Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most interesting witness today was the psychologist.

And he too, pointed to 2010, a date which recurs throughout this trial, as the year in which the drugs took hold.

Corey Haim died March 10th 2010.

Sad story all that, must of reminded JD of River. Just went on a pic hunt, makes ya fink....

0103442c80a21251fbed70d2080763b8-2694794461.jpg

sheen-586371126.jpg

corey haim river phoenix.jpg

th-2789010144.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dr Blaustein's notes.... from circa 2014-15

(amber) such a pain in the arse..... things in boxes about kids mum.... destructive.... (something) relationship 14-15 years, mother of my kids.... officially he didn't want to be his dad..... not abandoning like his dad..... (about kids) clear better.... she need to be, all this week or all this work.... this violence rage that we had over a couple of years.... raised two kids 15 and 12.... (sister?) she tried to protect me too.... wouldn't take fear, wait up to fight devil.... (Amber fiance) work through anger... better with girl about it.... (drug use)self destructive hard to not put in front of me.... (Johnny/Debbie) (10/7) (10/21/14) lot of things work, intense work, fatigue, need a minute, tit with my girl.... she refuses to accept.... Amber wedding.... wedding february.... not want to go to marriage, 51 years old.... lot of life experiences.... you're being my mother and psychotic sister.... high tolerance for marujana... self destructive very early... where did he get rewards elsewhere.... in the past MDMA, ecstasy and cocaine.... left off.... get back to a reward mechanism in relationship to find rewards that could come to him to be healthy.... biology factors.... (Blaustein) note to self to talk about the way the brain changes under certain drugs over time.... (10/27/14) more relationship issues, being accused of being manic, grounded by seeing children, the son is positive aspect of relationship.... (10/29/14) attention normal mood, attention decreased, memory transitional difficulties.... THC part of issue.... MSC examination, more present, more attention, (on dates).... (11/10/14) some clouding, secondary THC, no evidence of mania, hyper mania... discussion about relationships, core issues of trust, amber says context/contact fruitless meeting with her therapist.... (11/24/14) (15 minutes late) clear relationship stabilizing, looking at jealous parts of him..... triggering point where we break up at (11/22) where an actress cheated with a leading man.... (12/7/14) "paranoia" elements were here fear, envy and vigilance .... (12/18/14) patient working so psychotherapy on phone... big fight with grlfriend yesterday, struggling with how to separate, let her tell you her feelings, relationship needs to take care of you, had to go to safe zone, withdraw, different than from childhood experiences..... (1/6/15) (patient late 20 minutes) positive hypnotherapy session, goals to make beeline to bed, using relationship to take care of the individuals, not logical approach to Amber's work, take care of emotions, sobriety continuing.... (1/8/15) slight vulnerability, woman in studio who admired amber, threat, (something) vulnerability, instances of vulnerability, internal fear parallel, vulnerability, childhood inability, free or fight only way, positive relatedness with amber through - vulnerability....

(Reads like the Dwarf book in Moria.....)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So Amber built her case on her therapists notes.
And I'll wager she used Dr Blaustein's notes to fill in the blanks.
No wonder she was happy when Johnny was sober, easier to gaslight (in the original sense).

Still, reading Blaustein's notes you get some idea of where they came up with wheeze of cannabis psychosis for the hallucinations.
And I'll wager she told him (sometime around 24th November) she shagged Kevin Cosner.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
"Was Aquaman a successful movie?"

I get they ask this for the jury, but OMG

omfg

"Aquaman was the most succesful movie of all time ever"

THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THIS TRIAL
No the biggest lie is amber heard telling people she is an actress

nor I but I doubt we are missing much

PLEASE lady these films are comic books.. this is hardly Hedda Gabler done by the RSC
I actually bought the movie about a year ago and I was bored one day so I bought it on Amazon prime what’s Really hilarious is until this trial I had no clue Amber Heard was even in it 😄but it would have been a much better movie without her (I like the movies I’ve seen with Jason Mamoa)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it strange how people give so much money to these lawtube peeps? I watch this on legal bytes and love it, I can understand 5 or10 *bucks* to support them but today someone sent her $400, I cringed as she thanked them :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else find it strange how people give so much money to these lawtube peeps? I watch this on legal bytes and love it, I can understand 5 or10 *bucks* to support them but today someone sent her $400, I cringed as she thanked them :oops:
Yes and no. It's always been part of utube. And some people have more money than others: and are a bit 'thirsty'.
And thankfully things have moved on from the days of sending a quid and getting them to say the 14 words,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes and no. It's always been part of utube. And some people have more money than others: and are a bit 'thirsty'.
And thankfully things have moved on from the days of sending a quid and getting them to say the 14 words,
All the years I've used YT I've never seen a donate/gift/support option until recently, but I understand what you mean.

Reactions: 4

mm... interesting.
We thinking he is trying to say it’s all lie?
[/QUOTE]
I saw somewhere on twitter that a lot of the deleted posts are of travel during the time period where he testified (under oath 😅) that amber was put of town filming, and he spent a lot of time with JD just them and JD made all of these admissions to him. It was on twitter with all the posts from his travels with dates on the posts.

• Wow
  • Angry
We thinking he is trying to say it’s all lie?
I saw somewhere on twitter that a lot of the deleted posts are of travel during the time period where he testified (under oath 😅) that amber was put of town filming, and he spent a lot of time with JD just them and JD made all of these admissions to him. It was on twitter with all the posts from his travels with dates on the posts.

I saw it too. Basically, the photos indicated that during the time periods iO claimed he was with Johnny and witnessed Johnny doing cocaine with Marilyn Manson, they were even on different continents (as Johnny's movements were well documented).

[/QUOTE]

I learnt it too. Looks like Amber is not paying the millions to her lawyers but to her PR-guy.

Next, they will come over here and try to shut these threads down.

Last edited:
  • Angry

I found the post on twitter about Io's deletes pics.

I saw it too. Basically, the photos indicated that during the time periods iO claimed he was with Johnny and witnessed Johnny doing cocaine with Marilyn Manson, they were even on different continents (as Johnny's movements were well documented).

I learnt it too. Looks like Amber is not paying the millions to her lawyers but to her PR-guy.
[/QUOTE]
It's unbelievable, I think there are about 6 accounts affected. Kind of like locking the gate after the horse has bolted.

• Angry
I was looking forward to watching Runkle's new stream this morning and now I can't.

For some reason, the link he gave on Twitter to his own page, does not show any videos (except for one, where he introduces himself).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
(Reads like the Dwarf book in Moria.....)
🤣🤣 We cannot get out. We cannot get out.

I can't believe the amount some people are paying in the superchats. I saw someone pay $200 just to ask a question. Bananas!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was looking forward to watching Runkle's new stream this morning and now I can't.

For some reason, the link he gave on Twitter to his own page, does not show any videos (except for one, where he introduces himself).
if you want to watch the video

he put it here

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.