Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber is creepy with prolonged staring at the lawyer doing the cross exam and then her sister when she responds.

A psychopath stare 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no, why didn't she say what she'd said or is it classed as hearsay? Or is Jennifer going to take the stand and that questioning will lead to what she told her when she stayed with her?

Jonny was OK when he was sober she said. How would she know as she was rarely sober herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know who Rochelle Hathaway is? The woman amber caught Johnny messaging? I’ve googled her but don’t want to get myself into another Rocky Pennington situation with the wrong person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After this 15 min recess from courthouse, the next recorded deposition is 45 mins 😆 no idea who it will be

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know who Rochelle Hathaway is? The woman amber caught Johnny messaging? I’ve googled her but don’t want to get myself into another Rocky Pennington situation with the wrong person 😂
There's an article here

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh... they let her off....

Rather a scoring draw as witness for both parties.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.