Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ben not the senior/lead? I thought he would give closing.
Think I read he is going to do part of it too. I think they realise Camille makes a bigger impact so want her to do this. To me the impact of a woman reading this in defence of a man is huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Think I read he is going to do part of it too. I think they realise Camille makes a bigger impact so want her to do this. To me the impact of a woman reading this in defence of a man is huge.
I’m glad they’ve chose Camille, she is such a passionate and articulate speaker. It really is moving.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The girls just popped by to watch, we've hidden the fizz from Pats but she does seem to have a runny nose....

original-2f3f00-29fa-11e6-8851-fb8c87c6f748-assets-elleuk-com-gallery-7517-1332178162-kate-mos...jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
shocking overwhelming brutal abuse

acting coach... sobbing with without tears....

Reactions: 6
I mean the audio clips say it all - maniacal laughter, viciousness in her voice, and in every single one Johnny is quiet, careful with his words, barely speaking, probably trying not to say the “wrong thing”
Yes, he is a man like his father was, relived what his father went through.
It was heartbreaking to hear when Betty Sue was violent to them all how one time Johnny witnessed his father being quiet like he always was and having his eyes swelling up with tears...
Until one day he could no longer take it and left.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Putting it out there before even seeing Amber's close

But I think she's going to lose and Johnny is going to win cash.

I am far more sure than earlier

• Wow
Reactions: 4
countless times, countless times...

mountains of evidence.....

Go on Camille mention the duplicate pictures....

Reactions: 8
If she continues to swing in her chair, Elaine will be landing on the lap of someone in the public gallery at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.