Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AH seems to be on the war path trying to make herself relevant again.

All of these stories coming out of the woodwork about middle eastern bots and JD shouting at some nobody on the set of Blow.

Give it up Amber, you've fucked up your mediocre career :rolleyes:
Anyone on any social media account at the time will have encountered the sudden tidal wave of pro Depp accounts. It had bot written all over it. The podcast covering the story is a reliable source too. Depp obviously has links to Saudi Arabia too.

Depp has decades of clearly aggressive behaviour going back to the 80s. This isn’t new information appearing out of nowhere.

Reactions: 2
Feel free to quote where I said anything positive about Amber. The point I actually made was about the two things you referenced in your recent post.
Fair enough. I haven't listened to the podcast as I've no interest in this story anymore but as someone who was part of that tidal wave since before The Sun trial, it sure felt like most of the bot accounts were on Ambers side. That and the clear manipulation from the media. It was like we were following 2 different trials.

Reactions: 7
Part two is posted on X but don't know how to share as I'm on my laptop and I only have X on my phone - there's also photos to back up what Leo is saying.......
Where? I can't see any photos.

I'm not convinced by this...the story just seems really odd and not very genuine. No.doubt AH is awful to work with and a liar but this account just doesn't seem right, i can't put my finger on it?

Reactions: 2
Fair enough. I haven't listened to the podcast as I've no interest in this story anymore but as someone who was part of that tidal wave since before The Sun trial, it sure felt like most of the bot accounts were on Ambers side. That and the clear manipulation from the media. It was like we were following 2 different trials.
I'm sorry but there's no way you were on places like TikTok and Twitter if you think like that. It was a sudden avalanche of pro-Depp posts and comments. You would have to have actively sought out positive comments about Amber amidst the tidal wave of Amber Turd stuff.

You would be wise to not talk about podcasts you haven't listened to as well.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but there's no way you were on places like TikTok and Twitter if you think like that. It was a sudden avalanche of pro-Depp posts and comments. You would have to have actively sought out positive comments about Amber amidst the tidal wave of Amber Turd stuff.

To be fair they would be Pro Depp if they were watching the trail and saw all her lies dismantled.

Reactions: 11

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?? No need for the patronising tone. I know exactly where I was when all of this was going down.

You would be wise to broaden your view on everything surrounding this case.

Peace out 😘

Reactions: 8
To be fair they would be Pro Depp if they were watching the trail and saw all her lies dismantled.
Both Depp and Heard were found to have defamed each other. People seem to want to forget it, but he did also lose the case against The Sun.

Reactions: 1
Both Depp and Heard were found to have defamed each other. People seem to want to forget it, but he did also lose the case against The Sun.
It's clear you haven't followed this closely because if you had then you would have known that the Sun case was completely different.

Reactions: 15
Anyone on any social media account at the time will have encountered the sudden tidal wave of pro Depp accounts. It had bot written all over it. The podcast covering the story is a reliable source too. Depp obviously has links to Saudi Arabia too.

Depp has decades of clearly aggressive behaviour going back to the 80s. This isn’t new information appearing out of nowhere.
Except quite a few looked into it and it was reported that she was the one who had loads of fake/ bot accounts supporting her.
---
The one 'win' she got was because Adam had made a claim, not Johnny. As for Amber, she lost all three...I mean she openly admitted on the stand the article was about him even though she claimed there was no proof that it was.

And as for the Sun, it wasn't Depp v Heard, it was Depp v The Sun and all they had to do was prove they thought it was true to win, not that it was 100% true. I assume you read the daily transcripts of the UK trial and saw he got banned from being allowed witnesses that could have backed him up and whenever he said anything that contradicted her testimony, she got to change her version. Or the fact the actual judge called her out on stuff which is why many scratched their heads when he sided with the paper. The fact Wootten himself now says he believes was duped by her speaks volumes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Except quite a few looked into it and it was reported that she was the one who had loads of fake/ bot accounts supporting her.
---

The one 'win' she got was because Adam had made a claim, not Johnny. As for Amber, she lost all three...I mean she openly admitted on the stand the article was about him even though she claimed there was no proof that it was.

And as for the Sun, it wasn't Depp v Heard, it was Depp v The Sun and all they had to do was prove they thought it was true to win, not that it was 100% true. I assume you read the daily transcripts of the UK trial and saw he got banned from being allowed witnesses that could have backed him up and whenever he said anything that contradicted her testimony, she got to change her version. Or the fact the actual judge called her out on stuff which is why many scratched their heads when he sided with the paper. The fact Wootten himself now says he believes was duped by her speaks volumes.
....and judge Nichol admitted he mainly based his decision on the fact that she 'donated' her divorce settlement to charity........

Reactions: 8
....and judge Nichol admitted he mainly based his decision on the fact that she 'donated' her divorce settlement to charity........
Yep, and here we are all these years later and still nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
The origin of this specific conversation is an investigative series by Tortoise Media into the use of bots in Depp v Heard. It’s now factually correct to say that accounts originating in Saudi Arabia were mass posting in support of Depp.

As for Wooton, his view will change based on whatever suits his latest agenda best. Neither Depp nor Heard are innocent parties here. I’m not getting into a debate defending a woman who I think acted awfully at times. This however doesn’t change my original comment here that it’s simply correct to say that there were a high number of bots posting in support of Depp.

Reactions: 4