Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not if you read some comments on here where some were saying she was aggressive, unprofessional etc in her cross, so not standard in their opinion. I thought she was outstanding but just my opinion!
I replied to those comments, too, saying it was standard cross-examination. We'll agree to disagree. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Further to my post above, not that I think Camille would have been guaranteed to get something out of Whitney but it just seems strange to not bring up the abuse rumours.

Reactions: 2
Think it’s called vocal fry
Thank you! I've been wondering for years about this phenomenon, ever since uni., when many students spoke like this and it would irritate the hell out of me. Grr. Now you've given the term, I've just been down a bit of a rabbit hole reading about it.

It still irritates the hell out of me, especially when someone is singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe JD snapped and smashed his own place containing his belongings up because he’s come home to a bunch of free-loading twats he doesn’t even know; taking the piss, lounging about? I expect he told them to leave and they wouldn’t so yeah if he did have a rampage I wouldn’t blame him at all.
it's reasonable to expect everyone to reach a boiling point at some stage the amount of freeloading and advantage taking going on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you! I've been wondering for years about this phenomenon, ever since uni., when many students spoke like this and it would irritate the hell out of me. Grr. Now you've given the term, I've just been down a bit of a rabbit hole reading about it.

It still irritates the hell out of me, especially when someone is singing.
To me, it seems to be an affectation, adopted by certain types of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think considering the rumours that Amber regularly abused Whitney is something that could/should have been brought up as it clearly causes doubt to her credibility as a witness. There was a video of W with friends talking about Amber beating her up on an earlier thread! I would have liked to have seen some Q's about this. Also read on here that Whitney's statement has changed from London so why wasn't that challenged? Just feel she got off lightly. JD's witnesses seemed to have been grilled more.
I think it will be leading up to something which will show Whitney lied. Well I'm hoping so that it will lead into Jennifer being on the stand and telling what Whitney told her.

ive heard people talk about this before on here but I can't seem to be hearing what you guys hear when vocal fry is described.. I know theres a booktuber ppl say has it but i just think she has a low pitched deep voice

Are there any bananas strewn across the floor?
there's a bunch in the kitchen fruit basket

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Regarding her description of Amber's "injuries", they are more consistent with botox (look at the images someone posted in the previous thread) than being beaten...

it's reasonable to expect everyone to reach a boiling point at some stage the amount of freeloading and advantage taking going on
Seems like it was a free for all ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Its like having a free house as a teen and inviting all and sundry over behind your parent’s backs.

Reactions: 14
ive heard people talk about this before on here but I can't seem to be hearing what you guys hear when vocal fry is described.. I know theres a booktuber ppl say has it but i just think she has a low pitched deep voice
It's like a croak. But it seems to be something that some American women adopt! It doesn't seem to be a UK thing.

Reactions: 1
It certainly does. Each to their own way of speaking/ singing but I can't stand it. Mind you, there'll be many who hate my Yorkshire accent.

Reactions: 3
My memory is bad… Was the James corden show the day after the black eyes? You use peach on a bruise that’s almost healed 😂 On a new bruise, you’d need a lot more than some peach concealer. Especially if it was from a suspected broken nose! I use peach to hide dark circles when I’m doing makeup, it’s not exactly heavy duty. Again, proving that whatever marks she had weren’t genuine black eyes

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.