Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW could anyone sit there smirking listening to this? Let alone when it was supposedly done to you?!

Reactions: 5
what sort of rewards do you women think you're gaining by supporting such a horrible man to these extents? do you think your husbands are going to like you more or something? just really don't understand the logic behind thinking he's some harmless innocent victim in all of this.
but by all means continue to suck him off, i'm sure it'll garner you some praise somewhere in life especially with the company you must be willing to keep if you think he's the victim here.
take a bleeping hike

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fear that some men who are abusive can just accuse their girlfriends/wives of ‘Doing an Amber’ now if it was ever contested.

So bleeping angry I can barely type.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else not just feeling upset, but also very bleeping angry?
I am. Hearing it all in one summary like this .. it's just shocking what she has done. Looking at him, he is not perfect by far and needs to work on himself. But I don't believe he physically hurt her. I'm not a fan of his at all and at the time of metoo I just thought "oh great another one" but once that audio came out of her admitting to hitting him..well you just can't deny that.

It's hard for people to believe because 95% of people could never imagine making up something like this. But the evidence that she's lying is overwhelming.

• Haha
I'm trying to watch but my nephew keeps interrupting to show me his cupcakes he's making. They're not even cooked yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, he is a man like his father was, relived what his father went through.
It was heartbreaking to hear when Betty Sue was violent to them all how one time Johnny witnessed his father being quiet like he always was and having his eyes swelling up with tears...
Until one day he could no longer take it and left.
My poor dad put up with it for so long, he's a bit broken, he would never speak out, me Ma ran riot over all she could. I hadn't thought about JD and his Dads relationship much before you wrote that. My heart just grew ten times for JD's cause.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What the duck is Amber writing for gods sake??? I swear her team have told her to write her feelings down so she doesn’t show them on her face.
It's going to be some Shining style - 'all work and no play makes Amber an abusive psychopath' repeatedly on Post It notes probably.

Because she is honestly that mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it bad that JDs team have gone first? X
it means that Amber’s team will have the last word and that will be the lasting (potential) impact on the jury.
Defendents in criminal trials usually go last for this reason because generally, the court proceedings allow for it to be more favourable to them in that way. I’m not sure if it’s the same with litigations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.