Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she told Ms Sexton about the bottle rape in a meeting with her lawyers on the day before she was to be deposed in this case.

Hmmmmm (?)

Reactions: 3
Amber has graduated from writing on post it notes to a notebook

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mr depp's finger in a delicate state, had a pin in his finger, a skin graft and his hand in a cast.

Reactions: 5
I'm listening in between client meetings and at the part where they've played the audio where she is taunting him. It's breaking my heart for him all over again. She is sick and twisted. 😪😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've seen all the evidence yet hearing this all set out like this is affecting me & getting me tearful. 🥺
It had to be Camille for the first part. She's emotional because she's speaking from her heart.
AH needs to be held accountable. POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Glad to see lovely Brian, Daddy Data getting the recognition he deserves from Camille

• Haha
Amber pulls a monkey face at that one....

Keep going Camille....

And people need to stop ringing me with work questions. I keep having to mute Camille 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.