Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that. A lot less bloated. It looks like he is staying away from the drugs and too much drink.

I did struggle to understand his speech though.
He was probably still tipsy from the wake the night before.........I have been to a couple of Irish funerals......it took me days to recover...... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually went to the funeral yesterday as I'm a massive Shane McGowan fan. When she mentioned JD and Amber, the whole church shuffled in discomfort. Such a ridiculous thing to say.

That funeral was the most amazing funeral I've ever been to. Just beautiful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't suppose he responded at all, if she was on the alter and he was in the pews.
I didn't realise she said in her speech! For some reason I thought when it was mentioned in the celeb forum, she had been speaking to a reporter after.

Reactions: 2
I didn't realise she said in her speech! For some reason I thought when it was mentioned in the celeb forum, she had been speaking to a reporter after.
Here's the video:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The court case really took its toll on him. He looks happy and relaxed now - apart from losing two of his dearest friends this year
Unsurprisingly her fans...or rather paid idiots have stuck their heads out from under their rocks again. I've seen at least a handful say he should have been the one who died and then played the victim and claimed they were being bullied when rightly called out for wishing someone dead.

• Wow
The court case really took its toll on him. He looks happy and relaxed now - apart from losing two of his dearest friends this year
I'd go further and say that she really took it out of him, even before the end of the marriage.

Reactions: 6
I'd go further and say that she really took it out of him, even before the end of the marriage.
If even half the stories were true, I would say it was happening before they were married. I remember reading blinds years back about her trying to 'persuade' him to get life insurance.

• Sick
I've not read this article yet

It says 'hundreds of tweets' that were pro Depp - yet, there were about 16 million tweets in total about the case.....as usual with the Mail, it's a non-story when read into

On a lighter note, Lady Colin Campbell - has revealed, that her close friend Dan Wootton, has admitted he was duped by AH - I would love to hear this directly from him though.....if only to shut the AH stans on Twitter

Reactions: 9

IIRC, it was looked into at the time and the majority of the bot accounts were Amber supporters posting the exact same messages and had only joined around the time of the trial while most of this defending Johny were posting from accounts that were years old.

It's kinda convenient that now they have found something else to throw at the wall hoping it will stick rather than being honest and admitting she lost because she lied, they just so happen to find this 'evidence'. One of those who did the 'investigation' was trying to harass Adam Waldman and then threw his dummy out of the pram when Adam refused to play his game. This will blow over like everything else and in a few months, there will be another excuse why she lost.

Capture.JPG

Have they forgotten that the trial was streamed and we could all see and hear the truth.

Reactions: 10
People on Reddit believe that this isn't her doing but rather that she lit the fire and now other people are doing the work for her. That podcast or something about AH mentioned that all she's trying to do is forget about it and move on with her life.
The BS story about JD and some Saudi prince is so stupid and fake. Like the time when a story came out, he was living in Somerset when in reality the article where the story originated was fake and misquoted him; Gina said as much on IG.

Reactions: 3

Note that Mostrous used one of the more virulently pro-Heard fans as a source (and that fan also worked with Zhouhan Chen and Kaicheng Yang, as well as being screenshotted trying to buy/create bots herself), so take with a large pinch of salt.

Think this article's more aimed at Adam Waldman though, and there seems to be an attempt being made to point the finger for something else here.

Last edited:
Sometimes i niss the trial days, it was pretty gob smacking to watch when her defense started!!
We could all do with cancelling everything for a couple of weeks and having a re-watch party!

Have they forgotten that the trial was streamed and we could all see and hear the truth.
It reminds me of what happened during the UK trial. Many of us read the transcripts daily and they often contradicted what the reporters were saying happened. She was given passes that Johnny wasn't...he wasn't allowed evidence that showed she injured him, wasn't allowed to let others give evidence etc. Another common occurrence was if he said something that contradicted one of her claims when on the stand, she or Whitney were then allowed to change their story. Even the judge admitted half of what she said was BS which is why there was such an outcry when he claimed what The Scum said was more or less true yet there are those who claim to have read the transcripts who say it proved 100% that the outcome was the right one.
---
It says 'hundreds of tweets' that were pro Depp - yet, there were about 16 million tweets in total about the case.....as usual with the Mail, it's a non-story when read into

On a lighter note, Lady Colin Campbell - has revealed, that her close friend Dan Wootton, has admitted he was duped by AH - I would love to hear this directly from him though.....if only to shut the AH stans on Twitter
The Scum are still making digs at him though. A week or so back, an actor who worked with him on Pirates was charged with domestic assault. They made sure to remind everyone that he stood up for Johnny back when it happened, leaving enough for people to join the dots.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The 2 court cases were different. In the UK one all The Sun had to prove was that it was reasonable to run the story based on the information they had, in other words they ran it in good faith. The information they were given didn't have to be true, as long as they thought it was from a reliable source and there was truth in it then they could report on it.