Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Johnny will make of his female fan base who are predominantly 40+? And the fact that they have ‘wrinkles’ and ‘tits that sag.’

Can’t stop thinking of that iO testimony and if it’s true. Sad if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This woman is very pretty, but has a weird Kardashian fashion to the way she talks. What’s her name?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he was much more sloppy and all over the place.... very combative.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said he was charging towards her but josh drew said depp was charging towards him ..:

Reactions: 6
She said he was charging towards her but josh drew said depp was charging towards him ..:
now cmon he could have been running around like the Keystone cops

her hair seemed dishevelled.. erm look at how unruly it looks in the courtroom at times all those straggles.. it's cos she CBA to fix her hair neatly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just seen in my diary that I've got a bloody dentist appointment at 2pm next Thursday :oops: :oops:

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I had to hoover upstairs I have to wait as my son is on nights!!! Who is this beauty? Is it Jennifer do I need to rewind?

Reactions: 2
What's this thing with American women talking with that croaky voice thing all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.