Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Algorithm just threw up this one... might be of interest to anyone who has been watching Andy's coverage and wondering why he is so passionate about this trial.

Reactions: 4
I'm sick of the discussion being
Very interesting. Lol’d at the she took a stripper home part. So, she’s clearly a liar and a cheat, she’s clearly aggressive and has a coke habit and as we’ve speculated, she’s probably very charming one on one and a love bomber.
She’s trying so desperately to appear whiter than white and it’s backfiring spectacularly. I hope more people come forward about her 🤞🏻
But hasn't Johnny also been proven to be a coke addict (as well as other things) and aggressive, especially while under the influence? What's questionable is the extent to which he was aggressive based on her accusations. I think people are overlooking his aggression

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He was exploring how empaths attract narcissists. Vanessa said she loved him before she met him. Suggesting JD naturally attracts narc attention because of his empathy and need to keep the peace and everyone happy, other kids of narc parents will get that. It goes on to discuss how empaths can become dirty empaths which was a knew term on me, says when it gets too much the empath starts to react and can play a bit dirty as a tool of their own survival. I think I got that right.
Is Vanessa a narcissist?! What?!!

Reactions: 1

But hasn't Johnny also been proven to be a coke addict (as well as other things) and aggressive, especially while under the influence? What's questionable is the extent to which he was aggressive based on her accusations. I think people are overlooking his aggression
Nope. All the testimonies (also by people summoned by the AH team) confirmed the same over and over -- he did drugs, he drank, and he was never violent to anyone.

Only people who talk about abuse are Amber's friends and then it is "Amber said that" or "Amber told that".

Just 1 person, Amber's sister Whitney, has described violence on one occasion, the infamous staircase incident, however, her testimony is having contradictions, and it also contradicts Amber's testimony. Not to mention that is it nothing like the story that she told to her boss Jennifer when it just had happened + body language people/behavioural experts have brought to attention how she looks at the attorney for approval and how Elaine keeps nodding and mouthing the same words, giving a strong indication that there was lots of rehearsal prior to the testimony and the words were put in her mouth.

Also, their testimonies do not match the ones given in the London trial.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is Vanessa a narcissist?! What?!!
No, Vanessa is not! This guy just keeps speculating that everyone is (perhaps because he himself is). He does not have any special training/education, he just makes these videos (I guess it is income for him). Moreover, you cannot diagnose anyone with narcissism in the way he does.

If you want to watch really informative videos on narcissism and how to spot the narcissists, defend yourself against them and so on, I'd recommend the videos by Dr Ramani on Youtube MedCircle.
Btw, dr. Ramani cautions that her videos cannot be used to diagnose anyone. She does not usually speak about particular individuals. Her videos are very insightful and can be helpful though.

The same channel has also a series on anxiety, several other disorders, being an introvert and so on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You lot were up early, its Sunday, no church or roll in the hay? Or did we have a morning line off the breakfast table? Yay mornings! 😂

I fink you are finking they were together earlier???

2013 Below pic taken?? Note: Turdle was blonde as blonde for the Rum Diaries, hair is grown out dark in 2013 below, check out her met gala PR pix in the red dress, same.

View attachment 1284946

Nooooo, its the bruise kit on the floor surely, my pic just showed the wrong colour range as an example pic insert but look up close at the icecream pic and you can see its the bruise kit with the yellow and purple as @Idontevengohere says not the corrector kit with the green and I suspect the cardboard packaging or info leaflet making it look weird and the product being foreshortened in the photograph? The brown circle, I suggest is a take away coffee lid, nothing to do with make up kit. Gahhh, I need more tea. I had a mate make up artist who made up her own palettes for make up, who can be arsed with all that, ohhhhhhh, Turdle maybe 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1285070

View attachment 1285055
Dolly and Wibble, whatever you both do as "real" jobs atm, you need to hand in your notices immediately. Your posts are amazing! (kudos to Dolly especially here re your Musk musings). You need to create some kind of international bullshit-busting organisation. I foresee a kind of global Cagney and Lacey esque super duo with maybe Gordon playing the loyal but hapless Harvey (no offence Gord). For the love of all things holy I beseech thee, make it happen! 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I’m not and never have disputed that he has anger issues and drug issues. In fact, I didn’t mention him or his behaviour once in that post. My point is that Amber is portraying herself as a whiter than white, charitable character, almost completely naive to drugs and the ways of the world. You’re getting sick of this discussion I guess, because so many people are now aware of the fact that she’s continually being outed as a liar, an abuser and a drug addict herself. No one is disputing the fact Johnny Depp is a more than slightly problematic character

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Time stamp? I aint got half an hour to find it 🤭
@19.48.....

It turns out there are two documentaries.... one appears to be an extra for 2007 Pirates DVD.... and the other is in 2013.....

Anywho.... the Andrea Burkhart video is useful because she does highlight the way in which Amber's stories drift around until they find something to anchor onto. At which point they become facts. Until they need to find another anchor point because the available evidence has changed.

And she does question when exactly the 'great romance', (the summer) that Amber testified to on her first day on the stand in Virginia, actually happened..... when so much has subsequently been shoe-horned into her retelling of the abuse (the winter). As she points @26.20, according to Amber (now) the first call to the police (unrecorded) was in Dec 2011....

So when were they at it like rabbits after a few port and lemons?

Reactions: 4
Dolly and Wibble, whatever you both do as "real" jobs atm, you need to hand in your notices immediately. Your posts are amazing! (kudos to Dolly especially here re your Musk musings). You need to create some kind of international bullshit-busting organisation. I foresee a kind of global Cagney and Lacey esque super duo with maybe Gordon playing the loyal but hapless Harvey (no offence Gord). For the love of all things holy I beseech thee, make it happen! 🙏
😂 How very kind you are! I would be delighted to be actually paid for what my training is but ex investigative journo's who believe in science and swore an oath to truth and ethics back in the dark ages aren't welcome in well paid orgs these decades. I should do better at pulling poker face tbf but my facial twitches give me away when hearing bullshit and arse lickin' corp managers have been trained in basic body language for interviews 🤭 I'm of the era we could smoke at our newspaper desks and shag in the print room, don't, messy, ink!

So what can ya do bar find a funny meme and ask a few silly leading questions amongst the best tattlers that exist? It's a great audience! Thing is its all very well working the billy bullshit out etc but many dunnae wanna hear it inc that some women are seriously mentally/emotionally/physically abusive, able to gaslight the msm, her older lover, a bunch of brit newspapers and some aussie lawyers and dont give a feck in letting the survivor side down, yeah Turdle!

So what's a saucy Nun to do instead?! Dungeon? I could take up blackmail like Turdle? Nahhhhh, take up comedy? Nahhh thats got violent now thanks to Willy wanker so I might try..... pickling between me posts! 🥒

@wibble we are gonna need security! I wonder if JD's laughing man wants to assist Gordy? :cool::ROFLMAO:😘 (And yes there are two docs re KR 2007-JD short hair and 2013-JD long hair, you had me checking out all sorts this morning, inc the monkeys ha ha, now pass that port, we deserve one!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My takeaway from that Vogue article was that, in amongst Amber Heards obvious lying and cringe testimonies we see to have forgotten that Johnny Depp was ultimately, in a court in London, found to have indeed committed acts of domestic violence, and it’s not right that Amber is being vilified online in a way Johnny isnt and never has been. Even when he was sacked from most of his projects and everyone believed Amber in the early days, I don’t remember anyone directing anger or vitriol at Johnny. Everyone just looked at him as a troubled soul who was a bit violent. Why was there a lack of public outage at Johnny for those things in a way there isn’t for Amber?

Judge Mr Justice Nicol said the Sun had proven what was in the article to be "substantially true" and he found 12 of the 14 alleged incidents of domestic violence had occurred.

I don’t think for a moment Amber Heard is truthful. I think she was violent. But so was Depp. And the double standard that’s emerging (especially
nline) is pretty terrifying. it feels like villagers with pitchforks a little. Amber is a head but she’s ruined her life, her career and her colours are out in the open now. For the record, I believe Depp and my sympathies lie with him.

I know a lot of tattlers will roll their eyes and probably @ me, but I do think there is an element of misogyny and taking delight in the public downfall of a woman - but it’s acceptable because this woman is deemed to be morally bankrupt, a liar, manipulative and abusive. That’s why I don’t delight in watching Amber Heard being ripped apart online. I’m glad Depp is able to find recourse, I’m glad nuanced conversations are happening about domestic violence against men. And this case as a legal study is fascinating. But there is definitely an element of a witch trial in this too.

I’ll repeat myself; you can think Amber Heard is 100% an abuser and a liar and still recognise there’s a double standard/misogyny at play. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. people can be both abusers and also be victims.
because she LIED too many people have been the victim of various kinds of abuse and nobody likes being played as a sucker she had so many people believe her at face value and support her I kinda saw the stuff of the restraining order and the daily mail defamation suit but didn’t pay much attention to it I liked the movies I had seen Johnny depp in but not really a fan hell I didn’t even know he was American lol my outrage is she used the media to do her dirty work and when called out on it lied instead of owning her own tit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My takeaway from that Vogue article was that, in amongst Amber Heards obvious lying and cringe testimonies we see to have forgotten that Johnny Depp was ultimately, in a court in London, found to have indeed committed acts of domestic violence, and it’s not right that Amber is being vilified online in a way Johnny isnt and never has been. Even when he was sacked from most of his projects and everyone believed Amber in the early days, I don’t remember anyone directing anger or vitriol at Johnny. Everyone just looked at him as a troubled soul who was a bit violent. Why was there a lack of public outage at Johnny for those things in a way there isn’t for Amber?

Judge Mr Justice Nicol said the Sun had proven what was in the article to be "substantially true" and he found 12 of the 14 alleged incidents of domestic violence had occurred.

I don’t think for a moment Amber Heard is truthful. I think she was violent. But so was Depp. And the double standard that’s emerging (especially
nline) is pretty terrifying. it feels like villagers with pitchforks a little. Amber is a head but she’s ruined her life, her career and her colours are out in the open now. For the record, I believe Depp and my sympathies lie with him.

I know a lot of tattlers will roll their eyes and probably @ me, but I do think there is an element of misogyny and taking delight in the public downfall of a woman - but it’s acceptable because this woman is deemed to be morally bankrupt, a liar, manipulative and abusive. That’s why I don’t delight in watching Amber Heard being ripped apart online. I’m glad Depp is able to find recourse, I’m glad nuanced conversations are happening about domestic violence against men. And this case as a legal study is fascinating. But there is definitely an element of a witch trial in this too.

I’ll repeat myself; you can think Amber Heard is 100% an abuser and a liar and still recognise there’s a double standard/misogyny at play. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. people can be both abusers and also be victims.
The problem with this argument is that I think it is pretty clear that the UK trial judge wasn't getting the full story and was also believing stuff from AH that's now been proven false.

We may assume, based on common sense, that JD was probably reactively violent occasionally, but based on AH's (a now proven liar) testimony I don't think we can assume anything. She happily lies about a lot of stuff, it becomes a bit 'boy who cried wolf' when trying to work out what is real and what isn't.

Can you honestly say that the UK trial judge made the right decision based on all the evidence presented in this trial? Just because it went that way doesn't mean it was right, or that we should assume it was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Nobody has been overlooking anything.

No, he has not been proven to be a coke addict. He was addicted to opiates from which he detoxed. He’s not even considered to be an alcoholic.

There has been not one scintilla of evidence that he’s been aggressive with anyone, ever. What there’s been a lot of evidence of is Amber Heard being aggressive and violent towards him.

It’s important to actually listen to the evidence fairly rather than make assumptions because he’s a man and she’s a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nope. All the testimonies (also by people summoned by the AH team) confirmed the same over and over -- he did drugs, he drank, and he was never violent to anyone.

Only people who talk about abuse are Amber's friends and then it is "Amber said that" or "Amber told that".

Just 1 person, Amber's sister Whitney, has described violence on one occasion, the infamous staircase incident, however, her testimony is having contradictions, and it also contradicts Amber's testimony. Not to mention that is it nothing like the story that she told to her boss Jennifer when it just had happened + body language people/behavioural experts have brought to attention how she looks at the attorney for approval and how Elaine keeps nodding and mouthing the same words, giving a strong indication that there was lots of rehearsal prior to the testimony and the words were put in her mouth.

Also, their testimonies do not match the ones given in the London trial.
It also doesn’t match the testimony of his body guard either

Can you honestly say that the UK trial judge made the right decision based on all the evidence presented in this trial?
The answer is yes.... definitely.... 100%..... the English judge was correct.
Given the evidence they had, the Sun was not libeling Mr Depp when they called him a 'wife beater'.

People seem to forget that Ms Heard had, in the intervening period between the TRO 'perp walk' and the serving of papers for this case, given numerous interviews and speeches stating as much, and encouraging people to believe that he was indeed a 'wife beater.' In addition to taking on high profile roles as a representative of women (and LGBTQ+) victims/survivors of domestic abuse.

And beyond impeachment, the UK verdict has no bearing on this case.... despite what Ms Heard's supporters claim.

And neither does the existence of the TRO.... a TRO is not proof abuse happened despite what Ms Heard's supporters claim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.