Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The make up on the table seems odd to me. For me it looks like a chocolate box. The lid is up and the box on the table. Like it's too thin to be a palette, looks more like cardboard. Why would it be standing up like that such an odd angle.

Sorry cannot quote. The finger was cut by this point.

When it supposedly happened, would it be bandaged at that point, or was the finger still bleeding?
Even worse if it was. I mean the first thing you’d feel like doing when the end of your finger is cut off is shoving a square bottle in yer wife’s round hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The make up on the table seems odd to me. For me it looks like a chocolate box. The lid is up and the box on the table. Like it's too thin to be a palette, looks more like cardboard. Why would it be standing up like that such an odd angle.

Sorry cannot quote. The finger was cut by this point.
There’s a flat head makeup brush that looks like the type you’d apply cream concealer and cream makeup, as well as kitchen roll, so I buy that this is a makeup setup but there’s something odd about that makeup palette or whatever it is. It looks very cheap and like joke shop makeup
ED9BA092-EB42-4740-9903-FDE22436C461.jpeg

Just to show how many combinations there are for bruise wheels! Her makeup artist had one of these (or similar) in her glam kit for Amber’s Corden appearance. Seems a little odd, no?

Reactions: 4
As if people didn’t initially believe her before the facts came out.
My takeaway from that Vogue article was that, in amongst Amber Heards obvious lying and cringe testimonies we see to have forgotten that Johnny Depp was ultimately, in a court in London, found to have indeed committed acts of domestic violence, and it’s not right that Amber is being vilified online in a way Johnny isnt and never has been. Even when he was sacked from most of his projects and everyone believed Amber in the early days, I don’t remember anyone directing anger or vitriol at Johnny. Everyone just looked at him as a troubled soul who was a bit violent. Why was there a lack of public outage at Johnny for those things in a way there isn’t for Amber?

Judge Mr Justice Nicol said the Sun had proven what was in the article to be "substantially true" and he found 12 of the 14 alleged incidents of domestic violence had occurred.

I don’t think for a moment Amber Heard is truthful. I think she was violent. But so was Depp. And the double standard that’s emerging (especially
nline) is pretty terrifying. it feels like villagers with pitchforks a little. Amber is a head but she’s ruined her life, her career and her colours are out in the open now. For the record, I believe Depp and my sympathies lie with him.

I know a lot of tattlers will roll their eyes and probably @ me, but I do think there is an element of misogyny and taking delight in the public downfall of a woman - but it’s acceptable because this woman is deemed to be morally bankrupt, a liar, manipulative and abusive. That’s why I don’t delight in watching Amber Heard being ripped apart online. I’m glad Depp is able to find recourse, I’m glad nuanced conversations are happening about domestic violence against men. And this case as a legal study is fascinating. But there is definitely an element of a witch trial in this too.

I’ll repeat myself; you can think Amber Heard is 100% an abuser and a liar and still recognise there’s a double standard/misogyny at play. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. people can be both abusers and also be victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t get it. Even if it is a bruise kit in that photo, what does that prove? Her supposed bruises don’t even look like actual bruises so it doesn’t really seem like she faked them using this makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You lot were up early, its Sunday, no church or roll in the hay? Or did we have a morning line off the breakfast table? Yay mornings! 😂

I ask this because I keep seeing a picture of Keith Richard, Johnny Depp, Amber and Whitney Heard, floating about... with either the photo being ascribed to 2013 or undated.

-------

And I keep seeing stuff about a documentary (to which this photo supposedly relates) occurring in 2010.

Now assuming that Johnny met Amber in 2009 -

......2010 would fit the timescale of the rabbit period.... and as Officer Squarehead testified, there was a bit of tongue action on the Rum Diaries

But I fail to understand, why a five minute film, about a feature film in 2007, has such significance on a court case in 2022 about the layout of a breakfast table in 2013.... or indeed Amber Heard's hair colour.....

And yes, I am calling you out as being a liar Johnny Depp......
I fink you are finking they were together earlier???

2013 Below pic taken?? Note: Turdle was blonde as blonde for the Rum Diaries, hair is grown out dark in 2013 below, check out her met gala PR pix in the red dress, same.

PA-54529842-3311846419.jpg

The trouble with this is......they are the same colours as the colour correcting kit. Which actually enforces her testimony.
Nooooo, its the bruise kit on the floor surely, my pic just showed the wrong colour range as an example pic insert but look up close at the icecream pic and you can see its the bruise kit with the yellow and purple as @Idontevengohere says not the corrector kit with the green and I suspect the cardboard packaging or info leaflet making it look weird and the product being foreshortened in the photograph? The brown circle, I suggest is a take away coffee lid, nothing to do with make up kit. Gahhh, I need more tea. I had a mate make up artist who made up her own palettes for make up, who can be arsed with all that, ohhhhhhh, Turdle maybe 🤷‍♀️

FTRGPIOaQAUDjvt.jpg

images-8.jpg

I don’t get it. Even if it is a bruise kit in that photo, what does that prove? Her supposed bruises don’t even look like actual bruises so it doesn’t really seem like she faked them using this makeup.
I think at this point in time it's a lot of tiktok people trying to get noticed. It's a popular topic they pile on for attention. Same with it all really. A few weeks ago it was Ukraine and their president, cancelling everything Russian was trendy, lusting over Zelensky. It'll be something else after this. It gives a lot of people a sense of belonging. I think a lot of people are angry at her, she hoodwinked them. The evidence is out loud and clear and they feel betrayed by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You lot were up early, its Sunday, no church or roll in the hay? Or did we have a morning line off the breakfast table? Yay mornings! 😂

I fink you are finking they were together earlier???

2013 Below pic taken?? Note: Turdle was blonde as blonde for the Rum Diaries, hair is grown out dark in 2013 below, check out her met gala PR pix in the red dress, same.

View attachment 1284946

Nooooo, its the bruise kit on the floor surely, my pic just showed the wrong colour range as an example pic insert but look up close at the icecream pic and you can see its the bruise kit with the yellow and purple as @Idontevengohere says not the corrector kit with the green and I suspect the cardboard packaging or info leaflet making it look weird and the product being foreshortened in the photograph? The brown circle, I suggest is a take away coffee lid, nothing to do with make up kit. Gahhh, I need more tea. I had a mate make up artist who made up her own palettes for make up, who can be arsed with all that, ohhhhhhh, Turdle maybe 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1285070

View attachment 1285055
This cc kit has the same colours.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think at this point in time it's a lot of tiktok people trying to get noticed. It's a popular topic they pile on for attention. Same with it all really. A few weeks ago it was Ukraine and their president, cancelling everything Russian was trendy, lusting over Zelensky. It'll be something else after this. It gives a lot of people a sense of belonging. I think a lot of people are angry at her, she hoodwinked them. The evidence is out loud and clear and they feel betrayed by her.
Yes I think you’re spot on… there’s always something, before that it was Novak Djokovic and the Australia Open everyone was up in arms about.

The bruise kit “evidence” in that photo is ridiculous. A top legal team has spent months going through the evidence and now the TikTok community is going to solve it all with their amazing super-sleuthing? Enough already. I’ve found this trial fascinating but it’s probably a very good thing there’s only one week left.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't see why she would leave that kit out in plain sight or allow it to be photographed. It looks too flat to me to be a makeup item.

The biggest evidence in favour of her using a bruise creation kit as opposed to a colour correction kit is her own sworn testimony - she said she used the corrector first and then applied her foundation. I have rosacea and sometimes if I'm self conscious of it I'll use a green colour corrector under my foundation. You'd never apply a corrector on top of foundation unless you wanted to look like The Hulk. You WOULD apply a bruise creation kit on top of foundation because it'd be covered up otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This cc kit has the same colours.
Sorry I'm confused, thats a different colour palette to the one on the floor in ice cream pic though? Turdle showed the corrector in court but said 'its not this one' ?? Are we now saying the ice cream pic is faked or such by tiktokers? It does take me a while to wake up of a morn. 🤷‍♀️ 🤭

172120700-Funny-Moments-monty-python-18812531-340-255-2840513857.jpg

• Haha
Yes I think you’re spot on… there’s always something, before that it was Novak Djokovic and the Australia Open everyone was up in arms about.

The bruise kit “evidence” in that photo is ridiculous. A top legal team has spent months going through the evidence and now the TikTok community is going to solve it all with their amazing super-sleuthing? Enough already. I’ve found this trial fascinating but it’s probably a very good thing there’s only one week left.
I just think it's interesting, there seems to be a flat make up brush there too and that with her slip about the bruise kit, it's just interesting. We can only speculate on the days off as we have no new material
🤣
It's obviously not going to make a difference. It's not proof. It's not a picture of amber applying a bruise kit with a clock and the newspaper with the date of the TRO court date on it. It could of course be a paint pallete, or a paint sampler. Just given the bruise kit slip on the stand, it's strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see Emily D Baker's thread for tomorrow mentions JD testifying again. So I take it AH is calling him as a hostile witness. I wonder who will examine him? I am sure it will be interesting!

Reactions: 6
Quoting myself so I don't get lost, found the Weinstein stuff.

Amber Heard’s #TimesUp counsel is/was Roberta Kaplan.

“But Weinstein’s real association is with Roberta Kaplan herself,” Waldman said.

Waldman claimed that Kaplan and Tina Tchen, the founders of the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, “have a client list of accused abusers and hoaxers that includes Jussie Smollet, Harvey Weinstein and Amber Heard.”

“Real abuse victims deserve better self-appointed leaders than these buck-chasers,” Waldman said.

There's this video too but her voice sets me on edge I cant listen to it all. It digs deeper into Timesup funding.

Ooooh sweet baby Jesus, this shrieking meerkat makes my ears bleed 🙉😣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And didn't Whitney say that Johnny swallowed unknown pills from a zip-lock bag?

Was it the bottle story that her former assistant claimed Amber stole and rehashed as her own?
Wasn't Kate James' story that she was attacked, and held hostage, by a man with a machete in Brazil?

Last edited:
The biggest evidence in favour of her using a bruise creation kit as opposed to a colour correction kit is her own sworn testimony - she said she used the corrector first and then applied her foundation.

I was uncaffeinated here and it's too late to edit, what I meant to write was that she said she applied her foundation first and *then* her colour corrector. Nobody would do that, ever. You'd have red, yellow and green patches on top of your makeup.

Reactions: 14
I was uncaffeinated here and it's too late to edit, what I meant to write was that she said she applied her foundation first and *then* her colour corrector. Nobody would do that, ever. You'd have red, yellow and green patches on top of your makeup.
I’ve had to conceal many tattoos and bruises in my time and you really wouldn’t apply the corrective colours after foundation. She’s so full of BS. I truly believe she’s used makeup to create the illusion of bruising and dark shadows though. I wouldn’t even be surprised if she went full Amy Dunne and hurt herself either for whatever scant ‘evidence’ she’s provided

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.