Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a good watch…reaction to todays interview

So she says the tapes of her saying she did hit him and then she can’t promise she won’t do it again is really just her being submissive and in negotiation with him. And it’s not true. Now I’m no master negotiator but I’ve never used a threat as part of a negotiation. She is so full of tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Hello long time lurker here.
Love this thread, keep it up!
Quick question, how do I access my bookmarks please?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WTF does that even mean? I spoke it to power?!? :rolleyes:
"Something... something... something... I was the chief witness that won the case for Murdoch."

Or she's been talking to the electric sockets again.

Reactions: 4
“He’d heard certain things about her behaviour that didn’t sit well with him,” the source said. “Amber can be very manipulative and selfish.” 2017

Remember this beg last month, I wondered if its timing was sus. Wellbutrin is often used along with seroquel (the anti psychotic drug) which we know Turdle takes.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
sorry idk why that posted twice i think there might be something wrong with the meme coding

R.gif

Amber in todays interview

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF does that even mean? I spoke it to power?!? :rolleyes:
Speaking truth to power originates from protest movements in the 50s - it's about talking directly to those in power about fascism, oppression etc when doing so risks your life.

So basically the opposite of what Amber did.

ETA - a good example of this is the movement for justice for the Grenfell Tower fire, holding those in authority to account morally when you've got no power behind you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Amber know that the jury had the full audio tapes to listen to and not just snippets? And that they're out in the public domain? Because no one's just judging on 20 second clips, even if those clips are enough to show she's fibbing so much her tongue's turned black...

What was it Valentina said on Drag Race? "This isn't part of my french vanilla fantasy".
Good to know.Thanks for posting this. Yes I think that Amber know that they are out on the public domain but she is a narc so, there's that.

Reactions: 5
Agree, He needs to lose the bloat, cut his hair and wear nicer clothes. I might fantasise about the JD from the Vanessa era a little too much.
The JD from the Vanessa era was 15 years younger, in fairness, for someone close to 60, he really doesn't look that bad

Reactions: 11
The Chinese finger trap....

Speaking of Meghan Markle, I ran across a body language person that did a video about Meghan Markle video with Oprah and he talked about the fact that you can't find that interview on any streaming services e.g. Netflix or Hulu because it causes people to question Oprah's credibility. I didn't know that it wasn't available online nor via streaming services. MM it's so sad. I like MM but they do seem to lie sometimes.

i'll concede i find him cute looking in the Vicar Of Dibley sketch
Peak Johnny was when he was around 40, he has such a great face, not classically beautiful but so adaptable, he can almost take on any personna

Speaking of Meghan Markle, I ran across a body language person that did a video about Meghan Markle video with Oprah and he talked about the fact that you can't find that interview on any streaming services e.g. Netflix or Hulu because it causes people to question Oprah's credibility. I didn't know that it wasn't available online nor via streaming services. MM it's so sad. I like MM but they do seem to lie sometimes.
You like Meghan Markle? And yes, that interview has completely been erased although some on the MM thread have a copy I believe.

Reactions: 5
While the topic of drugs has been mentioned… The thing about seroquel and any other combo of antidepressant taken to supplement it, is that it takes the edge off your moods if you have BPD. I was bumped up to 800mg of seroquel at one point and it zombified me. It’s not like taking lithium for bipolar or Risperidone etc for Schizophrenia / bipolar. I don’t think Amber has ever had the adequate therapy (DBT) that’s why she’s still the way she is. The drugs will numb and temporarily mask what’s bubbling underneath the surface. I wonder if she will ever get the correct therapy for her PD’s, or if she’s too stuck in her ways. I hope she will engage with therapy and get out of this ridiculous victim mindset. Bad things happen, you can either let them define you or you can use them to propel you onto better things, and perhaps even to help those who are suffering too. I don’t doubt she’s the product of abuse, but it wasn’t Johnny that caused it. It’s blatant childhood trauma

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.