Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did JD hug or thank Camille? Body language from both is a bit off following such a powerful closing argument.
Both sitting apart with space between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not to defend Elaine and Rottenborn, but it would annoy me so much if I've prepared and rehearsed my closing arguments to a tee, then Amber is furiously adding post-it notes and new information. Stop it!!!

Reactions: 12
There we go - sums her up!! Smirking and laughing as Ben describes the abuse Johnny suffered at the hands of his mother!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I felt emotional at the end of Camilles closing. She ended that from the heart.

Reactions: 5
Did JD hug or thank Camille? Body language from both is a bit off. Both sitting apart from each other. ???
He did pull her chair out for her with a smile when she stepped off, I think they're good and just remaining professional

Reactions: 9
Feeling so bad for Johnny.. 🥺😭
Same it just breaks my heart he went through abuse from his mother. Only to go through it again later in life. I can't imagine how he must be feeling from all this. I wouldn't be surprised if something terrible was to happen to him because its too much for one person to bear.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.