Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed some of Whitney but she didn't come across as I was expecting. She was more cool & calm/composed.
Disappointed with the short wishy washy cross & wish Camille had done it. Brought up JH but didn't go into it.
Was she asked about the video where she was talking to friends about Amber hitting her?

I didn't find IO or Rocky that credible, did tune out as it got so boring, they clearly didn't want to be doing the deposition.
A pity there wasn't more made of why both are no longer friends with AH? From what I read on here today AH reached out
to IO to make amends just 2 months before the deposition. What a coincidence.
Why did both speak for her when they didn't have to & esp' as they're no longer friends?
Whitney (due to being her sister) isn't IMO a hugely credible witness as she isn't going to say anything that could incriminate her.

Reactions: 8
The rumour is that the reason Whitney moved out was that Amber beat her up.

And she told this to Jennifer Howell.

Also she gave a completely different version of the stairs incident to Jennifer Howell.

Yet for some reason Jennifer Howell is on Amber's witness list.... maybe it's to do with her charitable work at the hospital.

Oooooooo.... intrigue upon intrigue.....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
not that many people use the phrase grown ass man.. certainly no American I know and i know a lot as my partner is from NYC and yet this is not the first time we have heard that phrase from Ambers side this trial

and why is she smiling so damn much? are they all as looney as Amber?

• Haha
Well why didn’t you get out of his home then you cling-on woman! Arghh these people are all the same type 🙄😤 free-loading dossers. This one seems like the most irrelevant witness yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't understand the fascination with Camille. She did her job with AH on the stand. That's all. Rebecca today did her job with Whitney on the stand. That's all. The team obviously discussed how to approach Whitney as a witness and agreed to take it lightly and make it brief. Camille isn't wonder woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So this one came in and saw wine. Then she says she came in and someone had cleaned it all up. Did you arrive twice?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well why didn’t you get out of his home then you cling-on woman! Arghh these people are all the same type 🙄😤 free-loading dossers. This one seems like the most irrelevant witness yet.
Very Valley Girl yeah like duh gag me with a spoon if I didnt see Johnny charging at me

I don't understand the fascination with Camille. She did her job with AH on the stand. That's all. Rebecca today did her job with Whitney on the stand. That's all. The team obviously discussed how to approach Whitney as a witness and agreed to take it lightly and make it brief. Camille isn't wonder woman.
did you watch the trial at all yesterday??

• Haha
She reminds me of Natalie Imbruglia.... another one of Heards witnesses who really cannot be fucked to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This woman seems an airhead. Very Kardashian with her vocal fry and the way her voice goes uuuuuup at the end of a sentence (know there’s a word for this, but I’ve forgotten it!) I thought Amber was a cultivated intellectual (by her own admission), so what is she she doing with Kim K mark II? Sexual maybe?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.