Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Let’s take a moment here and imagine how Johnny is feeling, sat in his UK hotel room. I hope he is surrounded with friends right now ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 39

SilentCW

IMG-20220531-WA0007.jpg

I thought this perfectly sums it up.

I think the ACLU should take the opportunity to do some introspection and rewrite their policies with regard to finding spokespeople.

Reactions: 35

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Doesn’t seem like there will be a verdict today?
So can I please just remind everyone of this look. I like to call it the ‘Brussels Sprout’
60AD23B7-98C1-4120-8FD2-B91CCFD4C8AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Quick note: you all have been amazing to share this with!! Honestly I’ve laughed so hard and cried at times too!! You are all amazing 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I’ve drink half a bottle of wine in the last 30 minutes I’m gonna be stuttered by verdict time 🤣

Scuttered I meant …

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Just William

VIP Member
Following on from L&C experts & agreeing ... why would JD put himself through all this stress & laying himself bare for weeks on end if he was guilty? He knew full well that things would emerge that would not make him look good but he still did it. I would have been suspicious had he settled privately out of court, etc as IMO an innocent person wants light to be shone on what really happened & will fight tooth & nail to prove it. He hasn't hidden a damn thing. Amber on the other hand didn't even respect the court enough to hand over all her devices on time or without them being mysteriously corrupted. That to me speaks volumes about who is truthful even without all the rest of the evidence.

#Depp

7.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31