Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day his mother died, she goaded him, intentionally. Can I start making the wax dollies now?

Replace music for bullshit.

th-2250067596.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually find the video quite funny, she clearly isn’t intimidated and he looks funny in that cowboy hat barely banging a kitchen cabinet door. That video doesn’t feel threatening at all
It bugs me, instead of her talking to him why didnt she just walk out and leave him to it. Its the only video evidence she has, i feel she wanted him to hit her so she would have it on film.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have threatened to stab my husband in the dick with a rusty fork in a text to my best friend when he has been an annoying idiot doesn't mean I'm going to do it......... (I haven't just for clarification)
+Objection hearsay

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually find the video quite funny, she clearly isn’t intimidated and he looks funny in that cowboy hat barely banging a kitchen cabinet door. That video doesn’t feel threatening at all
I don't find it funny, I find it a complete setup "but we weren't fighting at ALL"
"I just got uppp"
*sniggering*

Reactions: 5
Good one Rottenborn, bring Lily Rose into this.... on her birthday,

• Angry
Reactions: 9
oh ffs I've taken pics of my flatmate when hes drunk and asleep to show my bf what I have to deal with

Reactions: 4
that sounded like he was frustrated... lets recall the demonic laughter of victim Miss heard.. that tape shows she is clearly deranged and unhinged. its like something from a effing horror movie
He’s clearly frustrated when he’s shouting that. I guess most of us have been there, when someone is baiting you and not leaving you alone during an argument. I don’t think it’s going to appeal to the jury to paint normal human responses as abuse. It’s not normal however, to sound like you’re enjoying verbally abusing someone, and choosing your words carefully, to twist the knife… like in that audio of Amber

Reactions: 7
Really Amber, really... she's trying to pull at the heart strings, I hope to God the jury have seen her laughing and smirking constantly, especially when Johnny has been retelling his experiences of abuse from her.

Also - has she borrowed Elaines lilac jacket?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
erm whch of Ambers ex partners was this? the one she abused

the dog again ... yawn... wheres the video? EVERYONE knows dogs love to hang their heads out of a car window its odd if they dont

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.