Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the leaks that are coming out on Reddit are all saying she will die in the new movie, and it gives WB a chance to reboot the franchise.

Put a spoiler tag just in case.
No need for the spoiler, no one will see the film.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Aquaman 2’ Flooded With Drama: Jason Momoa Allegedly Drunk on Set, Amber Heard Scenes Cut, Elon Musk’s Letter to WB and More https://variety.com/2023/film/news/...heard-cut-scenes-elon-musk-letter-1235747775/

Ultimately, the studio never pulled the trigger on firing Heard because her former boyfriend, Elon Musk, had one of his litigators send a “scorched-earth letter to Warner Bros. threatening to burn the house down” if the actress wasn’t brought back for a sequel, says a source familiar with the behind-the-scenes battle. Warner Bros. caved and moved forward with Heard. (Musk did not respond to a request for comment.)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
‘Aquaman 2’ Flooded With Drama: Jason Momoa Allegedly Drunk on Set, Amber Heard Scenes Cut, Elon Musk’s Letter to WB and More https://variety.com/2023/film/news/...heard-cut-scenes-elon-musk-letter-1235747775/
I read some of the stuff. The funniest was her claim that Jason wore stuff to look like Johnny just to get reactions from her, down to the rings...which is a huge reach as he has worn that kind of stuff for years, long before he even did the first film.

This along with the digs she made about him during the filming of the first AM about her trying to read and him doing all he could to annoy her makes me think that the rumours about her trying it on with him and him wanting nothing to do with her were true. If true that he did turn her down, she wouldn't have liked it. That along with the stories about him not wanting her back for the second film makes me think she did it to make him look bad but all it shows is that this is yet someone else she caused crap with...yet according to her fans, it's everyone else who is at fault...not Amber.

Reactions: 8
I read some of the stuff. The funniest was her claim that Jason wore stuff to look like Johnny just to get reactions from her, down to the rings...which is a huge reach as he has worn that kind of stuff for years, long before he even did the first film but yeah, it's all about Amber and people trying to get at her :rolleyes:

This along with the digs she made about him during the filming of the first AM about her trying to read and him doing all he could to annoy her makes me think that the rumours about her trying it on with him and him wanting nothing to do with her were true and her not liking the fact someone said no to her so she is claiming all this crap to try and make him look bad.
This is from Dr Dawn Hughes' notes. Who only saw her after the court process began, so I'm slightly puzzled as to why she would be talking about any of this stuff - unless it was part of her counter claim, and that perhaps she was going to sue Warner Bros if she won the Depp case.

Reactions: 1
This is from Dr Dawn Hughes' notes. Who only saw her after the court process began, so I'm slightly puzzled as to why she would be talking about any of this stuff - unless it was part of her counter claim, and that perhaps she was going to sue Warner Bros if she won the Depp case.
According to the blinds, she did bring a claim against them for something employment-related and they paid her but no one has any idea what it was about. The popular opinion is she knows something and she was paid to keep quiet. Whether that is true...who knows but considering her history with Johnny and the whole 'give me what I want or you will be sorry' BS and the rumours she is also getting money from Musk not just for the girl but to keep quiet about what she saw when she was with him, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is hilarious if Jason really did it. I think he was just being himself and she associated it all with Johnny.
almost every long term squeeze of Ambers has rocked that aesthetic - her ex wife from directly before Depp dressed a bit like lesbian Depp impersonator - overlapping necklaces, big dark hats, shades most of the time, forearm tattoos, chunky finger rings, scarves and layered grey,brown & black clothes etc
she had a film director GF after JD who was sometimes like it and most interesting of all, her Personal Assistant testified that Amber instructed her to acquire all the necessary gear for her (amber) to ape johnnys style when they were first dating.. his style of clothing, the first edition books he collected, even the antique typewriters..
very much a borderline personality disorder thing,having an unstable personal sense of identity, burning through best friends they emulate and spouses they mimic

(pictures of Amber herself in the layered look and a couple of her girlfriends)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I honestly wouldn't put it past them doing this to try and con people into thinking she isn't in it anymore. They will be racking their brains over how to try and get at least some money back for it and trying to trick people into thinking she isn't in it anymore is something I could see them doing.

I honestly wouldn't put it past them doing this to try and con people into thinking she isn't in it anymore. They will be racking their brains over how to try and get at least some money back for it and trying to trick people into thinking she isn't in it anymore is something I could see them doing.
She still got paid her millions though.

She still got paid her millions though.
Considering who the dad of her daughter is supposed to be and the secrets she knows about him, I doubt she will ever go lacking where money is concerned which is good because even if she does get hired again, she won't get anywhere near what she was paid for those two films.

Just saw a snippet of Johnny Depp doing a reading at Shane MacGowan's funeral and he looked pretty well.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking that. A lot less bloated. It looks like he is staying away from the drugs and too much drink.

I did struggle to understand his speech though.

I thought it was completely inappropriate for McGowan’s wife to mention Turd and Johnny should forgive her during the funeral.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Quite a few JD fans thought that was inappropriate to say that at the funeral and I have to say I agree as it was a private conversation and it should remain so. Not something to air in public.

Reactions: 9
I thought it was completely inappropriate for McGowan’s wife to mention Turd and Johnny should forgive her during the funeral.
Yeah haven't seen it myself but heard about it on the secret celeb gossip thread. She doesn't sound like a very nice person. Does anyone know how he responded?

Didn't see the whole thing but why would anyone, let alone the widow, think that was an appropriate thing to say at a funeral. It's literally nothing to do with her or the occasion

Reactions: 9
Yeah haven't seen it myself but heard about it on the secret celeb gossip thread. She doesn't sound like a very nice person. Does anyone know how he responded?
I don't suppose he responded at all, if she was on the alter and he was in the pews.