Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buttheyneverblindme8

Sounds like Johnny did her a favour - I'd've gone after every penny plus interest if I was lied about in such a malicious, malevolent way.

And this is your reminder there is NO. SUCH. THING. as "his/her/your/my truth" - there is only the truth. And the truth here is that... she lied.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
The one thing that really gets to me about the media is how they do report on the money side of it…but they haven’t pushed the very obvious extortion angle as they should have done. When she filed for divorce, her attorney made a threat in writing to have AH publicly accuse him of domestic violence unless he agreed to all financial terms within an extortion letter within just a few days. The fact that she only filed for the TRO after the demand for spousal support was refused PROVES she didn’t need one for personal safety reasons, he was out of the country on tour, and apparently she wasn’t scared of him immediately after the so-called attack, it took her over a week of talks with the attorney/publicist to decide on whether to get it. If she was afraid of him, getting a TRO would not have bee dependent on finances.

Shes claimed publicly to have been financially independent from him for the entire relationship (not even her sisters or friends were, there was freeloading going on everywhere), plus that she wanted nothing finally from the divorce.

She demanded full ownership of 3 penthouses, with all taxes and utilities paid for the rest of JDs life. Then, to add to the insult, she also demanded $44k per month for life as well…the breakdown of which included $10k for rent (why? If she had 3 penthouses, does she need a 4th property to live in?), £1k on utilities (yet he’s paying all utilities already). Plus she demand he pay for her groceries, eating out, clothes, the cost of the pets she is demanding custody of, costs of running car he has gifted her, and pay for her agent/pr which surely are a business cost which come out of her earnings,$10k a month on keeping her ‘entertained’ and pay for her laundry to be done. Plus for the rest of his life…she expects him to pay her £500 per month so that she can donate his money to charity and get the PR credit for it. Absolutely insane. All for a 15 month marriage.

Now even if he had thrown a phone and it hit it hit her in the face, the bruising was minor…and given the way she goads and gaslights him during times she knows she is being recorded on audio…I wouldn’t actually blame him for losing control and throwing something. What is clear, is that even if there was some form of violence from him, she had the ability to leave him at any moment, she was never afraid of him, chased him when he wanted a break from her, and she never had a single injury that required medical treatment or prevented her from going out in public (the only visible ‘injury’ was the one she used for the TRO, which moved positions on her face from an earlier photo, other witnesses said they didn’t see on her face on earlier days, plus it even looked like it could have been a nasty zit! This bruise, which was the crux of her demand letters and TRO…given how vital it was as evidence she didn’t do the sensible thing of getting it noted by a medical professional that it was indeed a real bruise and not makeup or a zit, she didn’t get herself properly photographed by her attorney/publicist immediately after the incident to ensure the injury it verified, she just took photos from a friend and didn’t even preserve the metadata so there no proof they were even taken on that day. The media didn’t even make much of story out of the fact that she has used identical photos, one of which was edited to make the injury appear worse, claiming they are taken on different days. There’s even cctv footage shortly before of her getting her sister to take practice swings at her face, as in she wants her to hit her, but not too hard…which the two of them don’t manage to do properly.

she even made him pay £500k accounting/attorney fees. This, from someone who claims to only have £25k in assets…why was she hiring such expensive attorneys if she clearly couldn’t pay their bills with her own money?

The media also, whenever they mention this case, usually fail to mention the £7m non-donation to charity. She claimed to already have donated it, which is really relevant because it’s backing up her claim that she didn’t extort money from him. She then claims she is going to pledge it over time to get the tax benefits. What is never made into a story by the media is that meant that she intended to gain up to $3.5m in tax reductions by spreading payments over 10 years, so was would have actually be gaining that amount from the divorce process! Plus, before donating she could have invested it for interest or on property and received rental income. Even if she had been making annual donations, which she didn’t even do, she would still have been making substantial gains from that money! Her attorney’s logic in why JD couldn’t make those donations directly was that AH wanted the tax benefits and didn’t want him to gain the tax benefits instead. But…if he had paid direct, the charities would have got the whole $7m promptly, it would have actually cost him $3.5m due to tax benefits, but in that scenario it still costs him money, he’s not ‘benefitting’ by spending $3.5m as it’s still higher than the post-nup would have calculated, but in that scenario AH gains nothing.

Her excuse of not making payments due to being sued, even though it was 13 moths between receiving all the money and being sued doesn’t make sense, yet the media don’t focus on that. They also very crucially, haven’t focussed on her being sued by the insurance companies who actually paid her legal fees. There are legal filing which prove that she did not pay $6m in legal costs for the fairfax case, proving she told a barefaced lie about it in court, that $7m is either spent on other things or still in her back account.

The DM running a front page story about a claim of Saudi bots last week is an absolute joke. JD appears to have gotten involved with Saudi’s in Sept 2022 as they offered money to prop up the budget which was going over during filming a movie…it all seems legit because they are doing film festivals and have culture plan in place to move toward investment in entertainment and tourism as a way to avoid reliance on income from oil. JD isn’t the only one attending the film festival and they are investing money all over the industry at the moment. That’s where this claim appears to have originated. Creating a 6 part podcast which uses contributes and a host who is clearly AH biased, plus a data scientist who is making these Saudi bot claims without revealing any actual evidence. There hasn’t been a single Saudi bot Twitter account named as an example and the host has repeatedly ignored requests to give any examples (probably because they don’t actually exist!). Which begs the question, why do the DM run that as front page…when there is no absolve evidence whatsoever that it has a shred of truth in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

shellie

VIP Member
Anyone on any social media account at the time will have encountered the sudden tidal wave of pro Depp accounts. It had bot written all over it. The podcast covering the story is a reliable source too. Depp obviously has links to Saudi Arabia too.

Depp has decades of clearly aggressive behaviour going back to the 80s. This isn’t new information appearing out of nowhere.
Except quite a few looked into it and it was reported that she was the one who had loads of fake/ bot accounts supporting her.
---
Both Depp and Heard were found to have defamed each other. People seem to want to forget it, but he did also lose the case against The Sun.
The one 'win' she got was because Adam had made a claim, not Johnny. As for Amber, she lost all three...I mean she openly admitted on the stand the article was about him even though she claimed there was no proof that it was.

And as for the Sun, it wasn't Depp v Heard, it was Depp v The Sun and all they had to do was prove they thought it was true to win, not that it was 100% true. I assume you read the daily transcripts of the UK trial and saw he got banned from being allowed witnesses that could have backed him up and whenever he said anything that contradicted her testimony, she got to change her version. Or the fact the actual judge called her out on stuff which is why many scratched their heads when he sided with the paper. The fact Wootten himself now says he believes was duped by her speaks volumes.

Last edited:

JAR21

VIP Member
I thought it was completely inappropriate for McGowan’s wife to mention Turd and Johnny should forgive her during the funeral.

• Heart
  • Wow

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
I actually went to the funeral yesterday as I'm a massive Shane McGowan fan. When she mentioned JD and Amber, the whole church shuffled in discomfort. Such a ridiculous thing to say.

That funeral was the most amazing funeral I've ever been to. Just beautiful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

terfette

Chatty Member
Do they really need to gag her though? The majority of the public don’t believe a word she says now anyway and you can see from the interview she did after the trial that she makes herself look worse every time she opens her mouth.
I don’t think his career will ever go back to how it was before but he’s doing a lot better than she is.
Realistically, Johnny is of an age where his career would naturally start winding down over the next few years or so. In that respect, Amber could never have done more damage than what age itself does to us all. No 60 year old actor is landing the same roles they were at 30 and I doubt many even want to.

What Amber was costing him was his memory. She knows that if she caused Johnny to never land a big role again, he wouldn’t starve or suffer. What would’ve caused him to suffer, would’ve been knowing that every time one of his movies was played, his characters mentioned, his name discussed - that people would immediately think “wife beater” “abuser” “bully” etc.

A lot of people would be able to ignore that and think “ha, well I made my millions to hell with what people think” but i don’t think Johnny would. He said from the start it wasn’t about money and I don’t think that just applied to the financial judgement on the case.

The career was important to Amber. And hopefully in her quest to tarnish Johnnys past work, she’s cost herself her future.

Reactions: 17

Notworthy

VIP Member
Both Depp and Heard were found to have defamed each other. People seem to want to forget it, but he did also lose the case against The Sun.
It's clear you haven't followed this closely because if you had then you would have known that the Sun case was completely different.

Reactions: 15

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Amber Turd

Who does she think she is feckin' Ghislaine Maxwell? Turdle trollops off into the underworld from whence she came murmuring "I didn't recruit young women for rich space men to dick. I am homeless. Now look, I have disappeared!"

What a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Not true, NDAs are a popular thing in America, especially in showbiz. So many break ups end in an NDA, this hasn’t. She can say what she wants. If she repeats the claims then JD can’t sue injury to his reputation because everything from the trial is all out in the open now.
If he didn’t care about the money, why did a man heavily in debt from his various vices and alleged theft from former business partners spend something silly like $26 million on two cases, one which he lost and the other he gained only $1 million from an insurance company, not even Amber. On top of that he hasn’t got a gag order on her. It doesn’t seem like a win to me. And his truth is quite shaky - there were inconsistencies with what he said, news after the trial wasn’t favourable and a whole host of DV and IPV experts who deal with those things daily said they support Amber. He still will get work because men are never truly cancelled no matter what they do, but this is a massive hit to him financially and personally.
Not sure why you jumped on this - I don’t think I said anything about the validity of his claims, I was just repeating what I’d seen about the settlement.

But I do laugh when people point out his inconsistencies when she’s on record giving multiple accounts of the incident in Australia where he lost his finger and submitted photographs that experts testified had been edited or doctored. But OK 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13

clueless

Chatty Member
Channel 4 are putting out a three part documentary on the trial. The snippets used in the advert make me worry it’s going to have a pro Amber slant.

Absolutely baffles me how anyone anywhere can be pro Amber in any way - I was flicking through an old copy of Grazia in the hairdressers that was pro Amber, even after the trial had ended and her ways had been fully exposed. Madness.

Reactions: 12

StarGZR528

Have they forgotten that the trial was streamed and we could all see and hear the truth.
My friend and I were just talking about how the media was trying to tell what happened in the trial even though we were watching it live. They really tried to get us to believe that what we were seeing and hearing live was not what happened. It's the first time I ever really noticed the media trying to twist things or rather paid attention to it.

Reactions: 12

Lonette

It was rather sickening to see Hollywood fawn all over Johnny but only now they have "permission" to do so after he was vindicated in court.

Bunch of fucking snakes, all of them.

I just hope he's okay. He seems chill, it's good to see.

The press acting like Amber is shunning Hollywood by choice and not because she'd be box office poison is predictable.

Reactions: 11

shellie

VIP Member
had anyone here seen this yet?

From what I've seen, there was little chance she would win the appeal, never mind getting the retrial but it wouldn't be Amber if she wasn't playing the victim and making out everyone else was lying until the very end.

evoway13

VIP Member
I have been watching AH's testimony again....and there are some points I didn't catch during the 'live' trial. For example, the dirty carpet incident....AH tells the court she went straight to her therapist after the incident and was going to proceed with what she told her therapist to the court. JD's side objected on hearsay.....so, Elaine says to AH 'what did you do after the incident?'....she responds 'I went home'. Then the Australia incident where she saw his finger tip come off with the phone that wasn't there......Then, she testifies to getting up the next morning and finding out he'd lost the tip of his finger as she woke up......I'm still astonished at how many minions are still on her side

• Haha