Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I could never keep up with this whole court case but I was always suspicious of Amber because as far as I knew she had only been in relationships with women and I didn’t understand why she went out with him. I mean she could be bi or whatever what do I know? Either way the whole situation with Johnny seemed doomed from the start and they both seem as bad as each other.
I read from a link shared by the other tattlers in this thread a few pages back that she prefers women, but will lean towards men if she saw that the men could be of use to her

Reactions: 9
So, the whole thing about Amber maybe having been a stripper... Who cares? Sex work is work. Modern feminism is sex worker-inclusive, so for her to reject that experience so strongly... let's just say it says a lot about her 'feminsm' and 'activism'.

I know some Tattlers will feel differently and that's OK - all I'm saying is you can't claim to represent all women and then exclude a load of them.
Right. And she also once said that she didn’t want to be seen as a victim of domestic violence because it made her look like a “doormat”. So that’s what she thinks of real victims - they’re doormats.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So, the whole thing about Amber maybe having been a stripper... Who cares? Sex work is work. Modern feminism is sex worker-inclusive, so for her to reject that experience so strongly... let's just say it says a lot about her 'feminsm' and 'activism'.

I know some Tattlers will feel differently and that's OK - all I'm saying is you can't claim to represent all women and then exclude a load of them.
It's less about her being a stripper, than where she was a stripper.
In some versions of the story it is in New York, in some it is in L.A., and Jennifer Howell says Austin.
And the quote from Jennifer Howell is used by the Amber-stans to attack Ms Howell for precisely the reasons you outline.

Reactions: 3
So I could never keep up with this whole court case but I was always suspicious of Amber because as far as I knew she had only been in relationships with women and I didn’t understand why she went out with him. I mean she could be bi or whatever what do I know? Either way the whole situation with Johnny seemed doomed from the start and they both seem as bad as each other.
Well I have been thinking on this too, but from what i can find there is no history of Turds having girlfriends before Tasya Van Ree, if someone can point me to one, please do. Last night we found a long list of boyfriends going back to 2004. She may of kept her girlfriends under the covers then so to speak or press cleared that up because they wanted her to be a pin up. I dunno. But something smells orf! It looks like when Turds has a court case she has a girlfriend and then when she doesn't she has a rich man.

Origin of words -
Tasya = (shortening of anastasia) - one who will be reborn
Van = Glad
Ree = To tie, bind; enchantingly beautiful

Thats not her real name is it? Anastasia maybe. And no wonder Turdle wanted to keep the surname so long, she held that name over Depps head to get him to marry her. Tasya has more to do with all this than meets the eye I reckon.

Reactions: 1
Well I have been thinking on this too, but from what i can find there is no history of Turds having girlfriends before Tasya Van Ree, if someone can point me to one, please do. Last night we found a long list of boyfriends going back to 2004. She may of kept her girlfriends under the covers then so to speak or press cleared that up because they wanted her to be a pin up. I dunno. But something smells orf! It looks like when Turds has a court case she has a girlfriend and then when she doesn't she has a rich man.

Origin of words -
Tasya = (shortening of anastasia) - one who will be reborn
Van = Glad
Ree = To tie, bind; enchantingly beautiful

Thats not her real name is it? Anastasia maybe. And no wonder Turdle wanted to keep the surname so long, she held that name over Depps head to get him to marry her. Tasya has more to do with all this than meets the eye I reckon.
I think I read her Wikipedia page before and it mentioned a girlfriend. I know Wikipedia isn’t the most reliable source but I always just assumed she was gay so was surprised when she started dating Johnny.

Reactions: 2
" Recall that back in 2006, this Twitter and TikTok-crowned villainess was Hollywood’s It Girl; she rather bravely spoke out about being a bisexual actress at a 2010 Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation event; in 2012, she worked with Amnesty International to raise awareness around immigration policies. Heard is clearly an intelligent and socially minded woman."

Reactions: 2
I think I read her Wikipedia page before and it mentioned a girlfriend. I know Wikipedia isn’t the most reliable source but I always just assumed she was gay so was surprised when she started dating Johnny.
I wonder if growing up in TX has something to do with it and then Hollywood attaching the 'pin up' label to her. I genuinely do think she is bi but she definitely has a thing for rich men.
The stripper thing I think someone mentioned on twitter that her age when she left home/school etc and where she went (state) she may of been underage.

I wonder if growing up in TX has something to do with it and then Hollywood attaching the 'pin up' label to her. I genuinely do think she is bi but she definitely has a thing for rich men.
The stripper thing I think someone mentioned on twitter that her age when she left home/school etc and where she went (state) she may of been underage.
I think during the first trail or divorce thing they had she arrived with a new girlfriend so that’s why I always thought she was gay.

Last edited:
" Recall that back in 2006, this Twitter and TikTok-crowned villainess was Hollywood’s It Girl; she rather bravely spoke out about being a bisexual actress at a 2010 Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation event; in 2012, she worked with Amnesty International to raise awareness around immigration policies. Heard is clearly an intelligent and socially minded woman."

See that's interesting, because I read somewhere that Whitney always refers to her sister as lesbian and not bi. I know peoples' identities can change over time, but it's odd that her relationships with men reek of being a business arrangement.

Reactions: 11
One thing I never get with JD is why he insists on dressing like a homeless person. I get he may be more into casual stuff at heart rather than dressing up but so is my bf and he just wears a tshirt, hoody and jeans .He doesnt rock up to the corner bodega dressed like something from a panto or wearing all his clothes at once like when Joey raided Chandler's wardrobe
When I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer at 40 I did the same. Had/have a fabulous closet full of quality pieces curated throughout the years. When I started to lose my hair I gave zero fucks and just dressed the way that I wanted to. That was the most difficult part for me, in hindsight my vanity was the last thing to be stripped. Odd as it may sound, I see the parallels here, he too was stripped of his dignity and as such started to give zero fucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Looks like she may of been stripping age 17 in 2004 in Austin.

I have been nosing, here's a weird collection of stuff.

AH's different business, registered as 2 people, but they are both her. Be Heard, Be Heard productions and Ecoute (which if mem serves means listen in French.) These were registered in 2009? Interesting names, she was planning to be heard and listened to then. Rather than part of the Texan horse breaking herd huh!

And this is a lesbian thread started in 2018 about Turds, its 30+ pages so not read it all, posters dont like her from word go, they adore Tasya who has a thread of her own (600+) pages).

Says she also dated Francesca Gregorini and Marine De Villepin and there used to be lots of goss about it on imdb when you could chat there. Do those archives still exist Wibs?

Brain thoughts - If she cant cry, can she not be really happy either? Is that meds? Does she need extremes to feel anything?

Oh and I'm sorry to do this but I'm not coz of regarding recent mentions of Daddy Heard threatening someone with a whiskey bottle up their rottenbottom, this popped up........

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
See that's interesting, because I read somewhere that Whitney always refers to her sister as lesbian and not bi. I know peoples' identities can change over time, but it's odd that her relationships with men reek of being a business arrangement.
Maybe the problem is the BPD... or whatever diagnosis one chooses.... and her seeming emotional numbness.
I don't know....

She's kind of cross between Becky Sharp and Nell Gwyn: but without the wit of either.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.