Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry…I completely misunderstood your initial post. I thought you were saying something else entirely.

I agree with what you‘re actually saying now you’ve elaborated.

Reactions: 4
Would be very smart to finish of the witnesses with Jennifer Howell. The fact that cross asked Whitney is she knew her without expanding after that just makes me think it will most likely be brought up otherwise what else would they gain from opening that door.

I have been reliving the AmberTurd moment, the joy on this youtubers face when it's said for the third time is infectious

Is it me or does it seem like the witness had to stop himself from smirking when amber turd is mentioned

Reactions: 7
Whenever she would make this face and look at the jury I can’t begin to tell how much it made my blood boil
If her make up is so good, why can't it cover dark circles as well as it does 'bruises'?

Houseinhabit can be found on Instagram for the time being.

And a recommendation: Runkle's latest (on his webpage) is really good. He has The Law & Lumber guy visiting and they have really great discussion.
He was staying with the Law and Lumber guy!

Reactions: 6
You know the posts from houseinhabit yesterday re Mollusc, the ones re the sexparty and a film. Are they online anywhere?

And in other news I have left the Danny Devito for Aquaman campaign because..... Chewyyyyyyy

Reactions: 6
Anyone ever thought that her own sister secretly wants it to go against amber and without directly saying she’s lying because she’s scared of her, she has slipped up and contradicting the stair case story ??

Reactions: 13
What did he say about Amber's team f-ing up badly? And how did they does he think?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.