Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get the need to give interviews after losing a defamation trial. You run such a thin line to defame yourself again. Just prepare for your appeal and if it's successful you can do what you want (though I wouldnt given that these two people seemingly cant stop meeting each other in court).

It's certainly strange for somebody who "just wants to move on"

Reactions: 12
Why is there a piccy of Joseph Gordon levitt in the people she’s dated section under some French guy’s name 😂
I have seen piccies of Amber and JGL out and about however. I hope he had the sense not to go there
I was thinking that myself earlier but I couldnt remember his name lol

I dont get the need to give interviews after losing a defamation trial. You run such a thin line to defame yourself again. Just prepare for your appeal and if it's successful you can do what you want (though I wouldnt given that these two people seemingly cant stop meeting each other in court).

It's certainly strange for somebody who "just wants to move on"
its ALL strange for someone who wants to move on.. if you were really abused would you want to keep constantly bringing it up and reliving it? That in itself is suss

Reactions: 9
this is quite bizarre even for her.. referring to Camille as the lawyer who acts for the guy who convinced the world he had scissors for fingers.. ermmm its called acting love.. or do you really think JD goes to the bodega, picks up a pack of cigarettes and some gummy bears and the cashier goes woah you have real fingers??!!
I can’t bring myself to watch it … but does she really say that??! I’m dead. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont like hearing her voice but I am listening now.

'I felt less than human...' - She did the Lady Di dip head flutter eyelashes thing - twit

Spoke to power - what does that even mean??????
The interviewer is doing great! I thought we'd get someone softer.

PUT HER IN THE BIN
The interviewer, Savannah Guthrie, has a law degree. After she received her B.A. degree in journalism and working in that field, she went back to school and obtained her law degree. This is her resume before she went to work for the NBC news division and ultimately landed the gig she has now.

"After working several years as a broadcast journalist, Guthrie chose to resume her higher education, receiving a Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center, where she graduated magna cum laude in 2002. She is a member of the bars of the District of Columbia and Arizona, having scored first place on the Arizona Bar Exam. She also was a member of Order of the Coif and received the International Academy of Trial Lawyers' Student Advocacy award for her work with victims of domestic violence.

She worked for the law firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, where she served as a litigation associate, specializing in white-collar criminal defense. In 2004, she became a national trial correspondent for CourtTV. She covered high-profile legal proceedings including the Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearings of U.S. Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito, the abduction and murder trial of Carlie Brucia, the Martha Stewart case, and the Michael Jackson trial."

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does Amber know that the jury had the full audio tapes to listen to and not just snippets? And that they're out in the public domain? Because no one's just judging on 20 second clips, even if those clips are enough to show she's fibbing so much her tongue's turned black...

What was it Valentina said on Drag Race? "This isn't part of my french vanilla fantasy".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies, while we wait for the JD news let's go down memories lane with a 2018 interview he did for GQ. This was set 2 years after AH made her allegation. Its an interesting read: https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/johnny-depp-interview-2018 (if only to swoon a little!)
That's a lovely photo with the sunlight on him at the head of the article. and I say that as someone who doesn't fancy him.. if he shaved and lost a few of those scribbles.. he'd be almost appealing

His home sounds beautiful btw

Reactions: 2
That's a lovely photo with the sunlight on him at the head of the article. and I say that as someone who doesn't fancy him.. if he shaved and lost a few of those scribbles.. he'd be almost appealing
Agree, He needs to lose the bloat, cut his hair and wear nicer clothes. I might fantasise about the JD from the Vanessa era a little too much.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.