Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how fast the PR machine works! I was really looking forward to Runkles disection of today's events. If anything this PR flags how badly they did today and AH wants nobody to know 😂

if you want to watch the video

he put it here

I can't see it which video?

Reactions: 2
someone said it was a glitch that there are 100 of videos that got striked by youtube, I don't know how true that it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m starting to wonder if Ambers lawyers are doing a bad job on purpose and going for the sympathy angle for their client with the jury because she seems to have incompetent legal representation.

I want to listen to her whole case to see if she changes my mind after hearing Johnnys side. But I thought she would have more medical experts or DV experts etc who are independent / neutral people to help build her case and fill in blanks where there is a complete lack of evidence. Unless this isn’t allowed? Johnny’s side had police officers and front desk staff who saw nothing. they were neutral and on neither sides payroll or influence for being cooperative. at the moment they are the ones I believe.

Reactions: 12
What’s he saying ?
He was pretty astonished at how bad those witnesses were and how her team basically told a load of sequestered jurors what the entire world is saying about Amber Heard on Twitter.

I mean, it was an insane strategy - 'hi jurors, so everyone in the world wants #justiceforjohnnydepp and thinks #amberturd but, please, don't let that influence your opinions at all...'

It's like her team don't know how humans work. I suppose Elaine acts barely human at times and can't seem to talk to another person in a normal way - so makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
the only way to see the video is the join the website.
I'm not a member of this website, so no I can't see the video. I watched when he was live before youtube privated it.
View attachment 1280048
OK, I hoped I can use the "let me view this content first" link and not join.
I guess I'll have to. :) Thank you.

I attempted to give the ThatUmbrellaGuy a try as many seem to praise him, but he gets on my tits somehow and there is something about his intonation/accent that irritates me, so cannot listen to him... :/

Update: Joining the Runkle website is not enough. In order to see the videos, you'll have to subscribe and pay. I am not sure I want to do that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it strange how people give so much money to these lawtube peeps? I watch this on legal bytes and love it, I can understand 5 or10 *bucks* to support them but today someone sent her $400, I cringed as she thanked them :oops:
I will testify under oath that I had never ever seen that before 🤣
I thought it was some kind of financial scam from trolls at first like you can earn $20 dollars if you click on me 🤣🤣
Now I feel old 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find this case fascinating. I'm not writing this as an excuse for JD or from a fan's narrative, just someone who has got drawn into this trial through another case with a lot of similarities incl' another female abuser. I haven't even seen Pirates or most of his films. The few I have seen are Willy Wonka, Edward Scissorhands, Secret Window, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Nick of Time, Chocolat & Finding Neverland. He's a good actor & I enjoyed what I have seen, when younger he was beautiful but I still don't consider myself a real fan.

From all I've seen so far during this trial & learning about his abusive childhood, there seems to be two Johnny's, the gentle (overly) generous, shy, kind & vulnerable man & the monster when he's off his head with drink/drugs & can be verbally abusive, ranting, destructive towards objects & misogynistic which as a woman myself is especially unpleasant. But it seems to me that (even if on a sub conscious level) he has a love-hate relationship with women stemming back to his mother with good Johnny loving women & the monster hating them or more likely (in my non expert opinion) feeling very unsure/insecure around them, a possible fear of abandonment thrown in & trust/hate issues & it all goes back to his mother.

He's clearly an introvert & very damaged but seems to have some self awareness as he has had therapy (possibly still ongoing, I hope so for his sake) & by his attempts to get & stay clean. The fact so many people want a piece of him & have done for so many years must make it hard for him to separate those who truly care for him & those who are just hangers on wanting a share of his wealth & generosity & IMO his addictions make him especially vulnerable.

I saw a quote somewhere that at his mother's funeral he said she was the meanest person he ever knew yet he still loved & cared for her until the end & has a tattoo of her name on his arm. Love/hate/loyalty, that's some mix. Someone mentioned on the previous thread about him being mentally stuck at a younger age & that could well be true as he clearly has problems handling his emotions & found/finds it easier to numb the pain with drink & drugs than deal with them. Not surprising as he didn't have decent role models, both parents abused him, with his dad beating him at his mum's bidding.

His reactions in those audio tapes are not the reactions of an abuser. They're the reactions of an appeaser & someone who wants to escape the violence he knows is coming. It likely triggered him & he wanted to retreat so badly & had the wisdom to not want their fights to escalate while she was relentless goading, mocking, gaslighting & hitting him. With all the evidence presented I don't believe he abused her physically as she claims. Possibly in self defence or reactive, wouldn't surprise me, but she comes across (to me) as a cold manipulative deceptive abuser whose testimony was so cringe worthy false & (quelle surprise) wants us to believe that everyone else is lying, even the professional witnesses. What are the odds?
That alone is a huge red flag for me even without the proven lies, changing of her story, those damning tapes, delaying handing over her devices, etc while he's remained consistent, turned over all his devices & has been willing to bare himself publicly (& a lot of it does him no bleeping favours) but it also makes me believe he's the victim & desperately wants to clear his name.

I've said before he must be a bleeping nightmare to live with & he's certainly not without his faults & that's putting it mildly, but physically abusive to her? No. Yet to see one shred of evidence to support her claims, just a lot of lies, story changing, dubious 'proof', smoke & mirrors & until I do see evidence that backs her up I'll continue to believe he's the victim & hope he wins this. But even if he doesn't win this battle I think he's won the war in as much as he's finally had his side of the story told in public & many more people now see her for what she is, aided in part by her own behaviour.

Just my opinion!
This is a fantastic summary and exactly how I feel 👏🏻

I have been team JD since those audio's came out over 2 years ago (I've never really been a fan of his) and was fully convinced that AH planned this whole thing. I was so annoyed with myself because when i first saw those photos of her at the court house, i thought it looked so staged but I remember checking myself and saying I should believe her. And so I did!

But since this trial has gone on, I have learned alot. I no longer feel that it was all AH. JD certainly had a part to play in the destruction of his marriage. He's certainly not as innocent as I thought he was. They brought out the absolute worst of each other and were a disaster waiting to happen.

I still don't believe 99% of the things AH is accusing him of. I don't believe he raped her with a bottle or broke her nose or that she was completely terrified of him. I still think she was the aggressor. And for that alone, I think she needs to be held accountable.
At the end of the day 2 people do have responsibility for a terrible relationship. One thing JD had and has responsibility for is getting clean, which would have helped both of them - if nothing else when you’re sober the stark reality of life and your hideous relationship really is something you have to deal with, by getting the hell out of necessary. Life with a drug addict is impossible on so many levels. I truly hope he finds a way to exorcise those demons.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
His voice irritates me so much
I don't mind him, voice gets a bit annoying, but he does have good content. I just hate the clickbaity nature of how he presents his videos. Just annoys me, sometimes his clips are not that interesting which is fine, they cant all be big bombshells. But he always has these overdramatic titles and cover picture.

At the end of the day 2 people do have responsibility for a terrible relationship. One thing JD had and has responsibility for is getting clean, which would have helped both of them - if nothing else when you’re sober the stark reality of life and your hideous relationship really is something you have to deal with, by getting the hell out of necessary. Life with a drug addict is impossible on so many levels. I truly hope he finds a way to exorcise those demons.
Agreed, both adults and responsible for their health including mental health. He did at least try, but if she was treating him this way, I can understand how that would be very hard.
She, I fear is a hopeless case, and it's that poor little innocent baby I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it strange how people give so much money to these lawtube peeps? I watch this on legal bytes and love it, I can understand 5 or10 *bucks* to support them but today someone sent her $400, I cringed as she thanked them :oops:
youtube takes like 30% of the cut of all superchats.

I attempted to give the ThatUmbrellaGuy a try as many seem to praise him, but he gets on my tits somehow and there is something about his intonation/accent that irritates me, so cannot listen to him... :/

Update: Joining the Runkle website is not enough. In order to see the videos, you'll have to subscribe and pay. I am not sure I want to do that.
there are some videos that you can see before joining.

You can finally see Ian's video on local.com, and I'm watching it now. It's on the feed.

Reactions: 1

Try Lawyer you know or Rekieta law....law and lumber ....one of them might be better for you 👍

We thinking he is trying to say it’s all lie?

I saw somewhere on twitter that a lot of the deleted posts are of travel during the time period where he testified (under oath 😅) that amber was put of town filming, and he spent a lot of time with JD just them and JD made all of these admissions to him. It was on twitter with all the posts from his travels with dates on the posts.
I think this was mentioned on Twitter the other day. Looks like this info must have been fed back. So hopefully someone has all the screenshots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is there anywhere I can view the last few days testimony. I'm due to go on a drug trial so will be a perfect opportunity to watch the whole thing without work/life interruptions😂

I'd like him to win the case and announce he's going into rehab.

I wonder what fun and games are in store for today hopefully it's not as dull as it was yesterday
I don't think there's anything today. I think it's just Lawyer stuff being dealt with. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.