Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mad she just says loads of random tit and hopes something with stick.
I was reading transcripts of one of the audios (the one were she gives him pills) reading it is so telling. She doesn't even seem to know what point she is trying to make. Then after the pills Depp never gets a word in, one line to her paragraphs of total wordsalad. I would recommend reading them.

Reactions: 9
It's mad she just says loads of random tit and hopes something with stick.
I was reading transcripts of one of the audios (the one were she gives him pills) reading it is so telling. She doesn't even seem to know what point she is trying to make. Then after the pills Depp never gets a word in, one line to her paragraphs of total wordsalad. I would recommend reading them.
Where can I read them?

"That's a great question.... Every day I had to sit in the courtroom with Captain Jack Sparrow fans who cut my with their scissorhands. But they didn't know the real man. The sensitive soul from Chocolat, by day solving crimes in a high school and at night chased a horseman with a pumpkin head. Oh yeah and he totally did push Kate Moss down the stairs."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched any of the interview clips yet.. I’m sure it’ll make my blood boil.. by what I’m reading here 😲😣😖
Is it worth the trouble?

"That's a great question.... Every day I had to sit in the courtroom with Captain Jack Sparrow fans who cut my with their scissorhands. But they didn't know the real man. The sensitive soul from Chocolat, by day solving crimes in a high school and at night chased a horseman with a pumpkin head. Oh yeah and he totally did push Kate Moss down the stairs."
“Was she there?”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WTF Johnny Depp doesn't have scissors for hands?????? Who can I sue, I've been lied to for over 30 years!!!!! 🤣😂🤣

She is seriously mad as a box of frogs 🐸 & needs better people around her to stop her with this insane narrative.

Also, surely she is continuing to defame Depp with this interview?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
WTF Johnny Depp doesn't have scissors for hands?????? Who can I sue, I've been lied to for over 30 years!!!!! 🤣😂🤣

She is seriously mad as a box of frogs 🐸 & needs better people around her to stop her with this insane narrative.

Also, surely she is continuing to defame Depp with this interview?
Satire and parody is a defence for defamation.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont like hearing her voice but I am listening now.

'I felt less than human...' - She did the Lady Di dip head flutter eyelashes thing - twit

Spoke to power - what does that even mean??????

The interviewer is doing great! I thought we'd get someone softer.

PUT HER IN THE BIN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the courtroom I was faced with a room full of Jack sparrow fans who were vocal…

How can you be vocal in the courtroom? How does she know who was in the courtroom (apart from Fartlow who was chucked out) it’s not like they were all dressed up in pirate outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His witnesses “did they all come into court online?”
I DIED WHEN SHE ASKED AMBER THAT!!!

Edit did they come to court in line…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is a good watch…reaction to todays interview

Just watched this...gonna watch Nate the Lawyer in a minute. She is infuriating....even worse she made me hit my daily eye roll quota by 10am.....what am I to do now.
Seriously, she needs to step out of the public eye, ditch Fartlow, get a great therapist, surround herself with people who will support her and be honest with her and focus on healing for herself and her daughter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched this...gonna watch Nate the Lawyer in a minute. She is infuriating....even worse she made me hit my daily eye roll quota by 10am.....what am I to do now.
Seriously, she needs to step out of the public eye, ditch Fartlow, get a great therapist, surround herself with people who will support her and be honest with her and focus on healing for herself and her daughter.
im on Nate now he’s dropping F bombs all over it’s great! He’s fully not buying her crap his reactions are ace!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You're far to sensible, you'll get nowhere in life. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont like hearing her voice but I am listening now.

'I felt less than human...' - She did the Lady Di dip head flutter eyelashes thing - twit

Spoke to power - what does that even mean??????

The interviewer is doing great! I thought we'd get someone softer.

PUT HER IN THE BIN
2070BC14-3C6E-4888-AB41-A9F1FA5EFE25.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is there a piccy of Joseph Gordon levitt in the people she’s dated section under some French guy’s name 😂
I have seen piccies of Amber and JGL out and about however. I hope he had the sense not to go there

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.