Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is left, what time will it finish tonight? I've been awake since 5am,my job is interfering with my trial watching, I'm shattered 😊
It should be finished within the next hour. I'm out the door at 5am every day and the trial is taking its toll. πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
That's the size of leek leak I imagine Whitney ran to do after her water chugging.

I have an sfx kit and a β€œglam” kit, but perhaps she carries both around. Just seems strange to me!
Thanks for the insight! I don't think she mentioned a concealer wheel - just a single concealer? Does seem a bit odd that she'd have a bruise wheel, but not a concealer wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes but he did admit to mildly headbutting her at one point didn't he? And that was apparently when he was trying to get her off him?
Yeh I agreed they were mutually abusive I wouldn't want to live with either of them to be honest.

I am not saying he was right to headbutt or do any of the stuff he may have done but neither was she.

A really toxic relationship, best case scenario nobody wins, nobody gets a pay out and they both leave court knowing they have both put their side of the story out for the public to decide on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At that time, how would you describe Amber Heard as an actress?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm getting tired but I know one thing, I need that bruise kit as I can't even conceal my dark eyes properly 🀣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It should be finished within the next hour. I'm out the door at 5am every day and the trial is taking its toll. πŸ˜‚
Thank you! Dear me I'm dragging my feet now I'm out by 6:30, the end is in sight, we can have a rest & do the housework when this is over, πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
acting crying is not different necessarily. my bf is an actor and can cry in roles so convincingly sometimes i worry about what is upsetting him.but then again he does have a heart, emotions acting skills and genuine sad experiences in his life to recall
QUOTE="WhenITellYou, post: 9841224, member: 329941"]
Hahahahahahahahaha. "She has a little difficulty crying, acting wise."
[/QUOTE]
excuse me i laughed so much I need to take a leek as big as max Boyce's

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.