Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her storming out of court, won't have gone down well with the Jurors either.

I think knowing his wife thinks she's a phycho is pretty biased!
Yeah maybe, but I think the fact that he knew nothing about the case was probably pretty rare tbh.

Reactions: 9
That wouldn't have gone down well with me if I was a juror. No matter how angry she was with Elaine.
It doesn't paint her in a good light. We've been told she has anger issues, that goes to back it up. She's her own worst enemy tbh

It's also pretty evident that her lawyers are introducing "evidence" and witnesses that actively damage her case, on AHs instructions and probably against their advice. Even if you don't get that from watching, the quality of her witnesses and the fact that almost none appeared in court make them look desperate.

They're losing and they know it.

Reactions: 18
I've not seen this before (filmed a while back) it's an interview with MM assistant who was at the Thanksgiving dinner. Heard said they were fighting while guests were there.
Wow MM’s assistant looks quite similar to Dita.
Amber is honestly such a massive dick. She was surrounding him with her friends and family, love bombing him, gaslighting him, this is all very much narc behaviour. I know that term gets bandied about a lot, but she comes across as a stone cold narcissist as well as the co-morbid PD’s . The poor guy was dealing with his mom dying in hospital, and even now she’s trying to spin it like he was off doing coke with MM. Zero empathy or shame. Mind blown 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It doesn't paint her in a good light. We've been told she has anger issues, that goes to back it up. She's her own worst enemy tbh

It's also pretty evident that her lawyers are introducing "evidence" and witnesses that actively damage her case, on AHs instructions and probably against their advice. Even if you don't get that from watching, the quality of her witnesses and the fact that almost none appeared in court make them look desperate.

They're losing and they know it.
If I was on the jury, there is absolutely no way I wouldn't Google this case. Especially after her counsel introduced the hashtags.

I'd be on tinternet all bloody weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good stuff....

Thanks, (y)this was fascinating & good to hear the lawyers perspective as well as his take on the jurors.
It's a good job I'm not a juror there as I find it very hard not to show how I feel!
I would have been fighting the urge to eye roll, shake my head, etc as none of her 'emotional' testimony touched me.
All I got from her was someone over acting like she thinks a victim should act but doesn't know how that feels (as she wasn't
the victim) so her performance testimony came across as so fake. And that's ignoring her changing stories, lack of proof & lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't see her winning.
For either to win they need a unanimous jury decision.
And depending which of the seven are picked from the nine... if she gets the man who said he had never heard of Ms Heard beyond his wife thinking she's a psycho, she ain't getting that vote. And the three potential women are not such a banker as she thinks. And the chap that fell asleep during her witnesses and by accounts from the court can't stand Elaine.... she just doesn't have the numbers.
I think the women could count very negatively for her. All of them must know that you can't be raped by a huge bottle being shoved up your hooha without it causing lasting damage. Or at least enough damage to make an A&E visit inevitable.

ETA I don't care whether he wins the $50m, because she can't pay anyway, and I doubt he does either. All he wants is them to say that she defamed him and that's he's not an abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jose comparing the various different accounts of the staircase incident
Thanks (y) this is another interesting video. The way he highlights the blatant inconsistencies lies of Amber & Whitney should be shown to the jury.
I doubt it will be so I really hope they made notes. The lying is sickening.

Reactions: 11
If I was on the jury, there is absolutely no way I wouldn't Google this case. Especially after her counsel introduced the hashtags.

I'd be on tinternet all bloody weekend!
I have noticed a trend in the past week that googling the case brings forward the links to all the articles defending Amber Heard. So, it would be better if the jurors did not google. However, if they go to Twitter and look up the hashtags they learnt in court, it is a different picture. They literally were told in court that 1.2 million people want justice for Johnny Depp.

It is just unbelievable how biased the publications are. Is Amber (or Elon Musk) paying the PR millions? Do the so-called journalists (because they no longer deserve that title) think people are not watching the trial? They are basically saying to us that what we have witnessed did not happen. Gaslighting. :unsure: :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I find this so sad. I had to deal with the death of a violent, estranged parent from a long illness a few years ago and it was a complete mindfuck to navigate - there's huge shame there for feeling grief and love for them after what they did and even more shame for being somewhat relieved that they're gone. Based on what he said about his mom in court, he was more than likely going through similar feelings that night if his mother's health was declining and it sounds like he was very isolated. I really feel for him in that situation. It was hard enough for me and I didn't have the added pressure of being famous.
Please know that you are not alone @Muchosgracias. The emotions you described are exactly what I went through. In fact, how you presented everything has helped me in my journey. Thank you so much for sharing. 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They only need one juror to agree that though. I just feel that the odds are really stacked against him on this.
Have you seen any comments from people who have been in the court room especially during her testimony that say there is at least 1 juror she has completely lost?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To add context....

Reading about the production of London Fields is rather interesting, because it reveals (imo) where parts of Amber Heard's story comes from, exposes a number of her 'porkies' and reveals her character rather more than she would like.

So to summarize.

In March 2013 Ms Heard is offered the leading role as Nichola Six, in London Fields.
In April 2013 Shekhar Kapur (director of Elizabeth) quits as director because Ms Heard has been hired,
Her agency, Media Talent, (who are partly financing the film) insist that Ms Heard remain in the leading role.
Media Talent secure another of their client's Matthew Cullen to be the director (Mr Cullen has experience is making adverts and music videos: and has never directed a full length flick).
Amber Heard has signed and agreed her contract relating to nudity - apparently with the proviso that she has a veto over how this is used in the final edit (which apparently she does agree, then doesn't due to Johnny (see below)).
Mr Cullen has agreed to stick to the script, written by Roberta Hanley and Martin Amis, to deliver the film on time (15th August 2014), and that he doesn't have the final say on the final cut.
Filming begins in September 2013.
At some point (and there is dispute between Cullen and Heard as to whose idea it was) Cullen and Heard decide they will 'add' to the script by filming their own ideas; and thus improve the film.
These scenes may, or may not, involve a policewoman using her truncheon on a female 'detainee' bent over the bonnet of a Tesla.
Filming slips behind schedule.
A second film crew has to be hired to try and catch up.
The film runs into money problems.
Additional finance is found via Media Talent, but the original financiers email the potential new backers to tell them not to waste their money.
Somehow the filming is complete.
The editing gets behind schedule.
And in April 2014 Mr Cullen goes AWOL, in part to make a music video for Katie Perry.
The film isn't delivered on time.
The film company bring in someone else to edit and cut the film, producing the final edit, that they hope to distribute.

(Or words to that effect)

Now, according to Ms Heard in her testimony....

Mr Depp (he drinks and takes drugs you know) was controlling because....
He interfered with her scripts, meddled in her work as an actress, was jealous of her doing sex and nudity, thought she was having sex with cast members, thought she should play more serious roles, etc....

In her version of events of their private screening of London Fields (which apparently she had Ok'd with the production company: mucky bits and all) Mr Depp became aggressive (he drinks and takes drugs you know) when he saw the sex scenes and nudity: and violently attacked Ms Heard in a fit of jealous rage. So furious did 'his monster' become (he drinks and takes drugs you know) that he wouldn't accept poor Amber had been hoodwinked; nor her further explanation (as her battered body came round from a near dear experience, that she later recounted was not that dissimilar to the film Cocoon) that the film had used a body double.... can you believe it!?.... but not satisfied with beating up his devoted and loving girlfriend, Mr Depp (he drinks and takes drugs you know) decided to further express his misogyny by sending an expletive laden email to his agent, the wilting Tracy Jacobs - who immediately had a fit of the vapours, and flushed so brightly that an assitant had to cool her brow by fanning her gently with her wig - and the email was strongly worded due to Steve (despite drinking and taking drugs) having nearly forty years in the film business, and knowing the way actors, actresses and Lassie (who was terribly misgendered) were exploited.

However, I would suggest a different scenario.....

(Keep in mind this is Amber's directorial debut) Slim didn't tell Johnny that she had signed the nudity clauses, Slim didn't tell Johnny she had changed the script. And when having seen the film, Mr Depp (he drinks and takes drugs you know) didn't appreciate Slim's directorial debut, as a great contribution to the cinematic art: but instead considered that she had been exploited. Challenged, Slim told a fib: by gasligtighting (objection foundation... over-ruled) that she didn't know that poor innocent actresses needed a contract to get their lotties out.... And that something must be done. They should immediately write to the producers and have the offending scenes removed at once.... in fact, not only Slim and Johnny.... but also all the cast members.... and they write to Mr Amis (that staunch feminist).... and in fact anyone who would listen.... for this was Harvey Weinstein MKII.... and the more fuss Slim could drum up, the less likely anyone was, to go look at her contract, or her bank account (for apparently she had indeed been paid for the nudity as per the contract) and thus find the truth.

Besides, it wasn't her job.

She took this charade to such extremes that she got the film pulled from the Toronto film festival (sealing her #metoo credentials before #metoo), refused to promote it, slagged it off and the people involved with it, and generally made a nuisance of herself: whilst rising to the pinnacle of anonymity amongst cinema-goers everywhere, and the pinnacle of adulation on Twitter among the billion-genders-crowd tthen flooding over from Tumbler (during the crack down on *cough* dubious sexual images *cough*)

Eventually the film company Nichola Six sued her for $10m (she apparently counter sued for the use of a body double in her directorial art-house debut), a legal action which was ended in September 2018, and curiously spanned much of the 13 months between the divorce settlement and her being sued for defamation by Mr Depp.

Thus, I would suggest....

That she is telling an untruth about the real reason she couldn't pay the charity money.
She is fabricating claims of Mr Depp's controlling behaviour, to hide the lie that she concealed about the contract; and like Lady McBeth it is as easy to go on as be honest.
She is inflating one of her gaslighting sessions (during the screening of London Fields) (along the lines of I didn't punch you, I hit you) into an untrue account of assault.
Oh and she is demonstrating her use of the Big Lie: in a way Geobbals would envy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry for all that hard work Wibble. I read the first two date time lines and totally cracked up...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good stuff....

Just when I thought I'll have a chance to catch up with my life I am dragged back in! 🤣🤣

Thank you! Interesting combo of Rob (the Law & Lumber guy) and the behavioural analyser guy (Spidey and in a spidey sense?)

Reactions: 6
Just when I thought I'll have a chance to catch up with my life I am dragged back in! 🤣🤣

Thank you! Interesting combo of Rob (the Law & Lumber guy) and the behavioural analyser guy (Spidey and in a spidey sense?)
And over a million views in one day.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen any comments from people who have been in the court room especially during her testimony that say there is at least 1 juror she has completely lost?
Look, I hope I'm wrong! All I'm saying is prepare for the worst. That's the one thing I learned from the UK trial.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
No. I think he's going to lose.
I really hope you're wrong. I know in the grand scheme of things JD may not totally care now because a) he's finally got his side of the story out to the world & b) he's shown the world who she really is behind the mask.

I just watched some more expert videos a short while ago. Jose highlighted the blatant lies & contradictions AH & her sister testified to over the stairs incident. This incident could hurt Depp's case because she is the ONLY witness who has testified that HE hit HER.
So to see liars prosper, to see an abusive lying manipulative woman 'win' - more & more that just doesn't sit right with me.
Perjury anyone? 🤬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.