Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wake me up…. when this testimony ends.

(To the tune of Greenday: Wake me up when September ends.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's obvious depp was also physically aggressive
Yeh I do too, though I do think his came from being goaded and his drug/alcohol abuse (no I am not saying everyone that uses drugs or drinks is abusive) I think Amber is an absolute nutcase though and probably hell to live with in any relationship. Whereas Johnny I feel does have a genuine decent side to him.

Reactions: 16
This person seems like a credible witness, to be fair.

Oh, they said bruise wheel.
I’ve been a makeup artist and a sfx artist for a long time, some of the things she’s saying are slightly contradictory. She used peach to colour correct a bruise but then needed a bruise wheel also? The colours on a bruise wheel can be found on a concealer wheel, like green and yellow. Why was the bruise wheel there in her kit for this particular makeup

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This may or may not explain what happened during Whitney's time on the stand today.

And why Whitney didn't give a full disposition.

Reactions: 6
Yeh I do too, though I do think his came from being goaded and his drug/alcohol abuse (no I am not saying everyone that uses drugs or drinks is abusive) I think Amber is an absolute nutcase though and probably hell to live with in any relationship. Whereas Johnny I feel does have a genuine decent side to him.
Yes but he did admit to mildly headbutting her at one point didn't he? And that was apparently when he was trying to get her off him?

Reactions: 4
How long is left, what time will it finish tonight? I've been awake since 5am,my job is interfering with my trial watching, I'm shattered 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she say she had Amber's phone on the night of the birthday party?

That night I physically took her phone, so that if Johnny tried to reach out....

The phone that Amber testified Johnny threw out of the window?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve been a makeup artist and a sfx artist for a long time, some of the things she’s saying are slightly contradictory. She used peach to colour correct a bruise but then needed a bruise wheel also? The colours on a bruise wheel can be found on a concealer wheel, like green and peach, and yellow. Why was the bruise wheel there in her kit for this particular makeup
Is it possible she always has it with her? Asking as you know more than me 😂 Would it be odd for her to always carry it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.