Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww this is awful.. so sad to see what he's gone through and what lead to his addictions etc.. it's such a tragedy he met Amber because that was the worst thing that could happen to him

Just goes to show you never know what someone else has been through...whether you like him or not, whose team you are on this is tragic.. it's actually making me well up.
Same 😪 but I don’t understand what he’s reading out?? Why is it all broken up?

AH reminded Depp of his mother and psychotic sister
and he didnt want to become his abusive dad.. such a lot of pain...

It puts me in mind of a lot of actors... they often come from some sort of painful backgrounds and go into acting as a way of trying to find love and attention..

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This makes me feel sad for him, Amber's team are really reaching here...its pretty bad to drag out someone's personal private medical notes

• Sad
Reactions: 8
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.