Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they'd send Tattle Cease and Desist or try to pay Helen? Really?
(I did not mean Wikipedia, I meant Tattle Wiki)
The fact that C&D’s are allowed to exist always kills me a little/makes me laugh. It’s lawyer posturing: “you stop that right now or maybe I will take you to court but also maybe I won’t”. Like we just let them as a profession be able to make legal threats to intimidate when the rest of us aren’t technically supposed to [threaten legal action without doing so] and that will never not be wild.

Reactions: 5
This H G Tudor series is worth a watch. It asks the question is Johnny a narcissist or empath by looking at all his significant relationships in life. The comments below are quite interesting too. Part 7 concerns Vanessa.

Hi sorry guys, I've had no internet for 2 months (🖕Virgin Media). When is this case due to finish? I've missed everything and don't know where to begin to try and speed catch up, any good channels on YouTube you could recommender a summary?
No Internet for two months? I'd die!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This H G Tudor series is worth a watch. It asks the question is Johnny a narcissist or empath by looking at all his significant relationships in life. The comments below are quite interesting too. Part 7 concerns Vanessa.

The Dirty Empath sounds like a great film title, thanks that was intriguing, I learnt fings 🤓

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi sorry guys, I've had no internet for 2 months (🖕Virgin Media). When is this case due to finish? I've missed everything and don't know where to begin to try and speed catch up, any good channels on YouTube you could recommender a summary?
oMg we had no internet for 5 months.. Talk Talk. we paid for high speed wifi it went down to 1mb n kept dropping and they would not fix it. . we went to Virgin Media. lol

can someone give a summary? This blokes voice is seriously getting on my boobies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've been trying to share a tik tok but it won't work so I'll explain. It's the pic of jd with the ice cream. If you zoom in on the table in front there is what looks like a bruise kit. A theatrical bruise kit

wahhhhhh!!! check it out.... the ice cream pic is more than I realised!

View attachment 1283696
Ahhhh thanks. Was about to share this. There is a tik tok doing the rounds but I couldn't share it.
stream_1920x1080x0_v2_3_0.jpg
Screenshot_20220521-192240_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220521-192250_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Very interesting. Lol’d at the she took a stripper home part. So, she’s clearly a liar and a cheat, she’s clearly aggressive and has a coke habit and as we’ve speculated, she’s probably very charming one on one and a love bomber.
She’s trying so desperately to appear whiter than white and it’s backfiring spectacularly. I hope more people come forward about her 🤞🏻
That’s the thing, if she’d rolled more with Camille’s cross and hadn’t attempted to portray herself as absolutely perfect this could have gone very differently. She could have just softened it all, admitted to being a regular drug user, admitted to psychological problems, agreed that JD helped her get the acquaman role - I mean who cares if he did or not, isn’t that how life works especially in that industry? It’s such a weird thing to get all uptight about. She could probably even have got away with agreeing that she hadn’t donated the money and that was wrong… whatever. (Although that one would have been difficult as admitting to perjury in the U.K. trial.) But to come out all guns blazing, painting herself as an absolute angel who did nothing wrong, ever, was a huge mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been trying to share a tik tok but it won't work so I'll explain. It's the pic of jd with the ice cream. If you zoom in on the table in front there is what looks like a bruise kit. A theatrical bruise kit

Ahhhh thanks. Was about to share this. There is a tik tok doing the rounds but I couldn't share it.View attachment 1283699View attachment 1283700View attachment 1283701
Yep, I'm just catching up on that now. Tiktok we gotta use the url not the share because it can dox ya, I think. Did you see what Pat Brown criminal profiler and expert on serial killers said about Turdle too?! Classic narc and social climber, 'I had to spend 60 miserable minutes with her' she says. 😂

I'm catching up on Frank Valchiria's youtube latest video (I think I might have a little crush on him tbh ha ha)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

He does really good videos, his recent series on Amber Heard, Jada Pinket Smith and Will Smith have been enlightening.

I haven't finished watching all the Johnny Depp ones yet.

• Heart
Legal bytes have a daily summary they are good. Just a quick run down.

Reactions: 2
wahhhhhh!!! check it out.... the ice cream pic is more than I realised!

View attachment 1283696
Omg omg omg omg omg omg

Ahhhh thanks. Was about to share this. There is a tik tok doing the rounds but I couldn't share it.View attachment 1283699View attachment 1283700View attachment 1283701
How the duck do we get this to his lawyers???!!!!! 😖😖😖😖😖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg omg omg omg omg omg
Looking closer at the ice cream too, it wouldn't of fallen/dripped out that way, it would of fallen into his crotch. Always thought that pic was a set up. Turdle did that, she dripped that ice cream in the wrong direction. I couldn't see the spoon previously but can now, long skinny handle, pointing towards the viewer/person who used it to drip the stuff and then slipped it back. Seems really obvious now doesn't it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Looking closer at the ice cream too, it wouldn't of fallen/dripped out that way, it would of fallen into his crotch. Always thought that pic was a set up. Turdle did that, she dripped that ice cream in the wrong direction. I couldn't see the spoon previously but can now, long skinny handle, pointing towards the viewer/person who used it to drip the stuff and then slipped it back. Seems really obvious now doesn't it!
Exaclty!!! It would of fallen and spilt into is lap not the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 3
oMg we had no internet for 5 months.. Talk Talk. we paid for high speed wifi it went down to 1mb n kept dropping and they would not fix it. . we went to Virgin Media. lol

can someone give a summary? This blokes voice is seriously getting on my boobies
He was exploring how empaths attract narcissists. Vanessa said she loved him before she met him. Suggesting JD naturally attracts narc attention because of his empathy and need to keep the peace and everyone happy, other kids of narc parents will get that. It goes on to discuss how empaths can become dirty empaths which was a knew term on me, says when it gets too much the empath starts to react and can play a bit dirty as a tool of their own survival. I think I got that right.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He was exploring how empaths attract narcissists. Vanessa said she loved him before she met him. Suggesting JD naturally attracts narc attention because of his empathy and need to keep the peace and everyone happy, other kids of narc parents will get that. It goes on to discuss how empaths can become dirty empaths which was a knew term on me, says when it gets too much the empath starts to react and can play a bit dirty as a tool of their own survival. I think I got that right.
Great summary @Dotty Merton

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.