Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen on twitter....

Lawyer: “Amber did you tit the bed?”
Amber: “No”
Lawyer: “But you did.. the DNA is a 100% match…”
Amber: “I use the words yes and no synonymously”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh yeah....
About the 'angry' email to Tracy Jacobs, accepted into evidence, full of vile language....
That email which proved Mr Depp is a rampant misogynist, interfering in his wife' career.....

What's that you say?
Surely Amber Heard hasn't been found by a court to have broken a non-disclosure agreement?

"This act, along with Heard's other disclosures of confidential information, was in violation of Heard's agreement with Nichola Six, including her executed Certificate of Engagement with Nichola Six in which she promised not to disclose confidential information regarding the Picture or Nichola Six."

As Dr Hughes might say, "a pattern seems to be forming."

Surely it wasn't Ms Heard who flipped her lid that a body double was used for nude scenes?
And grew so incensed that she encouraged her husband to engage his agent to put pressure on the producer?

But she said....

No wait....

Apparently Ms Heard had signed a contract to allow her nude form to appear in the film.....
And received payment for such....

So it wasn't a body-double?

My... my.... what a tangled web....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
My... my.... the case of Nichola Six Limited V Amber Heard makes interesting reading.....

"..... arises from defendant Amber Heard's breaches of contract and conspiratorial efforts....."

Surely she didn't fail to complete her obligations?
Surely she didn't actively sabotage the film by getting it pulled by the Toronto Film Festival, possibly by telling lies?
Not Amber..... surely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My... my.... the case of Nichola Six Limited V Amber Heard makes interesting reading.....

"..... arises from defendant Amber Heard's breaches of contract and conspiratorial efforts....."

Surely she didn't fail to complete her obligations?
Surely she didn't actively sabotage the film by getting it pulled by the Toronto Film Festival, possibly by telling lies?
Not Amber..... surely?
Didn't she testify about this the other day? Is this the one she said they used a body double?

Reactions: 4
Didn't she testify about this the other day? Is this the one she said they used a body double?
Yes.....

Oddly she didn't mention that her and the director allegedly broke their contract in the nude scenes by going outside the agreed script.... the mind boggles.... hopefully whatever it was doesn't involve a bottle.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah....
About the 'angry' email to Tracy Jacobs, accepted into evidence, full of vile language....
That email which proved Mr Depp is a rampant misogynist, interfering in his wife' career.....

What's that you say?
Surely Amber Heard hasn't been found by a court to have broken a non-disclosure agreement?

"This act, along with Heard's other disclosures of confidential information, was in violation of Heard's agreement with Nichola Six, including her executed Certificate of Engagement with Nichola Six in which she promised not to disclose confidential information regarding the Picture or Nichola Six."

As Dr Hughes might say, "a pattern seems to be forming."

Surely it wasn't Ms Heard who flipped her lid that a body double was used for nude scenes?
And grew so incensed that she encouraged her husband to engage his agent to put pressure on the producer?

But she said....

No wait....

Apparently Ms Heard had signed a contract to allow her nude form to appear in the film.....
And received payment for such....

So it wasn't a body-double?

My... my.... what a tangled web....
One of the lawyers on legalbytes said when read in context the email wasn't just about the nude scenes, JD was basically pointing out all the wrongs in the contract? The nude scenes just being one of them. But now I'm more confused 🧐

Reactions: 3
And what's this.... Nichola Six vs Heard

Surely Amber was not delaying the court case by failing to appear for the deposition?
Not Amber.... surely?

I'll bet it was because of Johnny Depp....

Reactions: 3
here are some updates about the case

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 9.52.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 9.53.04 PM.png

the new posts from twitter are now gone too! is this on purpose or censored
okay I just got a chance to look at her IG account, it's seem like she was censored for some reason on twitter, I could be wrong. but that's what I got for right now.

the new posts from twitter are now gone too! is this on purpose or censored
okay I just got a chance to look at her IG account, it's seem like she was censored for some reason on twitter, I could be wrong. but that's what I got for right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And....

It was Johnny's fault.....

Producer Hits Back on Amber Heard Sexploitation Claim With Johnny Depp Accusations

In case you are wondering....

" One of the risqué scenes provoking controversy between the parties involves a woman police officer, a woman detainee on the hood of a car and a police baton. Hanley says the scene was shot by Cullen. "

One for Elon eh? Amber? I wonder if Cara Delevingne was the policeman....

For some reason that wasn't in the original script, apparently....

And the next paragraph is just so delicious.... and not like Amber at all.

In any event, although she told the Hanleys that her ex-husband Johnny Depp (who had no cutting rights) would not approve of certain scenes or of her overall provocative performance, Heard herself approved of those scenes on several occasions,” states the answer. “Heard later reversed course, apparently under perceived or actual pressure from Depp (who, according to Heard, was extremely jealous) and Cullen …”

She was being sued for $10m.

It certainly gets the noggin joggin....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see that harpy Rachel Riley has decided to weigh in with her opinion thank goodness it's been all of 10 minutes since she had an opinion on something.
My apologies I don't seem to be able to post a link.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good news in the Nichola Six v Heard lawsuit.....

The parties reached a settlement in September 2018.

The details of the settlement are not clear, and what further confuses matters is that according to some reports Amber launched a counter-suit against Nichola Six for their use of a body double. Which presumably is for their using a body double when she had agreed to do the scene.... but rather than frazzle your brain with Amberspeak....

Suffice to say that for most period between the divorce and the WaPo editorial, Amber was involved in litigation over London Fields: which had she lost, might have cost her $10m.

Which may, or may not, be the real reason why she couldn't make the charity donations.

And not as she claims because she was sued by Johnny Depp.

And in this case may, or may not, expose another of her lies with regard to one of her alleged assaults, at the per-release private screening of London Fields....

But to unpick that dissembling requires Amberspeak....

(And yes I know I said " Surely Amber Heard hasn't been found by a court to have broken a non-disclosure agreement?" and should have said "is alleged in a court case,") (but the point about patterns still stands)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
BiB:

Do you mean this image?

Perhaps someone in the gallery. If you go by the layout of the court, the jury is at 7 o'clock from her (and so is Depp's team), and in the direction, she is looking at are just other spectators (or perhaps a bailiff or two).

Or could be also one of the screens showing depositions. There is one facing the jury (the gallery cannot watch) and then there are a few others elsewhere in the courtroom. (Note that Runkle sitting in the same row keeps staring at the jury like he usually does. The only time he failed to observe the jury was when the hashtags were repeated, he just HAD to see how Amber reacts every time when #AmberTurd was said out loud.)
Imho I just think that is Whitney’s resting face. I don’t think it is a reaction or a glare at anyone. I just think she has a miserable “resting” face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the photo of AH with the dark hair that someone was referring to. It’s very old:

99B7A5D8-DC23-4212-A8C8-0688B4248EE4.png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.