Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One time! One time! Amber wins….
Stop saying that you sound like an idiot
… use the correct terminology

Reactions: 5
He keeps saying wins. That's a bad move.
He’s implanting the idea into the jurors mind and framing Amber as winner of the case on the basis of very little, so it’s actually fairly clever and a standard tactic

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Even though he may have wrote these texts, he's not directly abusing Amber with them. So what's Rotten's point?

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is he just mirroriing the arguments? Ambers a flawed person... shes painted herself as a saint

also he just defamed Paul Bettany here calling him his drug buddy.. like client like team

Reactions: 8
Rottenbottom is annoying and comes across unlikeable in his lecture, but sadly he points out that if JD verbally /emotionally abused her once (1 time only) AH will win.

Same with the article... the burden of proof is really high.

It seems that the law is on AH's side, it is fxxxing difficult to win this case, even though AH abused JD.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it me or is he just mirroriing the arguments? Ambers a flawed person... shes painted herself as a saint

also he just defamed Paul Bettany here calling him his drug buddy.. like client like team
I think Paul Bettany admitted to doing drugs with Depp

Reactions: 1
They keep coming back to this one text that JD sent, which to me, can easily be explained by an abuse victim having finally left their abuser, and venting out all of their frustration and anger... finally with the support of other friends...

Reactions: 2
What worries me if they think he has verbally abused her as in the texts then he's guilty any form.of abuse.
He did not send these texts to her.
How she was supposed to be aware of the content of these texts? These were revealed years later due to the court case.

Reactions: 3
He didn't abuse her via text, wasn't the message to his friend.

Also will JD team get to point that out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.