Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he just turn and look at Johnny after that was played?
that sounded like he was frustrated... lets recall the demonic laughter of victim Miss heard.. that tape shows she is clearly deranged and unhinged. its like something from a effing horror movie

Reactions: 9
Ok, I caught up and I mute Rottonbottom. Can't stand that guy's voice.
Johnny at the end Ben speaks, he was so relieved and happy he hugged Ben. So lovely.

Reactions: 2
Let’s see the monster in the flesh…first thing you see is ambers face…
Just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rottenborn is a better actor than Amber.
JDs team should finish with the audio of Amber saying about him being abused.

Reactions: 3
So they play the video that the TMZ guy confirmed was edited? ...smart...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm going to say it.. if a text message deems him guilty then I bet most, if not all of us are guilty of "abuse" at some point.
I'm sure we have all sent a nasty message, or made a nasty comment before.

Reactions: 18
if my husband was in a real state Id be trying to see if he was ok and helping him not filming him OMG

how concerned does she sound? she just sounds like she is trying to get evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Slamming cabinets, the day after you mum died, is "the monster". This is utter tosh. And he's blaming her in the video for something so she's obviously been winding him up to duck.

Reactions: 12
I actually find the video quite funny, she clearly isn’t intimidated and he looks funny in that cowboy hat barely banging a kitchen cabinet door. That video doesn’t feel threatening at all

Reactions: 14
grief can make ppl do all kinds of things.. you know like after my dad died and my cousin rang me and called me a bleeping disgrace because i couldnt afford to go straight up North

It can bring out the hideously ugly in people

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.