prestigious Royal Albert Hall Venue to watch him perform covers of John Lennon, Marvin Gaye and Jimi Hendrix alongside Beck, 77.
The fashion icon was joined inside by former TV personality Sharon Osborne, 69, who arrived for an after-party following the end of the concert.
Johnny Depp parties backstage with supermodel ex-girlfriend Kate Moss | Daily Mail Online
No wonder Amber & Eve are burning with rage. Gosh these headlines :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Just William

VIP Member
Argh I can see why he wouldn't want to be there and obviously he has commitments etc...but would be good if he is there especially if she is.

Don't know maybe I am wrong but I find it a bit disrespectful to the jurors who have given up their lives for the past 7 weeks for them not to be able to deliver the verdict to the people involved.
I heard that the tour he is on now had already been arranged before the trial. I get what you're saying but I also understand him not being there (ignoring the prior commitment to the tour) as he has bared everything & I think it took a huge toll (understandably) & perhaps he felt if he loses he can do without having to be there once again in the courtroom with her in full on smirk mode? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I haven’t done any drugs since I became a mum 15 years ago but fuck be I would totally do a line now pass me the tampon applicator 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25