Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It certainly does. Each to their own way of speaking/ singing but I can't stand it. Mind you, there'll be many who hate my Yorkshire accent.
Love a good Yorkshire accent. But that's not a fake 'in girl' type thing. It's like an American reality TV type of thing.

Reactions: 5
My memory is bad… Was the James corden show the day after the black eyes? You use peach on a bruise that’s almost healed 😂 On a new bruise, you’d need a lot more than some peach concealer. Especially if it was from a suspected broken nose! I use peach to hide dark circles when I’m doing makeup
BIB - yes, black eyes, swollen/broken nose, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not me just checking the bathroom mirror after going for a pee just now.. I've watched too much of this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems like it was a free for all ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Its like having a free house as a teen and inviting all and sundry over behind your parent’s backs.
This really bothers me. Taking advantage of people. She practically moved all her friends into JD's apartments and constantly had people over. And, like that houseinhabit post I shared in the last thread said, they clearly weren't bothered about all this violence from JD towards their good friend AH as they were all very happy to continue staying in his apartments and spend his money.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can JD not take this all further with the criminal justice system? Surely he can ring the police and have her arrested etc.

Jesus, the boogie man MM strikes again. Why are they all so obsessed with him?

Reactions: 2
Well I'm hoping so that it will lead into Jennifer being on the stand and telling what Whitney told her.
Would that be allowed or would it be hearsay? 🤔 I think they’ve mentioned her for a definite reason tho so hope there’s some way around it.

Reactions: 1
This really bothers me. Taking advantage of people. She practically moved all her friends into JD's apartments and constantly had people over. And, like that houseinhabit post I shared in the last thread said, they clearly weren't bothered about all this violence from JD towards their good friend AH as they were all very happy to continue staying in his apartments and spend his money.
It’s similar to “cuckooing” over here in the UK.

Reactions: 6
And Amber had the audacity to lie that Johnny separated her from all her friends... (The opposite seems to be true, she separated him from his friends and tried to come between him and his children).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can JD not take this all further with the criminal justice system? Surely he can ring the police and have her arrested etc.
She needs sectioning! And I’m not being flippant, she needs help. Sadly, I don’t think she will attempt to get any. She only likes mental health professionals who tell her what she wants to hear

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.