Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're saying Howell could be the next witness (on Emily Baker channel)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
At the moment, what everybody’s thoughts on how this is going to go? Do you think Amber is going to swing it? I’m on the edge of my seat.

The cross was short and a bit weak, dont you think?

Very different from Camille's style.
Yes but I’m sure it now proves the staircase stories are inconsistent. Also shows that amber is capable of not only hitting Johnny but also hitting her own sister and also she admitted she’s barely sober 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I went to google Rochelle Hathaway and look what I found..
30955842-0-image-a-36_1595202969985.jpg
That mark on her shirt looks like somethingthat was writtenon the counter we saw earlier the exclamation point with a funny circle under

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Rebecca’s cross questioning was good. It was calm and direct - she has dropped and planted the seed of Jennifer. There was no need for Camille.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Amber was trying to get Johnny to go to Coachella.

Odd question about the phone.... when contrasted with Whitney saying about electronics getting smashed.

Whitney thought Amber and Johnny were still in love at Amber's birthday.

Introduced Jennifer Howell.

Reactions: 4
At the moment, what everybody’s thoughts on how this is going to go? Do you think Amber is going to swing it? I’m on the edge of my seat.
I'm not sure, I mean this is a defamation case not to prove domestic violence & johnys team have proven that the piece she wrote was about him & proved he lost jobs because of it so I think it should be him but I just don't know which way it will go

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently the screenshots from Jennifer Howell are old screenshots.

Apparently someone has broken in to her apartment, ransacked the place but didn't steal anything.

Where did today's tweets come from?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Amber was trying to get Johnny to go to Coachella.

Odd question about the phone.... when contrasted with Whitney saying about electronics getting smashed.

Whitney thought Amber and Johnny were still in love at Amber's birthday.

Introduced Jennifer Howell.

BiB: Was this the actual aim?

What the actual duck?! Someone who was there from the very BEGINNING of JD & AH’s relationship to the very END of it only lasted for that short duration of time on the stand?!

The Police officers who met Heard once got longer on the stand?! The bloody vaping apartment security dude got longer!

Does anyone think JD’s team went easy on her? Maybe because Johnny knows Whitney is being abused behind the scenes by AH too?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Something about Whitney wanting to run away for a few days/weeks.....

From who.... Amber?

Is this some childhood thing that they are slipping in.... Whitney seemed pretty shocked.

Did Whitney post the breakfast table picture to Amber?

Back in the court for the recorded disposition from Elaine to set up

Elisabeth Rey Marz as witness 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there anyway the video evidence of Whitney on that reality show saying Amber beat her up be admitted?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.