Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Whitney say about Amber losing weight and having a heart condition?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
How would you get the other end in? Now I'm not a young woman and have pushed a baby out my noonahh and I'm nae a boring woman on a full moon as Mr Merton will testify too but, no, it couldnt go in unless lassy has been practicing nightly for years to fill her chuff with a large glass rectangle. I've been avoiding this particular rabbit hole tbh but we should go there. Is there a written statement?
With a lot of force.

And she said, that it felt like Mr Depp's fist against her, and the object was square (or square shaped) which was how she knew it was the bottle.
That don't sound like the neck to moi.

Oh, and go and watch any film in which a bottle is broken and/or used in a fight (a western, say) and the bottle is always held by the neck.
And I'm not saying films are entirely her reference for her 'memories', but they do appear to be a starting point.

For now we don't need to get into truncheons and other things....

Reactions: 5
With a lot of force.

And she said, that it felt like Mr Depp's fist against her, and the object was square (or square shaped) which was how she knew it was the bottle.

Oh, and go and watch any film in which a bottle is broken and/or used in a fight (a western, say) and the bottle is always held by the neck.
And I'm not saying films are entirely her reference for her 'memories', but they do appear to be a starting point.

The amount of force required to get the square end of that bottle inside an unaroused female, would not just result in serious injury, it would require surgery and her lady bits would likely never be used for sexual purposes ever again. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The amount of force required to get the square end of that bottle inside an unaroused female, would not just result in serious injury, it would require surgery and her lady bits would likely never be used for sexual purposes ever again. :sick:
Yes I know.

A clue is, how easily her story buckled under cross-examination, when asked the simplest of questions (which didn't relate to the 'insertion' itself).

It's why she never should have used that story.

Reactions: 11
With a lot of force.

It couldn't go in, against maybe, not in, not without serious damage. His finger was already gone/bandaged? No chance not even with dungeon/truncheon/carbonnet/yogastretching prior experience.

Maybe with a wand?

download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is such a nasty lie. No way would she not have known it was being forced inside her (as opposed to feeling pressure against her) & she would have been in urgent medical attention. She would also have found sitting/walking very painful for quite some time.
Yet she was all bright & breezy on the Cordon show. Such nasty vile BS.

Speaking of which, she claims her split lip bled yet pictures showed her with her mouth wide open. Why would you do that if you had a split lip knowing it would open it up & make it bleed? Such a liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The big square end? How is that possible?
It's not, not without requiring medical attention after. Not only did she not require or seek medical attention, she made him a pot of coffee the next morning 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How would you get the other end in? Now I'm not a young woman and have pushed a baby out my noonahh and I'm nae a boring woman on a full moon as Mr Merton will testify to but, no, it couldnt go in unless lassy has been practicing nightly for years to fill her chuff with a large glass rectangle. I've been avoiding this particular rabbit hole tbh but we should go there. Is there a written statement?

A meme to far?

View attachment 1284294
I've pushed out three, one 9lbs. I couldn't manage anything like that up my chuff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've pushed out three, one 9lbs. I couldn't manage anything like that up my chuff
Good on ya! Maybe she is lacking some pelvic bones as well as a soul? Or has a really ever stretchy big noonahh, like her gob....I dont even think the bottle would fit in her mouth let alone 'er lady garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It couldn't go in, against maybe, not in, not without serious damage. His finger was already gone/bandaged?
And when broaching this subject my reference is Empress Theodora, whose party trick was, allegedly, sprinkling grain on her lady bits and having geese peck it off.

I'm not suggesting saying Amber does that.
But there is something weird about the way she talks about pain.
And there is something weird about why in two of the three other sexual assaults she has Johnny say "not such a man now."
And then there's "suck my dick"
... and briefly window shopping Amazon in the adult toys, of various sizes.... and she did have a wife.... but that is an easy trap to fall into and get accused of homophobia (which in Amberspeak worked in Seattle).... etc.
Unfortunately for her, no one has made this connection....

But going off down that rabbit hole is a distraction.

Because (imo) the point of the bottle story is actually an admission that she did throw the bottle.... and feels incredibly guilty about doing so.
Just as (imo) the stairs incident (which happens 14 days later) is (as supposedly Whitney told Jennifer Howell) her in a guilt fueled rage (at the bandaged hand being a reminder of what she has done) trying to push Johnny down the stairs. And Whitney stopping her.

But we shall see,, maybe next week.

But think about how Amber constructs stories.

She needs a way of including a bottle, but it being her alibi, so that she can be the victim: in a way that cannot be challenged within the bounds of common decency (think about her PR campaign, and the articles saying how tasteless it is that people don't believe the bottle story).

And she can't just accuse him of rape (in the normal sense), because she does on some level genuinely think she is protecting Johnny (if only he would realize).... unless Amber actually is the devil.... as opposed to being "loud, fun, laughs a lot" (a bleeping nightmare).... and a cornered rat.

Oh and another thing about Amber, and her legal team, is they say things that don't make sense, because they are not meant to.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And when broaching this subject my reference is Empress Theodora, whose party trick was, allegedly, sprinkling grain on her lady bits and having geese peck it off.

And there is something weird about why in two of the three other sexual assaults she has Johnny say "not such a man now."
... and briefly window shopping Amazon in the adult toys, of various sizes.... and she did have a wife.... but that is an easy trap to fall into and get accused of homophobia (which in Amberspeak worked in Seattle).... etc.

Because (imo) the point of the bottle story is actually an admission that she did throw the bottle.... and feels incredibly guilty about doing so.
Just as (imo) the stairs incident (which happens 14 days later) is (as supposedly Whitney told Jennifer Howell) her in a guilt fueled rage (at the bandaged hand being a reminder of what she has done) trying to push Johnny down the stairs. And Whitney stopping her.

She needs a way of including a bottle, but it being her alibi, so that she can be the victim: in a way that cannot be challenged within the bounds of common decency (think about her PR campaign, and the articles saying how tasteless it is that people don't believe the bottle story).

And she can't just accuse him of rape (in the normal sense), because she does on some level genuinely think she is protecting Johnny (if only he would realize).... unless Amber actually is the devil.... as opposed to being "loud, fun, laughs a lot" (a bleeping nightmare).... and a cornered rat.

Oh and another thing about Amber, and her legal team, is they say things that don't make sense, because they are not meant to.
Geese?! What no albatross?

images-3.jpg

Aha, re common decency angle and I see where you are coming from re needing a bottle to cover the finger incident. I feel a bit angry re the msm etc saying we are tasteless even questioning a logistical issue, how very fecking dare they unless they are trying to gaslight true victims of female abuse/dv everywhere.

Reactions: 7

when she said that he would say “ not such a man now” imho I took as it was the things that she said to him

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit angry re the msm etc saying we are tasteless even questioning a logistical issue, how very fecking dare they unless they are trying to gaslight true victims of female abuse/dv everywhere.
Fiendishly clever isn't it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Fiendishly clever isn't it.

Oooeeeerrrrr! Ok, I'm biting.

So I was down some other rabbit hole the other day and hopped over a reference to Weinstein being a mate of one of Turdle's previous lawyers wives (???) who was digging on info about any friendship between JD/Weinstein for Heard. There was some suggestion that W was keen to assist/even fund Turdle (??) as he thought at the time it would take press away from his own fetid case. We discussed a bit how fundraising for metoo may actually be funding AH in some way but could the Weinstein devil of used them in some weirdo double blind to do his dirty work, blow fire up a known fake case of abuse to help take the heat off him. He sure had some mates around him, when Argento and that other gobby lass first kicked off metoo, wasn't there talk of another countries 'services' assisting in intimidating them with drones etc. 🤷‍♀️

(I'll go have a gander after a brew and see if I can find it again.)

I mean look wtf happened to beautiful Bourdain after Argento finished with him, yes she was abused by Weinstein but also an abuser of that young actor who called her Mummy, this case seen in that context, the personalities involved, bloody nora Wibble, what a wicked web!

Reactions: 3
This is such a nasty lie. No way would she not have known it was being forced inside her (as opposed to feeling pressure against her) & she would have been in urgent medical attention. She would also have found sitting/walking very painful for quite some time.
Yet she was all bright & breezy on the Cordon show. Such nasty vile BS.
Well yes....
But it could have happened.

But then we are dealing with a person when asked why she hadn't produced the evidence she claimed to have, replied, "That's not my job."

So don't ask how the day after she took a 14hour 52minute flight, with one toilet break,all with, apparently, vaginal bleeding....
Or why in the Oz audio she says what she says....

People react in different ways.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.