Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I can't find it.....
I've been back through threads 6.7 and 8....
I remember typing it....
Maybe I googled it....
I'm not ringing up GCHQ to find out....
They'll only throw my Harry Styles obsession in my face....
Again....

btw...

The Podesta emails are released in March 2016.
Pizzagate gets underway shortly after that when Assange hints at the FBI codes for child sex offences - pizza, chicken, etc.
The Comet Ping-Ping shooting happens in Dec 2016 - when Edgar Maddison fires three shoots, and hits nothing, but supposedly destroys a laptop in another room through a locked door.

I only mention it because when Johnnie explains the finger incident in the rebuttal he has a caution and a confusion that he doesn't have in the direct or the deposition.... obviously we don't have video of the London trial.
Not Harry again Wibs? How many posters on your bedroom wall this time? :ROFLMAO:

Marina emailed podesta, what was she up to?!

74141514.jpg

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I finally get why this women keeps going on about Amber. It fits her entire narrative, promotes her book, gains her income. Honest to god, it’s a vacuum of ignorance.
Yeah, definitely that and not it being her entire focus of her charity and career. Brain rot.

Mags44

Erm that's kind of the point some times! Also there was a whole heap of hearsay why should that get through? Elaine was using leading questions far too much basically leading the witness by the hand. The hit rate of sustained objections should tell you they were very much needed.
That's your opinion of course. I just felt it was constant and disrupted the flow of the testimonies. Both sides started doing it too much.