Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory: She love-bombed him while he was having a mid-life crisis. :confused:
I totally agree. Middle-aged Johnny thought all the drama and fights were rock n roll and romantic and made him feel young again

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I see that harpy Rachel Riley has decided to weigh in with her opinion thank goodness it's been all of 10 minutes since she had an opinion on something.
My apologies I don't seem to be able to post a link.
I've just said to my partner well I know what she's going to be saying. Annnnd I was right. Urgh these type of people disgust me. Obviously been damaged by a man at some point and now all men are evil scum. Extreme feminism is not good for society.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jose comparing the various different accounts of the staircase incident

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just said to my partner well I know what she's going to be saying. Annnnd I was right. Urgh these type of people disgust me. Obviously been damaged by a man at some point and now all men are evil scum. Extreme feminism is not good for society.
Yes, and cosxshe lost at Strictly she says it's fixed!

Had a break from these threads and just come back. Wow you guys are brilliant amateur sleuths! Re the bit about the nude scene controversy, wouldn't JDs lawyers know this and why not bring it up if only to prove another one of her lies

Reactions: 7
isn’t it a little bit different though… for example men dont have their bodies censored or controlled the way women do. There isn’t a power imbalance. Men don’t have to battle to have their achievements recognised instead of the focus being on their physical attribute. Men haven’t historically had their choices limited and been largely viewed as a commodity in the way women have. The context of men being objectified is very, very different to women being objectified.

I, as a woman, find it difficult when other women, comment on a man's package, or muscles, or butt, to me these sorts of comments are just as bad as when men do it. We, as victims of similar behaviour by men, should know better.

Some men are only seen as sex symbols and how attractive they are, while we as woman have historically been suppressed, the potential for woman to treat men the same is there.

I just want to live in an equal society, so if it isn't right for woman to be treated in one way, it should be the same for men.

And while there are some men who still treat woman bad. That is down to that individual man, not men in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched that video in Lurgan. So telling why she has to use Harvey for her PA club nites now.

Coming from Ireland if any celeb no matter how minor was in town half the town would turn out just because it was someone famous to gape at & they don’t see a lot of that sort of thing. It would be the talk of the town…. i bet she thought the male town population would turn up to gaze at her beauty & her ridiculous humongous breasts. I bet it must hurt her ego that she no longer needs a security guy to fend off the adoring fans. Far as I can see those who are paying their £80 are around her age, remember the “golden” years. Her fanbase is dwindling faster…

still can’t understand how the finances work for such small numbers ? Some tax dodge or to get her our community service ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah....
About the 'angry' email to Tracy Jacobs, accepted into evidence, full of vile language....
That email which proved Mr Depp is a rampant misogynist, interfering in his wife' career.....

What's that you say?
Surely Amber Heard hasn't been found by a court to have broken a non-disclosure agreement?

"This act, along with Heard's other disclosures of confidential information, was in violation of Heard's agreement with Nichola Six, including her executed Certificate of Engagement with Nichola Six in which she promised not to disclose confidential information regarding the Picture or Nichola Six."

As Dr Hughes might say, "a pattern seems to be forming."

Surely it wasn't Ms Heard who flipped her lid that a body double was used for nude scenes?
And grew so incensed that she encouraged her husband to engage his agent to put pressure on the producer?

But she said....

No wait....

Apparently Ms Heard had signed a contract to allow her nude form to appear in the film.....
And received payment for such....

So it wasn't a body-double?

My... my.... what a tangled web....

The receipts continue to come🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
New to this thread but been following the trial. Do we think this is going to be found in favour of JD?

Reactions: 3
Just watched that video in Lurgan. So telling why she has to use Harvey for her PA club nites now.

Coming from Ireland if any celeb no matter how minor was in town half the town would turn out just because it was someone famous to gape at & they don’t see a lot of that sort of thing. It would be the talk of the town…. i bet she thought the male town population would turn up to gaze at her beauty & her ridiculous humongous breasts. I bet it must hurt her ego that she no longer needs a security guy to fend off the adoring fans. Far as I can see those who are paying their £80 are around her age, remember the “golden” years. Her fanbase is dwindling faster…

still can’t understand how the finances work for such small numbers ? Some tax dodge or to get her our community service ?
Wrong thread maybe?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jose comparing the various different accounts of the staircase incident
It's good that he pointed out Elaine and other bits and bobs.

But a shame that after watching Whitney's mimed account: in which Whitney has Johnny holding Amber by the hair with his left hand, whilst punching Amber repeatedly in the face with his right: why the Body Language guy didn't ask, the obvious question.....

Johnny's right hand was in a cast, having had a skin graft, the tip of one of his finger having been severed (with the skin graft coming form another part of his hand) at most 3 weeks before this incident (in a go karting accident at a private race track, which broke his wrist ;) )....

A cast similar to this...

ingers-protection-after-bone-surgery-gray-61010251.jpg

So with which part of his hand was he punching her with?
The finger tips?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think he has either, in the recordings when he tells her she’s hit him she has never turned around and said well what about when you hit me etc. Especially when he said “ don’t tell me what it feels like to be punched” she never responded
Still catching up.

Exactly. How easy would it have been for her to accuse him of hitting/punching/raping etc in any of those recordings. Not once. But we do have her admitting to hitting him.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.